Kearns #40 Brad’s got his gym honey and office dunny, but big boat’s for sale coz they’ve got no money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d like her to elaborate on what is “game changing” about the lube and the vibrator.

I’m not convinced the thing has ever been switched on. She tells us nothing about the device settings, eg the various pulsating patterns, strengths, etc. Just that it’s soft and rechargeable. Attributes she can observe without ever using/switching on the device. So disingenuous.

Reactions: 19
Sez jumping on Brads Social Media and posting photos of herself.

Sez and Brad you stupid attention seeking liars, you don't need to post every mundane thing in your life. Especially when you are trying to prove how happy you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ugh they are so gross! And not that I’m buying into any of the “Brandley is the best husband ever” tit because wow he turned the heater on once, big deal, but what does she ever do for him?! She posts all this gushy tit about how wonderful he is, and all he ever posts about her is pass agg digs at her spending all their(his) money, amirite fellas?
Here 🙋🏽‍♀️🙋🏽‍♀️🙋🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Crazy she seems to think it’s just engagement rates holding back her influencing career but she shows up looking like THAT for a sex toy ad. I don’t understand how anyone can be so brainless. Nobody wants to see you all sweaty and red faced with an outdoor cap on like you’ve just come back from watching the boys play sport… it’s certainly not setting the stage for anything sensual or sexual. You don’t have to get on cam with your finest bras n things clobber on but for god’s sake, make ANY kind of effort?!

Reactions: 24
She’s never going to make good ads, it’s just not on the cards for her because lacks any creativity or skill. That doesn’t mean that she can’t take it seriously and at least attempt to make an effort. That pear ad looked like, “oh tit, I’m supposed to post today” and like it was thrown together as an after thought in five minutes tops. This is supposed to be your JOB. No one is saying she needs to put on a fancy outfit or a face full of makeup, but a shower and some clean clothes is pretty bleeping basic. Total lack of respect for both her followers and the brands she works with. She doesn’t take it seriously at all and then whinges about the algorithm. Try actually putting in some work.

Reactions: 31
“It’s got about…. 6 different settings”

this is your job, you’re meant to know it’s features!!! She’s used it… so she should know!!!
The look up and squint proves she has no idea!!!

that message was totally sent to herself from Brad’s account
I would at least show people how it charged, what settings there were (always number three amiright?), how quiet it is etc. She clearly has NO idea! And that is 100% a tattler who made that comment!

Reactions: 9
I just feel though that we should take a moment and be grateful for the lack of details she’s giving on her experience with the pear.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I would at least show people how it charged, what settings there were (always number three amiright?), how quiet it is etc. She clearly has NO idea! And that is 100% a tattler who made that comment!
She could actually make an ad instead of just recording her fugly face talking about it. Like send the kids away with brad, set the scene for yourself to please yourself…I mean do I want to see that, no, but I don’t want to see her face either so.

• Haha
She could actually make an ad instead of just recording her fugly face talking about it. Like send the kids away with brad, set the scene for yourself to please yourself…I mean do I want to see that, no, but I don’t want to see her face either so.
THIS IS WHAT GETS ME. EVERY TIME. All of her 'content creation' is from the pure old school infomercial playbook. Just wave the item around or chuck it on a bench and regurgitate whatever facts the company have sent you about said product. That's it. Lather, rinse, repeat.

The only thing she's missing from the infomercial playbook is making herself presentable 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s just so smug. That’s one of the many things that annoy me most about her. ‘I’ve got the best husband’, ‘I’ve got the most polite, kindest, sweetest kids’, ‘I make amazing lunchboxes for my amazing kids’, ‘We are so environmentally conscience’, ‘We live on beautiful property that we’ve worked hard for’. It’s all a lie, but I hate how smug she is about her life. It’s all so fake.

100% Bobbley is gone again. But I’m 100% positive that wherever he is, he is happier that he is not living there with them Kearnts.

Reactions: 19
Why do these companies keep getting her to promote their product. She is as boring as a brown house brick. Do the people that sign these influencers fail to check what they present like.. There is no way she has tried that vibrator or any of the accessories out. She is the type to pick a day to schedule sex, lights off, crocs on and hike the nightie up and be a starfish !!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her content creation is so lacking.
how can brands think she’s worth the coin she’s demanding.
I don’t care what anyone says about Tara P, Amy G & Lauren D, the effort they go to for ads is next level. They make it fun, take some time coming up with the content, not just quickly run in and film themselves half arsed & rushed. It’s so slack.
Brands need to kick this witch to the curb, she is a pathetic oxygen thief.

Reactions: 17
Why do these companies keep getting her to promote their product. She is as boring as a brown house brick. Do the people that sign these influencers fail to check what they present like.. There is no way she has tried that vibrator or any of the accessories out. She is the type to pick a day to schedule sex, lights off, crocs on and hike the nightie up and be a starfish !!
I agree with this. But the higher the pedestal, the further the fall and I’m here to see her fall. She literally has to forgive her husband for cheating because she’s portrayed having the best husband and she’ll be stuck living in the swamp (unless it’s repossessed) because she won’t be able to admit they didn’t actually work hard for it and they can’t afford their million dollar plus mortgage. Add the tit she’s in for when those kids are teenagers, I can’t think of a better kearnt to suffer through it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I agree with this. But the higher the pedestal, the further the fall and I’m here to see her fall. She literally has to forgive her husband for cheating because she’s portrayed having the best husband and she’ll be stuck living in the swamp (unless it’s repossessed) because she won’t be able to admit they didn’t actually work hard for it and they can’t afford their million dollar plus mortgage. Add the tit she’s in for when those kids are teenagers, I can’t think of a better kearnt to suffer through it all.
I love this for them.

This 👆🏻 all of this. Why can’t she understand that no one is looking for aspirational influencers anymore, people want relatable. Talking about how sah amaaaazing her life is all the bleeping time is not relatable. Share the tit Sez.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe she should have told her stadium of sheep that those machines can make you cum in about 20 seconds and the orgasms are intense. There, fixed it.

You also don't need to buy this brand for it to be good.

She looks like tit considering she's filming a ad. Talk about not even trying.....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.