Kaz Crossley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a nasty piece of work.

Was there any scandal when her and Josh broke up?
I know someone who was at a party and seen Kaz leave with another guy who was also a reality person (she wouldn’t tell me who) and then josh found out and broke up with her

Reactions: 4
I knew Kaz before love island, she was a MUA and already worked with brands as the MUA on some shoots. She always seemed nice and I’ve even purchased some of her bands. However, I have realised the fame has gone to her head a bit and the constant travelling without quarantine is irresponsible. I’ve always been curious about her relationships. It seems after she split with both Josh and Theo they sort of made sly jokes about her on IG?

Reactions: 11
I knew Kaz before love island, she was a MUA and already worked with brands as the MUA on some shoots. She always seemed nice and I’ve even purchased some of her bands. However, I have realised the fame has gone to her head a bit and the constant travelling without quarantine is irresponsible. I’ve always been curious about her relationships. It seems after she split with both Josh and Theo they sort of made sly jokes about her on IG?
What kind of sly jokes?

Reactions: 8
I have to say, she was so pretty before. She didn't need to change a thing.
She had already had a lot of surgery before she went into LI at 20 y.o. so the ‘before’ picture there isnt even her natural face. She’d had quite a drastic nose job which completely changed the shape and size of her nose shaving pretty much as much of the bridge down as is possible, a lot of lip fillers as her lips doubled in size from pictures a few years before. Quite a lot of fillers in her cheekbones. The hair is dyed with fake extensions. Lashes are also fake extensions. Now she can add ridiculous boob job and liposuction to that list as well. And she’s......22 😱 Imagine being that insecure that by the age of 22 you’ve pretty much changed every distinctive feature on your face and body that you can.

Reactions: 9
Considering kaz has been travelling all over the place, now in dubai, rarely wears a mask. This message she posted about the covid.... maybe she should take it more serious herself, since it now effecting a 'close friend'!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Fucked off to Dubai, arse toasting in the sun
No shame from our Kaz, a Love Island hun
Taken to Maldives she thinks she’s a touch of class
But is she really just a dirty brass?
I thought the same, I mean how when she’s been away the past month clubbing every night,dinners out etc every day and then preaching about COVID.

Reactions: 8
It took her a whole 9 months to understand that we're in a pandemic with a very dangerous virus?

Is anyone home upstairs?

Reactions: 16
Considering kaz has been travelling all over the place, now in dubai, rarely wears a mask. This message she posted about the covid.... maybe she should take it more serious herself, since it now effecting a 'close friend'!
Is she for real?! Shes not followed one rule and is now trying to give people a lecture...She’s a disgrace!

Reactions: 18
Wasnt Kaz on Arrogant Amber's story telling all the people calling them out for travelling to "duck off" recently?

Followed by the trademark smug, "I'm better than you", grin by Amber?

Reactions: 12
Never post at all, but Kaz just seems like the type that would be absolutely vile to you in you had the misfortune to meet in real life.

Reactions: 10