Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see her psychic reading via voice note (what an absolute con) where one of the tarot cards indicated a pregnancy ? I wouldn’t even be surprised, she seems to keen to move at the speed of light with the new bf.
Her stories last night captions that he’s “shy when she puts him on the insta stories” more likely uncomfortable! What young guy wants his gf shoving a camera in his face and posting what they get up to for all their followers? He probably also knows it’s all for show and to prove shes “moved on”

Reactions: 8
That psychic thing was an absolute joke. I’d say she’d love to have a baby with the boyfriend to show her ex-husband how she’s over him 🙄

I’d say Jack is realising the reality of dating her now - being used to do up her house, having every detail of their lives posted on Instagram and her constantly taking pictures of herself in lingerie.

Reactions: 7
That psychic thing was an absolute joke. I’d say she’d love to have a baby with the boyfriend to show her ex-husband how she’s over him 🙄

I’d say Jack is realising the reality of dating her now - being used to do up her house, having every detail of their lives posted on Instagram and her constantly taking pictures of herself in lingerie.
I won't be surprised if he dumps her. He is a rebound for her to show off and hide her hurt from her husband leaving. If this relationship ends, the heartbreak will really set in.

Reactions: 5
I won't be surprised if he dumps her. He is a rebound for her to show off and hide her hurt from her husband leaving. If this relationship ends, the heartbreak will really set in.
He comes across as young - can’t see him being up for engagement or babies anytime soon!
She is 100% using him to prove that she’s “found happiness again” how sad that the only way she thinks she can be happy again after a break up is to have another serious partner? Try being happy by yourself first

Honestly for a 30 year old she’s so immature. Imagine if people started asking her if she was pregnant, she’d be the first to kick off and saying people need to back off.

Sadly I think you’re right. I don’t think she has dealt with the end of her relationship with her ex husband and when it inevitably ends with Jack she will be distraught. I wish she would take some time to come to terms with it by herself and figure out what she wants to do with her life.

Reactions: 4
Why would she even leave that note on show? I mean it’s not a big deal but just seems a bit unprofessional to me. She’s so sloppy,
I couldn’t imagine her actually holding down a real job, especially an ‘important’ one.
Hi babes, lurked for ages and made an account to post. I have a friend who does some “influencing” stuff and she says Kayleigh runs the Instagram and blogger gifting for iSawItFirst...

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Had to unfollow, too many swipe up links! I get it’s her ‘thing’ to recommend clothes but it’s just OTT at the moment

Hi babes, lurked for ages and made an account to post. I have a friend who does some “influencing” stuff and she says Kayleigh runs the Instagram and blogger gifting for iSawItFirst...
Now you’ve said that it’s so obvious why so many of her swipe ups are I saw it first 😂 get that pay check gal

Reactions: 9
I find it interesting that influencers use swipe up's so often. I don't think I have ever clicked on one.

Reactions: 2
I find it interesting that influencers use swipe up's so often. I don't think I have ever clicked on one.
I don't either. I like to browse the websites myself. It must work for them though and a lot of people must use them as that's how they earn their ££.

Reactions: 3
I don't either. I like to browse the websites myself. It must work for them though and a lot of people must use them as that's how they earn their ££.
I don’t know how much truth is in this but I heard that the swipe ups essentially add a cookie so even if you don’t buy anything from the swipe up they will still earn something if you buy within a certain amount of time after visiting the swipe up. Wonder if anyone is a bit more clues up and can confirmif this is true but no wonder they plaster them all over the place if this is the case!

• Wow
I don’t know how much truth is in this but I heard that the swipe ups essentially add a cookie so even if you don’t buy anything from the swipe up they will still earn something if you buy within a certain amount of time after visiting the swipe up. Wonder if anyone is a bit more clues up and can confirmif this is true but no wonder they plaster them all over the place if this is the case!
This is true due to cookies 😩

This is just me being picky but Ive avoided her stories because I knew they’d be full of swipe ups but Friday morning boredom avoiding work has lead me to caving in... I’ve just noticed she stands so awkwardly when she does outfit videos/posts, why?! It gave me back and leg ache just watching her and how she was stood 😆

Anyone else noticed all the random fashion pages she’s tagging in her posts now? Hiding tags behind other tags so nobody sees them, does she think we’re all daft? Must’ve caught on the the fact her following and engagement is dropping massively; she’s so bloody boring

Reactions: 6
The soppy Instagram reel celebrating six months with her boyfriend 🤢 I reckon we’re heading for a new year breakup!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The soppy Instagram reel celebrating six months with her boyfriend 🤢 I reckon we’re heading for a new year breakup!
She’s got on an Instagram filter in almost all the clips.. kinda sad that she clearly doesn’t like what she looks like

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.