Keeleylemonshome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its really worrying watching Ava around Ivy.On Keeley's grid she says that Ava is obsessed with Ivy,how Ava puts a blanket over Ivy's head and how she runs into Ivy's room to wake her up before Keeley.I think that an accident is likely to happen if Keeley continues to let Ava treat Ivy the way she does.

Reactions: 5
Poor ivy looked freezing in that bath, and as for filming your hysterical baby watching her clearly traumatised is not ok!! Keeley you need to sort it out I’m seriously worried for that poor baby

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Poor ivy looked freezing in that bath, and as for filming your hysterical baby watching her clearly traumatised is not ok!! Keeley you need to sort it out I’m seriously worried for that poor baby
Who in their right mind films a baby as distressed as IVY is. Pick the child up and comfort her, lying down flat does not help acid reflux. I feel so very sorry for that poor baby and so afraid for her.

I've had 4 kids & thankfully none of them had reflux, but if they had have had it the last thing I'd be doing is filming the baby in such distress just to put it on Instagram.
Poor little mite looks so unhappy 😞

Reactions: 4
I thought exactly the same thing, she looked like she was shivering, I feel
So sad and upset 😢😢 reflux is awful but if your baby is suffering then bloody get off the phone and comfort her, cuddles and love are everything to a poorly baby 😢

Reactions: 3
My little one had silent reflux and I used to cry with him because you could tell he was in so much pain, gaviscon turned him into a completely different baby and worked wonders but never did I leave him lying there screaming in pain 😭 Ivy should be upright being held close to her mum getting hugs and being spoken to to try and calm her down it’s honestly so unsettling to hear she is still basically neglecting her needs but will still push that FM for a pay check

I’ve been playing catch-up on this thread but the stories this morning of Keeley and Ava 🤦🏼‍♀️ Keeley PLEASE put your damn phone down and focus on Ava rather than uploading for the Gram. The shout out to the small business for their gift can wait for Christ sake

Reactions: 2
I’ve been playing catch-up on this thread but the stories this morning of Keeley and Ava 🤦🏼‍♀️ Keeley PLEASE put your damn phone down and focus on Ava rather than uploading for the Gram. The shout out to the small business for their gift can wait for Christ sake
Ridiculous
I’m sorry but I was so uninterested because of Ava so I skipped a lot
Why does she think it makes good viewing
Not very good stories to giving the company a shout out with a kid really being naughty and distracting
Just my opinion

Ridiculous
I’m sorry but I was so uninterested because of Ava so I skipped a lot
Why does she think it makes good viewing
Not very good stories to giving the company a shout out with a kid really being naughty and distracting
Just my opinion
Yeah me too. Not a clue what company it was 🤷
She's setting herself up for horrendous trouble if she doesn't start disciplining Ava 🤦

Yeah me too. Not a clue what company it was 🤷
She's setting herself up for horrendous trouble if she doesn't start disciplining Ava 🤦
I was the same, I skipped a lot of it.
I’m all for keeping it real but I couldn’t watch it

Why does she drag something that could be said in 2 minutes into what feels like an hours story 🥱

I agree with the above, she either needs to show & do stories when the girls are both in bed OR tell Ava to sit quiet for a little while. I appreciate she is only very little, but if she is acting like this now god only knows what she'll be like in a year or two's time.

Reactions: 2
Can you imagine Ava at nursery, she won’t be liked much if she don’t know the meaning of the word ‘No’

How much nicer and better are her stories this morning
She has ivy snuggled into her nicely and she looks content and no naughty child getting in the video or touching the poor babe
And the thank you videos were lots better I watched them rather then skipping

BFF6E69F-1192-4864-B108-5B824FAB79A0.png
Look how mottled poor Ivy’s arms are, she’s freezing, poor baby!
Keeley, put your bloody phone down and take care of that sweet baby.

Reactions: 6
"Ivy doesn't like it when I sit down"
Ivy has no idea, after you have fed/nursed/played with her put her down and get on with other things.
tit I had 4 kids & my hubby was military so I had to just get on with things.
She is making those girls hard work for herself!