Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Columbo

VIP Member
"You get took Nandos, I get took Maldives"

Fuck off Kaz. I'd rather have peri peri sauce running down my chin than the contents of some rich old b@stard's bowels 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 72

calmyourritas

VIP Member
“you get TOOK nandos”
& you don’t get taken to grammar lessons you mug.
Also I don’t want to be taken to influencer land funded by.... 🙃
She’s just being a nasty person. I wouldn’t want to be friends with her if you paid me!
Also I quite like going to Nando’s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
New to this thread but heard so many rumours that her and Elle are getting shat on left, right and centre in Dubai..selling headbands is defo a cover for her real money making escapades..I actually thought she was punching with Theo, she’s got zero personality, so vacuous and bitchy..her and Elle must have some riveting conversations when they’re together about how much money they made from the night before..nobody’s jealous of u girlies! Il stick to my piri chicken and sleep the night without smelling of shite! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Harjam

One of my work colleagues spent a fair amount of time with Kaz and Theo in Thailand and confirmed they are proper coke heads. Fun to hang out with but bang on the Charlie

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

If she didn't go back to a strict place she got caught breaking the law in, she wouldn't have got upset, wouldn't have had to ring her mum and could have gone to Thailand. Kaz isn't a victim and three months would be a soft sentence. They will ban her for life from ever going to UAE again you would think.

• Wow
Reactions: 33

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
Lol the question is who she gets taken to the Maldives by because she’s clearly not willing to show them on her Instagram is she

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Holograms

Chatty Member
Considering kaz has been travelling all over the place, now in dubai, rarely wears a mask. This message she posted about the covid.... maybe she should take it more serious herself, since it now effecting a 'close friend'!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
Never taken drugs too, and yes, it is a big deal no matter how many people do it.

But anyway, I don't really sympathise with Kaz, as harsh as it sounds. Because she portrays a healthy lifestyle on IG, which is false. I'm over influencers portraying something they're not. I feel bad for her, the way it happened. Because it seems like a betrayal, and I'm still wondering it was a friend who filmed her. But she also has to take responsibility for her actions. If you're going to do drug in a room full of people, in Dubai of all places, there may be consequences to your actions. She's also 27, so she's not a young and naive girl either.

Reactions: 29

kien

What she’s done for them is incredible. Imagine if every influencer used their status and influence for these things ❤❤

HOWEVER….

I winced when she mentioned volunteer houses so people can go and visit. Yikes. Children aren’t tourist attractions and these kids are vulnerable. Going to poor countries to take photos with poor kids should not still be happening. I hope volunteers would be vetted, criminal record checks and references obtained.

and often volunteering abroad does more damage than good, unless you are a doctor or surgeon etc you’re not going to make any difference and usually it does local people out of a job. Paying for a flight to Thailand just to care for children is a poorer use of resources than it would be to donate the flight money to a Thai charity or company who can employ a local woman to care for them.

It’s self serving and also very damaging for vulnerable children to have a stream of volunteers coming and going with no long term attachments being formed.

but that aside, she’s done an incredible thing for them already and I hope the press gives this the same attention they gave her mistake in Dubai.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

onetreehill233

I feel sorry for her. It's quite easy to feel "safe" doing drugs in that kind of environment (around rich, powerful people). There wouldn't have been any danger in her being caught because the police will be paid. The problem is someone filmed her. (Maybe another influencer??)

I don't do drugs anymore but everyone and their uncle is on the white stuff in the UK at one point in their lives. Its not thaaaatttt big a deal IMO. Yeah she was silly for doing it in UAE but she probably needed something to help her get through the evening being 💩 on.

I'm currently living in an Asian country and the drugs are rife. The police own the mafia, the mafia own the bars, the bars sell the drugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

How to deal with the situation 2020: That is me in the recently released video doing cocaine. I wish to be open and honest with everyone and plan to get help.

How not to deal with it in 2023: Fail to mention coke, fail to take full responsibility by blaming an ex who would have nothing to film if she wasn't doing it, blame the crowd you hung out with, fail to warn followers of the dangers of what she took and make it seem like you're only saying this now because you got arrested, otherwise you would continue to ignore it.

• Heart

You Won Jane

I didn't mind her on LI but this post seemed really mean.
“you get TOOK nandos”
& you don’t get taken to grammar lessons you mug.
Also I don’t want to be taken to influencer land funded by.... 🙃
She’s just being a nasty person. I wouldn’t want to be friends with her even if you paid me!

Last edited:

Larrish-Daly

Fucked off to Dubai, arse toasting in the sun
No shame from our Kaz, a Love Island hun
Taken to Maldives she thinks she’s a touch of class
But is she really just a dirty brass?

• Haha

Fuzzydunlop

Maybe my priorities are all out of whack but I'd rather someone I trust take me to Nandos than a a guy who'll video me doing nose clams and take me to the Maldives.

Also, that's a horrible "I'm better than you" flex.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

You Won Jane

I think she’s involved in the Porta Potty stuff she hangs around those who are known to be into that. Also that Elle Brown.. both of them influencers and can barely afford rent in London but are on these luxury trips to Dubai etc every five minutes? It doesn’t add up

Reactions: 23

doawheelie

Chatty Member
The person who videod it & was adamant on getting it published is disgusting imagine being that vindictive to purposely try to sabotage someone like that ,
Yeah she shouldn’t have done it there but we all make mistakes and I’m sure she did not wake up the other day and expect to see a video of herself doing a line of coke a year ago!

Reactions: 22