Kaz Crossley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine going on a show like love island thinking the world will be your oyster afterwards and instead you end up doing that 😳

Reactions: 15
Lol the question is who she gets taken to the Maldives by because she’s clearly not willing to show them on her Instagram is she

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m convinced she’s had a mini tuck / work done on her stomach because if you notice she always use to wear her belly button piercing and now all of a sudden she’s got more of a flat / carved tummy (exactly how tummies look after mini tuck / lipo) and does not wear the belly ring (I think due to infection or because they have repositioned her belly button). Lockdown was the perfect excuse for her to get the work done and recover without being found out - I think she more than likely went to nassabplasticsurgery coz he’s local to her and always seems to like her pics 🕵️‍♀️
when you get surgery, regardless of what surgery it is, they typically tell you to remove all jewelry, if you are wearing any. if shes actually had surgery done on her stomach, the belly ring would be the first piercing to go haha

I didn't mind her on LI but this post seemed really mean.
what sort of grammar is this

Reactions: 11
Her or me? 😂 Both pretty poor!
hahah her of course!! im sorry I didn't specify!! its just super scandalous to me for someone to be so pretentious and then write 'I get took and you get took'. like at least if youre gonna be prissy and have confidence to the moon and back have something to make up for it? my seven year old brother's grammar is better than that smh

Reactions: 21
She’s a nasty piece of work! Another one who thinks everyone is jealous of her

duck off and get a real job

Reactions: 19
she's awfulllll and that awful headband company is defo a front for how she really makes her money... Dubai..

Reactions: 18
I didn't mind her on LI but this post seemed really mean.
“you get TOOK nandos”
& you don’t get taken to grammar lessons you mug.
Also I don’t want to be taken to influencer land funded by.... 🙃
She’s just being a nasty person. I wouldn’t want to be friends with her even if you paid me!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
“you get TOOK nandos”
& you don’t get taken to grammar lessons you mug.
Also I don’t want to be taken to influencer land funded by.... 🙃
She’s just being a nasty person. I wouldn’t want to be friends with her if you paid me!
Also I quite like going to Nando’s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
One of those people who is beautiful on the outside but ugly on the inside!
Her face is nice but her bolt on fake titties give me ladyboy from Bangkok vibes. Also enough with the headbands. Looks tit. It’s like when guys overdo wearing saggy beanie hats every day of the year thinking it makes them look really cool... it doesnt. She comes across as a nasty piece of work but is clearly really proud of it. Same with her mate Elle. Both common as muck little prostitutes. Heaven help the poor man who ends up reproducing with this bug head some day.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't even see the hype at all about her face either! bug face 😂
as for those boobs... TERRIBLE

• Angry
Reactions: 4
the grammar on that caption.

you get taken to nandos, i get taken to the maldives kaz love.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fucked off to Dubai, arse toasting in the sun
No shame from our Kaz, a Love Island hun
Taken to Maldives she thinks she’s a touch of class
But is she really just a dirty brass?

• Haha
Reactions: 24