Kayleighjcouture #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new thread!

Not much to recap on other than she’s still pregnant and still spamming us with AF links 😅 but continue chat here anyway…

Oh and forgot to add she seems a little bitter about her ex moving on 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She said her ex was acting suspicious in their relationship, finishing work late and stuff now she’s found out he’s in a relationship with someone from work. So she’s basically accusing him of cheating. But bare in mind they’ve been split almost two years and she’s pregnant with someone else’s child 🤭

• Haha
Here we go again with MORE ex comments and if I’m right, a few accusations that haven’t been said before! Really is starting to look like she has just found out about her ex’s new relationship!

What did she about her ex? 🤣🙈
This was what she posted recently.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Really hate this whole "life could be falling down behind the scenes". Well then maybe influencers should just stop lying then?? Because they're the ones leading people to think their life is perfect.
And then if we start questioning things they lie, or say "I don't have to share everything". So annoying how they create a false reality and then tell you not to believe it???

Reactions: 10
The fact she’s about to give birth to someone else’s baby and is posting more than ever about her ex is weird. She’s supposed to of fully moved on and be so happy now (we had to listen to the whole speech before about how she moved on fast but it was meant to be he makes her happier than ever blah blah) that whatever her ex does she’s able to think ‘well I’m happy now, things happen for a reason… so I wish him well’

Qh thank you!

I get her husband walking out on her is heartbreaking but he clearly wasn't happy 🤷‍♀️. She's moved on way to fast anyway and didn't give herself any proper time to heal. But this is her life now so she's needs to live it and stop moaning about her ex.

Reactions: 5
Ugh winds me up how these influencers are gifted everything. She’s just posted about being gifted the snuzpod. So that’s that as well as the pram and the mountains of other stuff!

Reactions: 6
Same! There's so many other people who deserve those gifts. She can clearly afford things for her baby 🙄🙄. She will probably change the pram to something else as there what they usually do.

Reactions: 2
It really is frustrating. I wish these companies would offer some of these products to women in refuges and stuff instead, they’d be 10x more grateful than these influencers that can actually afford to buy them. I’d be inclined to buy from a company that did that as well - if often puts me off these big companies that just send out loads of tit to influencers that they don’t need or can afford themselves.

Her aff links have been absolutely painful lately I’ve had to unfollow her!!! There are soooooo many. And she’s being super sneaky about them. Not even showing what they are just a generic picture and caption saying something like “this is good for secret Santa” etc

Reactions: 4
Did she announce the winner of her giveaway? Always find it so strange when they do them but don’t publicly announce who won, really gives off scam vibes like there is no winner and it was just done to gain followers. She’s done this a few times

Reactions: 2
Loves mentioning comments she has issues with 😂! Wonder how it’s all going to unfold, can’t imagine it all being as ‘filmed’ as she’s probably thinking it will.

Great to be prepared, but people obviously get rushed in and are totally fine, hope others don’t think you absolutely need everything she’s taking!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Why has she been gifted ANOTHER pram???? How many does she need? 😡 I don’t think she’s actually paid for anything for this baby, even her hypnobirthing classes were gifted. She’s so greedy and fake.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Why has she been gifted ANOTHER pram???? How many does she need? 😡 I don’t think she’s actually paid for anything for this baby, even her hypnobirthing classes were gifted. She’s so greedy and fake.
Just came on here to say the same! A total slap in the face to those of us who work hard and buy things with our own money 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Just came on here to say the same! A total slap in the face to those of us who work hard and buy things with our own money 😡
She wouldn’t know hard work if it slapped her in the face. It’s so incredibly greedy and unnecessary. She’s literally one of the worst out there and you can’t even say she’s a nice person or deserves to just be handed things. She doesn’t do anything else for anyone, imagine how many parents are struggling to put food on the table, not just now but every week, that have been affected terribly by the pandemic, that have scraped pennies together to afford the one present their child desperately wants for Christmas…she’s vile.

Why even accept it? Especially when she’s already got one that was already gifted. Or maybe accept it and donate it to somewhere especially at this time of year when moneys tight some pregnant woman would be so grateful for a free pram. It’s just pure greed and grabbing at anything for free. She should honestly be ashamed.

Reactions: 9
Why even accept it? Especially when she’s already got one that was already gifted. Or maybe accept it and donate it to somewhere especially at this time of year when moneys tight some pregnant woman would be so grateful for a free pram. It’s just pure greed and grabbing at anything for free. She should honestly be ashamed.
I was thinking the same! I mean accept it, look at it etc but then try to find a more needing person who’s Christmas you could genuinely make by regifting it to them! That’s about 2k on prams she’s been given!

Never see her give anything away, even her ‘giveaways’ are for loads of attention in return.

Jack must have patience of a saint lol!

I’m not a mum but I have seen first hand how hard it is being one.

Kayleigh stresses at the most simple of things, she’s going to have a huge shock when this baby arrives.