Kaz Crossley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah he must started dating someone not long after and she was pregnant by May. Tbh I feel glad for him. He was in an awful and pretty life changing accident and then as soon as he was discharged from the hospital and it was no longer in the headlines his supposedly committed and loving girlfriend ditched him without a second look back. If he met someone who mended his broken heart and they’re now together and have started a family, although rather rushed I say fair play to him. Kaz is a greasy bollock
theo's no angel.

Reactions: 8
Yeah he must started dating someone not long after and she was pregnant by May. Tbh I feel glad for him. He was in an awful and pretty life changing accident and then as soon as he was discharged from the hospital and it was no longer in the headlines his supposedly committed and loving girlfriend ditched him without a second look back. If he met someone who mended his broken heart and they’re now together and have started a family, although rather rushed I say fair play to him. Kaz is a greasy bollock

I think kaz was a very supportive girlfriend to theo, especially during his injury.
Didnt theo cheat on her, so he certainly no angel!!

Reactions: 7
Agree Theo comes across like a “I’ll do what I want whenever I want” kind of man-child and I don’t think he’s in a loving relationship with the mother of his child I think he got her pregnant and they aren’t together

Reactions: 12
Kaz probably missed the porta pottying life..the only thing she can commit to is being 💩 on for💰

Reactions: 3
The company Vitl (who sell overpriced personalised vitamins) have done an AD with Kaz. I have sent them a message that I used them once but I won’t be again because of their partnership with her, as they’re effectively finding her time in dubai (aside from the porta potties 😅) and making it so she can claim she’s working. If anyone else wants to complain to them @vitlheath it might make them aware partnering with them was a poor choice!
I contacted Vitl and got a fairly measured response from them.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I contacted Vitl and got a fairly measured response from them.
That’s great! I also contacted them and had a similar response. I’m glad they’re actually making an effort to be better and listening to their customers. More than I can say about some brands (e.g. Missguided working with Zara McDermott while she was on a secret trip to the Maldives during lockdown)

Reactions: 9
wow I used to think josh and Kaz were such a good-looking couple, both as a couple and as individuals, but ever since they broke us she's just gotten so unappealing? not even talking about looks anymore, just this overall behaviour of im better than everyone and this Dubai porta potty lifestyle made her really unlikeable for me

Reactions: 10
Same I really liked her in LI but she just seems like it's gone to her head now, whatever "it" is. Maybe the success of Kazbands is too much for her to handle 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m so confused, all her social media says she’s in Thailand still but she’s here in Bali? Did I miss something??

Oooo naughty girl.

Up to 20 years in prison if caught. All for a line of coke. Yuk

Reactions: 11