Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s literally posting their every move with this new relationship 😳 you have a new man, we get it, good for you, but we don’t need to see a photo of him with his head over a bowl! The captions as well like she’s trying to prove something to someone ‘he’s a star’ ‘he’s so amazing’ 🙄

Reactions: 8
She’s the worst “influencer” ever flouting every single rule possible from the start. I don’t get how she has so many followers! Do they not give a tit???

She made me lol when she did that Instagram q&a and talked about how when her and her boyfriend met they had a “socially distanced dog walk date” - why bother?! She never socially distanced during the whole pandemic! And it’s incredible considering she lives in an area that’s been continually spiking!

Mixing households and constantly going from area to area - does she not give a crap about any of her elderly relatives?

Reactions: 3
Her boyfriend always looks like he can’t believe his luck. Rebound relationships normally only last a few months so I’m sure she’ll dump him in a month or two.

Reactions: 2
Her boyfriend always looks like he can’t believe his luck. Rebound relationships normally only last a few months so I’m sure she’ll dump him in a month or two.
Agree. Feel quite sorry for him - isn’t he younger as well?

Love how she’s using him to paint her house! She could get a plumber in next, then a gardener and so on.

Reactions: 5
Why do all these influencers put panelling on their new build homes?? Ridiculous trend

Reactions: 2
Panelling in an old house looks nice. All this sticking bits of wood to walls and painting it to look like panelling in a brand new house looks proper trash. In years to come the cost of ripping it off and re plastering it will bite a few people on the bum

Reactions: 6
I thought the thirst trap would end when she got her new fella.. obviously not. Hoping for more men in her DMs is she? I’m sick of seeing her underwear now...

Reactions: 6
She was sent some pyjamas marked as “gifted” today but the note says “let us know when you’ve taken the photos so we can arrange it payment”. That’s not a gift then?
I don’t think Kayleigh understands influencing.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She was sent some pyjamas marked as “gifted” today but the note says “let us know when you’ve taken the photos so we can arrange it payment”. That’s not a gift then?
I don’t think Kayleigh understands influencing.
should be marked as an ad for sure!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.