Kaz Crossley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering kaz has been travelling all over the place, now in dubai, rarely wears a mask. This message she posted about the covid.... maybe she should take it more serious herself, since it now effecting a 'close friend'!
I just heard about this porta potty thing recently from my bf and at first I didn't believe him but reading this it all makes sense!

Also her grammar is terrible in that post...
*affected
*you're

Reactions: 5
"You get took Nandos, I get took Maldives"

duck off Kaz. I'd rather have peri peri sauce running down my chin than the contents of some rich old b@stard's bowels 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 72
I saw Kaz at Nammos in Dubai in October, must have been straight after the Maldives. She was with another girl and two boys, looked like a double date. She was loud, rude and gobby to the waiters

as for Ellie brown never seen her in person but she looked biiig on ex on the beach.She posted on her insta with the caption something like MIA but I’m back. Back from the lipo probs

Reactions: 12
New to this thread but heard so many rumours that her and Elle are getting shat on left, right and centre in Dubai..selling headbands is defo a cover for her real money making escapades..I actually thought she was punching with Theo, she’s got zero personality, so vacuous and bitchy..her and Elle must have some riveting conversations when they’re together about how much money they made from the night before..nobody’s jealous of u girlies! Il stick to my piri chicken and sleep the night without smelling of shite! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
New to this thread but heard so many rumours that her and Elle are getting shat on left, right and centre in Dubai..selling headbands is defo a cover for her real money making escapades..I actually thought she was punching with Theo, she’s got zero personality, so vacuous and bitchy..her and Elle must have some riveting conversations when they’re together about how much money they made from the night before..nobody’s jealous of u girlies! Il stick to my piri chicken and sleep the night without smelling of shite! 😂
Absolutely howling 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The company Vitl (who sell overpriced personalised vitamins) have done an AD with Kaz. I have sent them a message that I used them once but I won’t be again because of their partnership with her, as they’re effectively finding her time in dubai (aside from the porta potties 😅) and making it so she can claim she’s working. If anyone else wants to complain to them @vitlheath it might make them aware partnering with them was a poor choice!

Another one claiming "anxiety" after weeks of partying and porta pottying in Dubai.
These influencers have the same old blueprint
She wasn’t anxious when she was laughing at us in Amber’s stories when she was in Dubai was she?

Reactions: 18
Oh my god guyssssssss I don’t have any content to post that won’t get me called out for being a selfish twit travelling during a pandemic! So anxious about it tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I didn't know she was in to yachting.

Reactions: 4
So Theo announced the birth of his baby boy a few days ago. Didn’t him and Kaz only break up in February of last year?

So Theo announced the birth of his baby boy a few days ago. Didn’t him and Kaz only break up in February of last year?
Yeah he must started dating someone not long after and she was pregnant by May. Tbh I feel glad for him. He was in an awful and pretty life changing accident and then as soon as he was discharged from the hospital and it was no longer in the headlines his supposedly committed and loving girlfriend ditched him without a second look back. If he met someone who mended his broken heart and they’re now together and have started a family, although rather rushed I say fair play to him. Kaz is a greasy bollock

• Heart
Reactions: 15