The Kearns #41 Sez can't do anything because she's as dumb as a stone and Brad's an inbred garden gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello and welcome to a another thread to deservedly snark on the Kearns / DaDMuM / Mrs Dad Mum / Brad Kearns / Sarah Kearns aka the swamp-dwelling ogre and donkey turned flamingos thanks to their glow up, marriage counselling and secret projects. Speaking of secret projects, we still haven't been given an update on Sezzy's and we still think Brad's involves a gym, dick pics, morning glories and some pink that isn't Sez's.

The most-loved Thread title was 'Sez can't bake a cake coz she's as dumb as a stone, and Brad's an inbred garden gnome', but I've changed it slightly to better reflect Sez's brainpower. I just don't know about naming a thread title after their spurky lil Turdy Spaghurdy... just yet. But we do know the 3 dance monkeys don't deserve new lunchboxes (the trauma!) and we want to do a @MrsZee83: clobber them with a pillowcase full of soap bars.

Since the last thread, our favourite intellectually, relationship and teeth challenged duo still has not learned good English, gotten orthodontic care for their children, managed to actually be sun safe or environmentally conscious, learned to keep track of their lies... or kept up with the Joneses (and Du Boises or Gerards), let alone eclipse them with their stadium of fans. The Tattle aunties have it on good authority that more people engage with this snark forum than any game-changing or passive aggressive word salad content these two kearnts post... maybe all those businesses can pay for ad space here instead of hiring them to do a ad?

In the last thread, Sez tried to bake a cake, rhymed one of her son-nephew's names with 'spaghetti', posted about 2 competing meal companies on the same day, all but admitted she has never had an orgasm, and was proud of her Temu haul even though she is environmentally conscious and buys with purpose now. Meanwhile, Brad looks like the weathered hormone monster from Big Mouth, spoke about eggs and all his accomplishments, poisoned some local wildlife to appease his wife, and recycled some boring content about cars.

A big shoutout goes to @Drama Filled Llama for giving Sezzy a very basic language lesson, @mummasoc for giving the Bluey writers an idea for a new book 'Bandit and his Gym Friend', @screenfreelookatme for nailing potential subscriber content and @notgifted for thinking it was legit. Oh and the Brisbane Broncos for being losers like their number one short man supporter.

Carry on, snarkbirds x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
So the first time this witch shows up on insta today is to do a pr unboxing in a cost of living crisis and then be totally unappreciative of the toolbox full of biscuits she’s been sent!!! Read the room you spoiled, ungrateful mole! I swear if she makes us watch a fake video of her performing monkeys building the scotch finger house with their over the top stupid faces I’ll delete insta 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So the first time this witch shows up on insta today is to do a pr unboxing in a cost of living crisis and then be totally unappreciative of the toolbox full of biscuits she’s been sent!!! Read the room you spoiled, ungrateful mole! I swear if she makes us watch a fake video of her performing monkeys building the scotch finger house with their over the top stupid faces I’ll delete insta 😂😂😂
Also, is she wearing the same clothes as yesterday….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow what an ungrateful brat she is, no wonder her kids are the same.
Also, why is she into hat wearing indoors lately? Is it because she is in gym girl mode? Or to make it harder to tell she is filtering her face?

Reactions: 15
That stir fry looks like something I wood feel my dogs. Ain’t nothing humble about that crap Sez! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sent Arnotts a message to say how horribly ungrateful she was… 🤣
---
Also Brad is traveling for work….

Is he riding his bike there yet? Or riding the local gym bird and pretending he is “on business”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Hello and welcome to a another thread to deservedly snark on the Kearns / DaDMuM / Mrs Dad Mum / Brad Kearns / Sarah Kearns aka the swamp-dwelling ogre and donkey turned flamingos thanks to their glow up, marriage counselling and secret projects. Speaking of secret projects, we still haven't been given an update on Sezzy's and we still think Brad's involves a gym, dick pics, morning glories and some pink that isn't Sez's.

The most-loved Thread title was 'Sez can't bake a cake coz she's as dumb as a stone, and Brad's an inbred garden gnome', but I've changed it slightly to better reflect Sez's brainpower. I just don't know about naming a thread title after their spurky lil Turdy Spaghurdy... just yet. But we do know the 3 dance monkeys don't deserve new lunchboxes (the trauma!) and we want to do a @MrsZee83: clobber them with a pillowcase full of soap bars.

Since the last thread, our favourite intellectually, relationship and teeth challenged duo still has not learned good English, gotten orthodontic care for their children, managed to actually be sun safe or environmentally conscious, learned to keep track of their lies... or kept up with the Joneses (and Du Boises or Gerards), let alone eclipse them with their stadium of fans. The Tattle aunties have it on good authority that more people engage with this snark forum than any game-changing or passive aggressive word salad content these two kearnts post... maybe all those businesses can pay for ad space here instead of hiring them to do a ad?

In the last thread, Sez tried to bake a cake, rhymed one of her son-nephew's names with 'spaghetti', posted about 2 competing meal companies on the same day, all but admitted she has never had an orgasm, and was proud of her Temu haul even though she is environmentally conscious and buys with purpose now. Meanwhile, Brad looks like the weathered hormone monster from Big Mouth, spoke about eggs and all his accomplishments, poisoned some local wildlife to appease his wife, and recycled some boring content about cars.

A big shoutout goes to @Drama Filled Llama for giving Sezzy a very basic language lesson, @mummasoc for giving the Bluey writers an idea for a new book 'Bandit and his Gym Friend', @screenfreelookatme for nailing potential subscriber content and @notgifted for thinking it was legit. Oh and the Brisbane Broncos for being losers like their number one short man supporter.

Carry on, snarkbirds x
I tried but I believe it was to no avail. 💔

Brilliant recap @phonies!

The ungrateful witch said ‘It’s not looking good guys’, when opening the gift. Then quickly says that the kids will love it. Who says that when opening A FREE GIFT. The audacity!

This is the homework conversation I imagine.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What in the absolute flying duck is that “stir fry” I ain’t no Curtis stone, but I wouldn’t be posting that tit up for everyone to see 😮😮😮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The way I cackled when there were no Tim tams in the PR package 😅
But yet again zero effort into the video, basically just a live stream unedited view. She could have at least redone it and just casually mentioned that she’s in the look out for the GF tim tams.

• Haha
She’s such an ungrateful and undeserving witch!
I hope Arnotts never send her anything again. Plus she could have re-filmed the unboxing story or edited out the pathetic bits about the GF Tim Tams and no one would have been any the wiser. Lord knows it’s not like she’s busy and wouldn’t have time to do either of those things. But no, Karen Kearns has to continue being a Karen and COMPLAIN that the freebies sent to her weren’t what she wanted for her nonexistent diagnosis.

Reactions: 17
IMG_1502.png

‘In person events’ are we all meeting at the shopping centre so we can watch bubba get sushi, a boost juice and 267 new Kmart toys?

‘early access or releases’ yes! Can’t wait to see the Cairns reel next March while you suckers have to wait until April!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That stir fry literally looks like she's opened a can of dog food directly on the pan 🤢

Also, lol at the subscription to Sez. Like that wasn't her dirty little plan all along. Plenty of free group messaging apps. Anything for an easy buck.

She looks like a kid at Christmas when the outside was what they always wanted but inside mum and dad wrapped up other things…wow tiny teddies, scotch fingers…thanks Arnotts for sending me free tit I could just buy anywhere

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol, was going to use it as a book club, but now also for exclusive content 🤣🤣
Enjoy your daily pics of the sky and the world's best looking kids 🥴
Screenshot_20231024-184357_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.