Kearns #40 Brad’s got his gym honey and office dunny, but big boat’s for sale coz they’ve got no money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, I know this is probably what she was referring to… but as per usual, her ability to use proper English terms to market products is poor. If she was actually promoting it as an inclusive productive, she could explain the features which make it inclusive.

If she was actually trying to take away shame from female masturbation/orgasms, surely she could do a better job of explaining it than ‘game changer’. Don’t get me wrong, I love my vibrator (not a pear) it does a great job when Mr Phonies is away revitalising the public sector and it sometimes joins us, but it did not change orgasms for me.

Unlessssss, 🤔 what she’s really saying is that since she was 18, Brandley has never given her an orgasm and she has never explored her own orgasms by herself? Both seem likely. Knox definitely looks like a product of single-orgasm sex. 😂
I still don’t know if she means disability friendly or beginner friendly! To figure it out, I’d probably have to watch Amy G’s ad on the same product. She hasn’t explained any of the benefits or features beyond having a quick read of the back of the box. She has no idea what she’s talking about. All she can do is keep repeating “game changer!!!”

Reactions: 11
Why did they get the most unappealing person to try and sell their vibrator and lube/oil. She would make most people dry up and shut shop. I'm nearly 60 and could do a better job. She gives me first second and third hand embarrassment. I just showed the Sargeant, and he laughed, and stated that she needs something to use seeing the cadet loves to dip his wick into many honey pots.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She only mentions it’s a game changer 4 times plus another time it appears in the fake testimonials that Brad sent in for her to use.

That kayak thing was there when they moved in and now she’s claiming he built it.

Also, why is she so ugly, the video quality was bog.

I’ll try 3rd time lucky to send the Sez toy peddling to her children’s school, see how I go this time.
---
She looks red in the face, either embarrassed or sun burn ?
---
He may very well be a good egg. But you are a rotten one, so I think he should stick with the gym babe.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Treats you kindly 😂. Yeah, okay 😂😂😂

Everyone knows that the more you talk up your relationship on social media, the worse it is. And yet…

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s just so faaaaaaake.
Reality: “hey, I grabbed a couple of bird feeders at Bunnings. Could you hang them up for me?”

Sarah’s version: “Brad, my darling, light of my life, father of the sweetest, most kind and considerate children in the entire world. You know how much I love nature, so while I was walking the grounds of the property earlier, I was thinking it would be a wonderful idea to consciously procure a bird feeder from that local small business, Bunnings. If it’s not too much trouble and if the aged care sector can cope, could you please tear yourself away from your state of the art home office for five minutes to hang them for me? Thank you my darling. I love being loved by you.

My version: “oi head, I’m trying to pretend to care about nature, so I’ve blown almost $100 on crap for wild birds. Stop texting that little ho from the gym and get your ass up a ladder, or you’ll be sleeping in the garage with Lulu again. Oh and remember to pose for a photo for Insta so I can tell everyone how much I love being loved by you”
Walking the grounds of the property 🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can someone please message this dumb swamp Kearnt and let her know you’re not supposed to feed wild birds! Water is great. Food is not!!

https://www.wires.org.au/wildlife-information/feeding-birds#:~:text=People%20feeding%20birds%20the%20wrong,this%20wouldn't%20happen%20naturally.
Have been a part of WIRES most of my life. My first response to seeing her photo was “Nope. Woolies does NOT do anything decent enough for natives”

Why the fuuuuuuu does she not research before ‘educating’ her stadium?! I hope she just attracts a bunch of fat ass pigeons and rats that tit everywhere.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Geez the bar is a bit low up that end of the coast, amirite? Basically congratulating Brandley for doing basic human tit. What a catch!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I found it interesting hearing Sez mention that a sex toy was inclusive, so I looked on their website to see what mylbdo said. They mention inclusivity because everybody is different and has different pleasuring preferences, nothing about ergonomics like she has mentioned.

Is she that thick and doesn’t realize that being ‘inclusive’ can refer to more than people with disabilities? and used that example because it’s all she knows? It just seemed like an odd fit.

Attachments

She only mentions it’s a game changer 4 times plus another time it appears in the fake testimonials that Brad sent in for her to use.

That kayak thing was there when they moved in and now she’s claiming he built it.

Also, why is she so ugly, the video quality was bog.

I’ll try 3rd time lucky to send the Sez toy peddling to her children’s school, see how I go this time.
---
She looks red in the face, either embarrassed or sun burn ?
---
He may very well be a good egg. But you are a rotten one, so I think he should stick with the gym babe.
Nah, he’s a rancid egg too. They can fester on their own toxic waste dump property together. It’s all they’ve dreamed of since they were just kids ✨✨🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So they live near the lake… but still put water out for the wildlife. :sneaky:

Also would love an update on Bobley.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My god the love bombing this weekend is sickening. Think she has realised how much he bleeping hates her and is trying one last ditch suck up attempt to stop his money him running to gym babe.

I just feel like all her content is 'a ad'. Bird feeder - from bunnings...brad wearing a shirt - from his mates backyard business... does she show anything that's not sponsored?

Reactions: 16
Treats you kindly 😂. Yeah, okay 😂😂😂

Everyone knows that the more you talk up your relationship on social media, the worse it is. And yet…
Ugh they are so gross! And not that I’m buying into any of the “Brandley is the best husband ever” tit because wow he turned the heater on once, big deal, but what does she ever do for him?! She posts all this gushy tit about how wonderful he is, and all he ever posts about her is pass agg digs at her spending all their(his) money, amirite fellas?

Reactions: 19
She just loves the creativity of this job. It took her all day to come up with this unique concept. Who else would think to show up in their dirty active wear with a cap obscuring their sweaty pink (sunburnt?) face!?! She put at least thirty seconds of work into that spiel before she hit post!! NO ONE can use GaMe ChAnGeR or LitErAlLy in a ad as many times as Sez. THAT is true talent. Step aside witches.
Literally the most un-sexy advertisement for a sex toy I have ever seen. She looks like she has been dragged backwards through a hedge.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.