Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nickgrimshaw

oh wow there's just no privacy boundaries there is there. not sure thats footage I'd even show my mum, let alone any old stranger on the Internet!!!

Another poor child with their privacy being unconsentingly sold off for the sake of the gram 😣

• Sad
Reactions: 24

Pettyprep

So we've seen her give birth but still never seen her actual face without a strong Instagram filter on it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23

lwilko7

Been reading this thread for a while but never felt compelled to post until now. Honestly posting a video of yourself giving birth on the internet is a step too far. It is such a personal and intimate moment I don’t know how you could possibly want to share that with the internet.

I also don’t buy that Jack set up the camera without her knowledge considering last week she was asking on her stories how to create a reel with music on with speaking over… clearly planned to post this.

Finally, I hope she got permission from those midwives to share footage of them on the internet

Also his name is Caleb so we don’t need a big reveal thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

lwilko7

Wellll I don’t know about anyone else but after saying congrats I literally couldn’t give a fuck about people that have had a baby 🥴 newsflash your baby is important to you, no one else
Exactly this.

i also couldn’t give a fuck about your baby’s gender so spare me the gender reveal party. Completely unnecessary.

other things I couldn’t give a fuck about - what you packed in your hospital bag, how many times you handed your pissed on pregnancy test stick around your family to film their reactions for the gram, any of your aff links posting things that will be ‘perfect for baby boy’ (before said baby is even here so really you have no idea what will be perfect for him), any of your pointless life dramas, etc etc

i honestly don’t know how her ex lasted so long with her. I really don’t

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Poppykisses87

Ok guys, here is my list of reasons as to why I’m jealous of Kayleigh.

*she had a lavish wedding then gets divorced months later

*after splitting up, proceeds to post Harry Style song screen shots and crying videos to Instagram whilst telling people off for asking her what is wrong

*meets someone and gets pregnant shortly after whilst carrying on making passive digs at ex husband on stories (even when baby is very near due)

*moans that her friends aren’t organising a baby shower for her a mere couple months into her pregnancy

*posts passive comments on her stories about her friends not showing an interest in her baby a couple of days after giving birth

*had the perfect birth then berates an expectant mum when she said she was nervous after reading her story

*her source of income is posting aff links all day and providing no real content and can’t recommend any sort of product that might help new mums without it being sponsored and something she hasn’t even used herself

*she seems to have endless time watching Netflix all day

*she lives off freebies

*doesn’t seem like she has many friends

Bore off Kayleigh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
And still has time to be passive aggressive once again 🤣 If she has a problem with someone she must really take it up with them not be immature and post shit like this on her story
Wellll I don’t know about anyone else but after saying congrats I literally couldn’t give a fuck about people that have had a baby 🥴 newsflash your baby is important to you, no one else

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Lechat

VIP Member
C: “Hey mum what was the first couple of weeks like after I was born?”

K: “well Caleb, I sat on the sofa and did aff links to my insta audience making sure I maximised your birth for engagement. Except I didn’t do it compliantly so I got reported to the ASA”

C: “oh”

• Haha

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
And still has time to be passive aggressive once again 🤣 If she has a problem with someone she must really take it up with them not be immature and post shit like this on her story
Fucking hell she's been a mum for a few days 🙄 i think this quote is more aimed when you're a few months in and start to see who doesn't invite you places and things

Rainbow1

VIP Member
I thought becoming a Mum might of softened her a little bit but no…

Either she didn’t have to reply or she could of just said something like

‘Congratulations! Ahh don’t worry it’s totally normal to feel scared… I know I did! You’re in the best hands with the midwives and once baby is here you forget all about Labour!’

etc etc

Reactions: 17

Rainbow1

VIP Member
0ED1BEA3-2730-4D24-9121-B045B5544064.png

I’m hoping she feels silly at her rant the other day about people not bothering after baby arrives. I doubt it was aimed at neighbours but just goes to show people may of wanted to wait til baby is here to get gift/then been ill etc not everyone rushes round on 1st day with presents!

Reactions: 17

Lechat

VIP Member
The rant is so cringe. I’m sure she’s had plenty of nice messages and texts, but it’s not enough for her. Maybe some people are giving her some space before they get in touch or have other stuff going on. She really thinks the world revolves around her doesn’t she.

She’s going to be a nightmare, every milestone or birthday she’ll be putting rants on insta about people not doing what she expects. She needs to chill out and lower her expectations fast because other peoples kids are not priority to most folk.

Reactions: 16
#nobodygivesafuckaboutyournewscreaminghuman.

Talk about dramatic. Everything is for the gram. I do wonder how long Jack will stick around for.
I can't see those two lasting. She's definitely not over her ex deep down either.

• Haha

loisgriff

Chatty Member
Disgusted at her latest post. About having 2 prams. Especially after seeing polish women leaving their prams at the border for Ukrainian mums.

The greed of these influencers. She’s not even ashamed for bragging about it

noaddedsugar

Oh god she’s absolutely insufferable.

the way she’s said ‘I highly doubt Howdens are watching a fashion influencers stories’

The fact she’s referred to herself as a fashion influencer makes me feel a bit sick tbh. The word influencer makes my skin crawl to start with!

besides her account is more baby than anything these days. Her followers are dropping like flies!

the likes on her pictures are so low atm as well! I only have 5k followers and get more than her. She’s definitely not as relevant as she likes to think any more

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Fucking hell she's been a mum for a few days 🙄 i think this quote is more aimed when you're a few months in and start to see who doesn't invite you places and things
Exactly! I actually gave my friends who have had babies space for the first week or so to enjoy their baby bubble (of course I congratulated them though) so it’s possible people are just doing the same with her - or ya know, that the world doesn’t revolve around her so they’ve been busy/have their own things going on. She was telling people to piss off a week ago and stop asking how she is so they’re probably scared to text her 😂 people can’t win with her can they?

vitton05

The woman is fucking unbearable. I’ve had to unfollow for good.

also, why the fuck has she got so many videos of her crying? Who does that? The last thing I think to do when I’m really upset is to find a good filter and then film myself crying.

• Haha