Keeleylemonshome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't have kids so might be way off but isn't Ava too young to have a proper glass to drink from? Surely that's not right yet? Is it?
Just have visions of her breaking it or something far worse 🤔
Wouldn’t trust her with a plastic cup nevermind glass 🙈

Reactions: 5
She's so aggressive towards ivy. Do you see her gritting her teeth at the back of her head today and shaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Didn't someone reach out to Keeley on this thread regarding concerns?

Reactions: 1
So it looks like tormenting animals as well as little sisters is funny in Keeley’s house too 😡
Those poor ducks. Bring your kid inside and teach her to respect animals.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So she leaves Ava on that trampoline alone, she said she turned her back for a second, in that second she got the play dough, got on /off the trampoline & smeared it everywhere.
God almighty, she is 2 years old, stop leaving her to do her own thing!!
🤦🏻‍♀️

So she leaves Ava on that trampoline alone, she said she turned her back for a second, in that second she got the play dough, got on /off the trampoline & smeared it everywhere.
God almighty, she is 2 years old, stop leaving her to do her own thing!!
🤦🏻‍♀️
Why leave the play dough in the trampoline whilst Ivy was still in there.Ava trying to eat the stuff too.

Didn't someone reach out to Keeley on this thread regarding concerns?
I did

Did you get a reply?
All she said was thank you all noted.I think she probably got alot of messages that day and this was the standard reply.She did say she thought Ava was either downstairs or in another room,but that would have meant Ava was still left on her own.

Sick of seeing Ava doing something to that poor little girl, putting her toes in her mouth and grabbing her

Sick of seeing Ava doing something to that poor little girl, putting her toes in her mouth and grabbing her
I just gasped at this.... I looked at K as if to say what was that help!

What's this mornings story's all about? Asking ava is shes sorted ivy's cut on her face 🤔 then ava just taking her drinks cup of her and neither keeley or Steve saying anything 🙄

Both Keeley and Steve seem so disconnected with the girls. Equally Steve doesn’t seem to be around much offering much support. I remember way back when I first use to follow her, they seemed to have such a fun relationship. Man having kids is hard on a relationship for sure, I speak as someone now divorced but Keeley seems very lonely and unsupported. I feel for her.

Reactions: 4
Both Keeley and Steve seem so disconnected with the girls. Equally Steve doesn’t seem to be around much offering much support. I remember way back when I first use to follow her, they seemed to have such a fun relationship. Man having kids is hard on a relationship for sure, I speak as someone now divorced but Keeley seems very lonely and unsupported. I feel for her.
I’ve followed Keeley for years and really do like her but seeing how Ava is with Ivy really scares me. I no Steve was off work for months but even then he was never there teaches Ava right from wrong 🙄🙄 They seem so sweet but their parenting is non existent and won’t be long before Ava is kicking tit out off them let alone poor Ivy 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’ve followed Keeley for years and really do like her but seeing how Ava is with Ivy really scares me. I no Steve was off work for months but even then he was never there teaches Ava right from wrong 🙄🙄 They seem so sweet but their parenting is non existent and won’t be long before Ava is kicking tit out off them let alone poor Ivy 🤦🏻‍♀️
I really like her too but her and Steve’s parenting worries me and always feel bad posting in this thread. Being a parent is never how you think it’s going to be but it’s a hell of a lot harder if you don’t have support and I don’t see Steve supporting her.

I really like her too but her and Steve’s parenting worries me and always feel bad posting in this thread. Being a parent is never how you think it’s going to be but it’s a hell of a lot harder if you don’t have support and I don’t see Steve supporting her.
This is very true, don’t thin I’ve ever seen her out without the girls. It’s hard work but as you say even harder doing it solo especially if you do have a partner that should be doing his bit.

So she's openly said that one of the girls has a temp and the other was coughing. Yet then later she takes the kids outside when should be isolating Because of Covid symptoms