Kearns #40 Brad’s got his gym honey and office dunny, but big boat’s for sale coz they’ve got no money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she is trying to look like she has the best and biggest house and the best cars and give her kids all the toys in the world, cause of what other influencers have.. You look at LBD, adele, and many other influencers who have beautiful homes and lots of contracts. She wants to be on their level and isn't. It's like their grass is green but mine is greener.

Reactions: 15
Do you think she is trying to look like she has the best and biggest house and the best cars and give her kids all the toys in the world, cause of what other influencers have.. You look at LBD, adele, and many other influencers who have beautiful homes and lots of contracts. She wants to be on their level and isn't. It's like their grass is green but mine is greener.
100%. Braddles life goal as a teen was to keep up with the Joneses at all 27 different public schools, so it only makes sense it carried through to adulthood when they have a bit of cash

Reactions: 15
I’d be surprised if she gets anything more from
mingle. I let them know that she shared a competitors product the same day as the package from Mingle and they were so appreciative

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t know if this is better than any of my other swamp load of ideas, but it is more recent!

The Kearns #41: Everything is beyond amazing, game changing, environment saving and well-behaving… all lies these dumb kearnts are maintaining

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t know if this is better than any of my other swamp load of ideas, but it is more recent!

The Kearns #41: Everything is beyond amazing, game changing, environment saving and well-behaving… all lies these dumb kearnts are maintaining
Lock it in, it really just is them in a nutshell

Reactions: 3
RE: Arnott's ad.

I don't remember the last time...Sez told the truth, but I'm sure glad @canijustsay 's screen grab did not show her teeth. How nice it is not to have to see them.

Anyway, I got a present for you all because you told me 3 seconds ago that Tattle threads are your favourite and I'm so organised! You better not change your minds, otherwise I'll have to hit up Temu to make you happy!

Reactions: 7
For duck sake! Advertising that sex toy, lube, oil and yet again!? Both haven't even been opened.

Well done you stupid duck.

Also - The duck is this eyesore!? Literally a tit heap of tit.
I'm so glad she said he made it from scraps, I'd honestly never have guessed that, I thought it was brand new from the shop. Looks amazing.
---
I'm so glad she said he made it from scraps, I'd honestly never have guessed that, I thought it was brand new from the shop. Looks amazing.
Oh wait sorry I thought Spahgurdy made it.
---
She only mentions it’s a game changer 4 times plus another time it appears in the fake testimonials that Brad sent in for her to use.

That kayak thing was there when they moved in and now she’s claiming he built it.

Also, why is she so ugly, the video quality was bog.

I’ll try 3rd time lucky to send the Sez toy peddling to her children’s school, see how I go this time.
---
She looks red in the face, either embarrassed or sun burn ?
---
He may very well be a good egg. But you are a rotten one, so I think he should stick with the gym babe.
No thanks, my walks are my time to listen to true crime and be away from Mr Twenty :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.