KDawg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuck the lot of them. At least that moron Denise Rennie's name is apt; every time she appears, I get fucking heartburn.
They are headbangers. Steph just in the comments for no reason bringing up the orange nails out of nowhere , she’s no fucking well. As if it’s something to boast about being that fat riots last resort when his other munters don’t come round for some Lion King roleplay. I can’t deal with the second hand embarrassment it’s too much

Reactions: 9
they are all a shower of weirdos. Kdawg never held a gun to her head to go to Linwood Farm!

wow it won’t be bam up, she isn’t full schilling that one!

Reactions: 6
they are all a shower of weirdos. Kdawg never held a gun to her head to go to Linwood Farm!

wow it won’t be bam up, she isn’t full schilling that one!
Denise went to the carvery off her own back , sat live streaming off her own back , was Green screening messages from her friend who works there. All her own doing naebody elses. The worst crime was all that free drink she left, I knew then she wasnt right in the nut

Reactions: 13
A wish that wee curly headed weirdo would stop outting tiktokers as tattlers because we are all to witty and hilarious to be any one of them, give us the credit we deserve ffs

Im sure the last time the two of them spent a night together they ended up nearly boxing.

Reactions: 5
Exactly. And does her sister not work there aswell? She turned it into IRL stuff, even after being warned not to go because the police were going to be called .. She STILL went.

Reactions: 8
Denise went to the carvery for attention and likes! She was loving being in the box talking about it afterwards, but now all of a sudden it was KD who got her into trouble?

Think James has lost it, screaming like a maniac at Lydo, and MJ he's a horrible wee wank stain!
Why's he starting on Frankie? "Your tattle days are over" what is that even supposed to mean?
Why you so raging pubeheed?

Reactions: 10
Basesless threats as usual from him.
Even MJ there just started crying (ive missed most of wtf has been going on) because Jamesy has been holding something over her head, threatening her with it.

Hes a sick, sick man.

Reactions: 8
He's raging cos he's been seen for what he is. A gaslighting bully wee curly headed liar. Being cast aside by k Dawg started this and now everyone is in the fallout zone. He's frantically and desperately trying to claw back some sort of respectability. No from me sorry. I seen what he was from day 1 and if it wasn't for Rosie I'd never have known who he was.

Reactions: 11
Basesless threats as usual from him.
Even MJ there just started crying (ive missed most of wtf has been going on) because Jamesy has been holding something over her head, threatening her with it.

Hes a sick, sick man.
I stopped watching but it could be that one night her and her pals were in jamesy’s house and he was on the phone to Steph and made her be quiet so she didn’t know she was there and it’s just came out on that live with MJ and Steph in the boxes, so they’ve ended up arguing over it because MJ had never told Steph about it

Reactions: 3
Haha, oh wow they're all fucking terrible friends to each other.

When was this? While Steph and Jamesy were "together"?

Haha, oh wow they're all fucking terrible friends to each other.

When was this? While Steph and Jamesy were "together"?
I’m honestly not too sure of the timeline, everyone was shouting over each other and jamesy was in the comments acting the big man. I’m sure it was a few months ago though

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.