Keeleylemonshome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bloody child, sorry but she's really annoying me (Ava)
If that tree falls on her, lights on her, round her neck, she could break a bone or something. I don't think I'm being dramatic, she's turning into a brat. And that, will only mean trouble.

Reactions: 6
Omg, today Keeley has left the baby under the Christmas tree, with Ava playing beside her, alone. Sounds like she is in the kitchen doing something. I just see danger and injury waiting to happen!!! Poor little baby could easily get hurt, as could Ava, left unattended, even for a couple of seconds!😔

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Pet peeve and probably childish but why does she always write atal in her stories? Isn’t it at all?

Reactions: 1
Sorry, but those stories of Ava naked in the bath are not appropriate for insta imo 😳

Reactions: 2
No no no no Keeley
Stop letting your child walk over your baby! Especially near her head to stand on that water mat it takes a second for her to slip on that
so uncomfortable to watch again this morning

Reactions: 7
Oh my heart broke at this mornings stories hearing Ivy sound in pain and trying to cry while Keeley was filming round the nursery 😢

That photo she’s posted on her story tonight it looks like ivf is underneath Ava being squashed! That baby’s face look terrified

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen Steve recently, not seen him in ages. Is this adding to her mental health. I hope I am wrong to be honest as I have been there with a toddler and a 1 month old baby.

Has anyone seen Steve recently, not seen him in ages. Is this adding to her mental health. I hope I am wrong to be honest as I have been there with a toddler and a 1 month old baby.
I thought that, she’s not mentioned him & he’s it been seen. I don’t remember a single post of him with Ivy 🤔
Glad she’s spoken to someone at the Drs, she’s obviously been really struggling & I hope she gets the help she needs.

No not seen him at all. She seems very isolated at the moment. I was so pleased to see she has spoken to someone and that the nurse could see something was off. It’s clear to see from anyone she is struggling and likely suffering some form of PND.

Reactions: 4
I thought that, she’s not mentioned him & he’s it been seen. I don’t remember a single post of him with Ivy 🤔
Glad she’s spoken to someone at the Drs, she’s obviously been really struggling & I hope she gets the help she needs.
He was in her stories not so long back. I remember it because he had ivy on his legs and I was pleased she was getting some undivided attention and she was gurgling at him

Omg I just can't with this ava 🤦‍♀️
It’s dreadful to see. She is kicking that poor baby. And it won’t help on Christmas Eve when she opens her box k showed yesterday. I gasped at how much was in there! Surely one or two books, pair of pjs, small toy and some chocolate would be sufficient. Or a my a meany?

In the Christmas Eve box
Santa plate
Father Christmas Key
5 x books
2x activity books
Pjs
2x selection boxes
4x small toys - dominoes, unicorn, teaset
1 x make up set
Chocolate coins
Smarties thing!

Last edited:
  • Wow
That bleeping Ava kicking ivy like that what the duck is keeley doing she is disgusting she needs to sort that child out! It’s like she doesn’t care about ivy and wants Ava to hurt her so life’s easy again!!

Reactions: 3
It’s dreadful to see. She is kicking that poor baby. And it won’t help on Christmas Eve when she opens her box k showed yesterday. I gasped at how much was in there! Surely one or two books, pair of pjs, small toy and some chocolate would be sufficient. Or a my a meany?

In the Christmas Eve box
Santa plate
Father Christmas Key
5 x books
2x activity books
Pjs
2x selection boxes
4x small toys - dominoes, unicorn, teaset
1 x make up set
Chocolate coins
Smarties thing!
Shocking isn't it, I've followed keeley since before ava was born and always thought she has been a bit to spoiled!

That bleeping Ava kicking ivy like that what the duck is keeley doing she is disgusting she needs to sort that child out! It’s like she doesn’t care about ivy and wants Ava to hurt her so life’s easy again!!
She definitely needs to sort her out, its heartbreaking to watch 😔 poor ivy no wonder she always looks stressed out!