Kaz Crossley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe my priorities are all out of whack but I'd rather someone I trust take me to Nandos than a a guy who'll video me doing nose clams and take me to the Maldives.

Also, that's a horrible "I'm better than you" flex.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
A relationship she kept private? More like she signed an NDA- take all the pictures you want of yourself in Dubai and Maldives, but don't photograph or disclose who your bankroll is.

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m sure I saw that, Lyndsey Lohan is the chief yacht girl tooā€¦ā€¦ sheā€™s been at it for years I gather.
But of course sheā€™s financed as a side piece to an Arab sheik, they all are. They have the on the surface wife, do what they need to do to survive, and then bang the crap out of a load of bikini clad idiots in the bars Muslim women donā€™t go to, and pay them to keep quiet. But people would have more respect for these women if they said how they are financed then pretending an oh polly dress once a month pays for the flat and the Range Roverā€¦.. šŸ™„ well, not more respect,ā€™but more understanding that they are too doing what they need to be pseudo famous.
The whole influencer scene is another Harvey Weinstein in about 20 years.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Iā€™m sure I saw that, Lyndsey Lohan is the chief yacht girl tooā€¦ā€¦ sheā€™s been at it for years I gather.
But of course sheā€™s financed as a side piece to an Arab sheik, they all are. They have the on the surface wife, do what they need to do to survive, and then bang the crap out of a load of bikini clad idiots in the bars Muslim women donā€™t go to, and pay them to keep quiet. But people would have more respect for these women if they said how they are financed then pretending an oh polly dress once a month pays for the flat and the Range Roverā€¦.. šŸ™„ well, not more respect,ā€™but more understanding that they are too doing what they need to be pseudo famous.
The whole influencer scene is another Harvey Weinstein in about 20 years.
Couldnā€™t agree more. Some of the things I know are wild. But to these girls itā€™s so ā€˜normalā€™ now. Makes me worried for my kids

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Couldnā€™t agree more. Some of the things I know are wild. But to these girls itā€™s so ā€˜normalā€™ now. Makes me worried for my kids
I remember reading an article where the girls are paid to be screwed in any which way, proper kinky stuff, take the virginity of these rich mens teenage boys, anything goes really.
I mean, whilst I know some of these influencers wonā€™t be doing that, even being paid to be at the hottest clubs will come with a cost, no one pays a load of girls to have a table with all the expensive drinks and extras for a few insta storiesā€¦ā€¦ and whilst I donā€™t personally agree with commercial sex work, coz it makes a mockery of those forced into it as slavery, if people just said how they made money, it wouldnā€™t feel such a piss take.

Reactions: 8
Not being funny but this old broad and her mates used to be given tables and bottles and clubs round Mayfair, Chelsea and Soho for free and we never shagged anyone! Maybe things have changed since those days though- Iā€™m talking the 00s and 10s.
But we weren't flaunting fancy holidays 24/7, no job and penthouse apartments- those are definitely paid for by old pervy fat pigs.

Reactions: 10
Not being funny but this old broad and her mates used to be given tables and bottles and clubs round Mayfair, Chelsea and Soho for free and we never shagged anyone! Maybe things have changed since those days though- Iā€™m talking the 00s and 10s.
But we weren't flaunting fancy holidays 24/7, no job and penthouse apartments- those are definitely paid for by old pervy fat pigs.
Haha! To be fair, Iā€™m of the old broad type based on the years youā€™ve said, and got my fair share of ladies in free nights, drinks etc . But itā€™s different I think to the types of nights and places they flaunt, thereā€™s no way that the love island and 30day shore types would ever be invited to those places without a deal. I mean, the social media story clips arenā€™t enough to give the bars exposure to warrent Ā£500 bottles and vodka and stuff like they all seem have. Iā€™d get it if it was a full whack ad, but all they seem to do is post a clip of them screaming, thereā€™s got to be some quid pro quo there.
maybe we are just old cynics, but it just seems like there has to be somethinggoing down to warrent them all going constantly

Reactions: 1
Kaz loves the razz ā„
How she is back on tv and pretending to be a ā€œdifferent personā€ is the 101 for how to avoid being cancelled but we all know now how sheā€™s stayed slim šŸ˜œ fitness class? Shitness brass more like !

Reactions: 8
These werent ladies free nights at Envy or Pryzm.
We were given our own table with bottle Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£ top shelf vodka, vintage champagne bottle service, sparklers, VIP etc by promoters of top clubs in London. But after we would go home to our normal lives which werenā€™t really fancy or rich like these girls today flaunt.
We were (real) models, dancers and actresses it was common in those days of you were hot everything was free. Same in Ibiza and Marbella.

Fancy clubs always get hot young girls/models in as they attract the VERY rich guys who in turn spend a fortune.
Its worth or for a couple of mags of champagne and bottles of 1842 now or XXL bottles Goose as it was in the old days!

Whether you sleep with them after the club however is a different matterā€¦

Reactions: 5
Why is she suddenly popping up in the Daily Heil with paid for Blackgrid photos? Has she lost a sugar daddy and needs to hook a new one?

Reactions: 2
Listing to podcast saving grace with kaz on
I listened to her on there. If people didnā€™t know how stuck up she actually is she wouldā€™ve come across as likeable but I found her steering away from the issue at hand and making it about being in a bad relationship and blaming the guy who apparently shared the video šŸ˜… I also found it cringy at the end where she had forgot to say something on the episode and sent a voice note to grace which she played šŸ™„ it just made everything seem rehearsed then and too prepared and she had forgot to tick something off the list for her narrative.

I listened to her on there. If people didnā€™t know how stuck up she actually is she wouldā€™ve come across as likeable but I found her steering away from the issue at hand and making it about being in a bad relationship and blaming the guy who apparently shared the video šŸ˜… I also found it cringy at the end where she had forgot to say something on the episode and sent a voice note to grace which she played šŸ™„ it just made everything seem rehearsed then and too prepared and she had forgot to tick something off the list for her narrative.
I only watched on lv and not followed on insta so have no background on her other than this and she did come across very likeable and down to earth especially talking about her charity