Kdawg #13 Pandy’s No Stunning, He’s a 3ft Catfish & Fat Frankie’s Still Reeking of BO & Stale Pish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had the Martha stalker woman’s FB posts about Markle up on the greenscreen when I got up this morning saying she wanted to help her not be lonely saying they could sit bitching about Markle together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She had the Martha stalker woman’s FB posts about Markle up on the greenscreen when I got up this morning saying she wanted to help her not be lonely saying they could sit bitching about Markle together 😂
K will end up doon in London helping her hing her flipping curtains

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She asked me to message her on fb and let her know Katie wanted a chat. Under absolutely no circumstances am I putting myself in Martha's eyeline 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
This Martha lassie is going to be in KDs lives within the month lol.

I wish the internet would find the male abuser from the programme, and leave Martha alone, she has done her time.

Reactions: 7
She posts calling the spice girls bimbos 😂 & she knew Peaches Geldof anaw , Peaches bumped into her & didn’t say sorry, the mad stalker wummins fuming about it to this day 😂
Get Fiona / Martha in the box immediately 🍿😂
IMG_9224.jpeg

IMG_9226.jpeg

IMG_9227.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5