Kayleighjcouture #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She asked for double pram recommendations then aff linked all the recommendations people gave her!!

Reactions: 4
All she does is moan or post aff links. Millions of women would love to be in her position, pregnant. Yet now she's moaning about her hair and nails, suck it up and get on with it FFS...

Reactions: 9
She really does post any old crap for Aff links!
How on earth is this an outfit suitable for running after a toddler?! Boob flapping and potential trip hazard
Yeah great

IMG_1336.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Can’t afford to buy a new garden set but then links a ‘reasonably priced’ £500 one. I don’t class that as reasonable… Get ya self to B&M or Aldi hun, their garden sets are half the price, but then they don’t do affiliate links do they? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Love her post about “playground antics” when she throws a wobbly all over instagram if a business or person does something she doesn’t like. She strikes me as one of those people who believes people don’t like her because she’s pretty when in reality it’s because she comes across as a horrible person.

Reactions: 14
Love her post about “playground antics” when she throws a wobbly all over instagram if a business or person does something she doesn’t like. She strikes me as one of those people who believes people don’t like her because she’s pretty when in reality it’s because she comes across as a horrible person.
100% this is why lol

Reactions: 3
It's a bit rich that she's talking about bullying when she made digs towards another blogger in the past and basically bullied her offline

Reactions: 12
Complaining that she’s entitled to privacy for her and her child yet has no problem showing his face, sharing details about him, putting his tantrums up on her instagram, etc. Make it make sense 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
The irony that she is talking about bullying. Back in the day when she blogged she accused other bloggers of buying followers with no evidence. Kayleigh, some of us have followed you forever you are not the nice girl you think you are.

Reactions: 13
Found it especially hilarious the rant about people not liking her freebie Tim Hortons Reel 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Found it especially hilarious the rant about people not liking her freebie Tim Hortons Reel 😂😂
That advert was so naff! She didn’t exactly showcase the place well showing a nearly empty donut counter then all she could say about the coffee was that it was ‘sweet creamy and yummy’

groundbreaking 😂

Reactions: 2
This girl is in for a shock when baby arrives. I’m a mum of 2 and I found the workload trebled. Needy newborn, toddler emotions off the scale and getting out the house was a challenge.
She won’t have time for moaning, then again that’s her personality isn’t it!?

Reactions: 5
She’ll happily tag the hell out of a hotel that have given her a free holiday but won’t tag a little local play centre! And so what if you’ve tagged them previously, I’m sure influencers only tag business’ for the first time hoping they’ll get in touch with them and offer some sort of freebie or even just a re-share of their page!
She makes out like she’s some sort of bluddy a-list celeb, no-one’s going to follow you to a play centre love in hope of spotting you 🤣
The facts are she won’t tag or link anything unless it’s an affiliate link and therefore has some sort of reward for her…she’s probably the worst ‘influencer’ I follow.

Reactions: 8