Kayleighjcouture #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh wow there's just no privacy boundaries there is there. not sure thats footage I'd even show my mum, let alone any old stranger on the Internet!!!

Another poor child with their privacy being unconsentingly sold off for the sake of the gram 😣

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She said her ex was acting suspicious in their relationship, finishing work late and stuff now she’s found out he’s in a relationship with someone from work. So she’s basically accusing him of cheating. But bare in mind they’ve been split almost two years and she’s pregnant with someone else’s child 🤭

I went to school with Daniel! He is the most lovely person ever. Always really quiet and polite and just a nice lad that would get on with everyone. She was always high maintenance!

Reactions: 6
Been reading this thread for a while but never felt compelled to post until now. Honestly posting a video of yourself giving birth on the internet is a step too far. It is such a personal and intimate moment I don’t know how you could possibly want to share that with the internet.

I also don’t buy that Jack set up the camera without her knowledge considering last week she was asking on her stories how to create a reel with music on with speaking over… clearly planned to post this.

Finally, I hope she got permission from those midwives to share footage of them on the internet

Also his name is Caleb so we don’t need a big reveal thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
100% planned video, could tell how she again reiterated in a story that it was unbeknownst to her lol! Way too far imo!

Reactions: 12
Been reading this thread for a while but never felt compelled to post until now. Honestly posting a video of yourself giving birth on the internet is a step too far. It is such a personal and intimate moment I don’t know how you could possibly want to share that with the internet.

I also don’t buy that Jack set up the camera without her knowledge considering last week she was asking on her stories how to create a reel with music on with speaking over… clearly planned to post this.

Finally, I hope she got permission from those midwives to share footage of them on the internet

Also his name is Caleb so we don’t need a big reveal thanks!
How do you know the name? Lol

Reactions: 1
It’s just…wow. I’m very much for feeling empowered by birth (duck knows it’s deserved) but that was a bridge too far. It’s such an intimate moment, why does it need to be shared with the whole internet?

Reactions: 12
Oh my god I can’t get over that she’s shared that! Is nothing sacred? Yes it’s a beautiful moment but surely you keep stuff like that between you & family/friends.. Not share it online for the whole world to see 🙄 Really doesn’t sit right with me! It just goes to show she will use anything for attention even the birth of her son. I do not believe for a second it was set up without her knowledge either.

Reactions: 14
So we've seen her give birth but still never seen her actual face without a strong Instagram filter on it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does she keep posting just to tell us she’s in a bubble and will post soon?! That’s absolutely fine, I’m ALL for people being in bubbles, keeping away from social media etc especially after just giving birth, they need their private family time. But then do that!! Posting about it defeats the object. She’s obviously just trying to keep people hanging on isn’t she.

Reactions: 14
Ffs I meant Matthew, caught up on another thread with a Daniel which is why I typed that!

Her ex is Matthew canipa, they were together at senior school, he was never into all the fame and attention that she always craved, it was bound to go wrong!

Reactions: 3
Baby is very cute

I find the waiting on ‘something personalised’ til they can reveal his name a little cringe, why not just write it in a post ha 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
It’s like she thinks everyone’s waiting round in anticipation to know baby’s name. Does anyone really care that much? 😂 I never get it, I couldn’t care less what these influencers call their kids

Reactions: 6