Kayleighjcouture #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime I’ve watched her stories recently it’s been aff link after aff link!
Waaaay too much

I wonder if she’s gone into Labour now. Never normally doesn’t not post (a aff link) for this long

Reactions: 7
Starting to find her stories off putting, she’s a few days late but it’s a huge drama and not being mindful of those that have lost babies and would love to be at this point. Perfectly normal for the first to be a week or two weeks late

Reactions: 10
I really can’t stand this girl…I wish her well delivering her baby and hope everything goes well for them both but maybe if she doesn’t want attention she should stop being a massive attention seeker. Just get off Instagram and switch your messages off if you don’t want people contacting you.

Reactions: 14
She’s lay in bed or on her sofa for most this pregnancy - would help if she got moving a bit to help get baby on the way! Also her passive aggressiveness just annoys me, especially towards her family in her story - I know it’s frustrating being over due but her family and friends are probably just checking in on her and hoping she’s ok, imagine if nobody messaged her, she’d complain about that! She gives off massive spoilt brat vibes. She’s 30 or 31 isn’t she? Yet she acts so much younger.
As for her not unfollowing Elle Darby, shes been kissing her arse constantly for ages, sharing her account saying how much she loves her so she won’t unfollow until she’s really called out on it (if at all) and then she’ll probably claim she’s busy being pregnant/having a baby so hadn’t heard about it 😒

Reactions: 12
I had to unfollow her a while ago as her stories were doing my head in. Asking questions and harping on about having anxiety over SIDS and she won’t be bf because it will trigger anxiety but will happily post her baby to thousand of followers and on an open account 🤯

Reactions: 9
Moans when people don’t make an effort - when she made her passive comments about her baby shower and no one (At the time) “bothering” to organise one for her.

Moans when people show too much effort - badgers on every morning that her baby hasn’t arrived and when did other people get their contractions etc. also this is Despite being adamant that the maternity team were wrong about her due date and that she knows she is the 6th.

cue the questions she is going to ask once the baby arrives then she will moan people are interfering.

god forbid if her and Jack split up as you can tell she’s going to be spiteful there. I don’t understand how anyone can warm to her, she seems like absolute hard work

Reactions: 13
She said she’s going on Mat leave for most of the year, hopefully that means less aff links? 😂

Reactions: 6
Did anyone notice she posted on stories the other day about using ovulation sticks etc to try for the baby. So must have been when her and Jack had only been together a very short while, and a short while after her marriage ended as well. Each to their own but seems really soon to me.

Reactions: 12
Did anyone notice she posted on stories the other day about using ovulation sticks etc to try for the baby. So must have been when her and Jack had only been together a very short while, and a short while after her marriage ended as well. Each to their own but seems really soon to me.
I noticed this. She said they were trying for 2 months (I assumed the baby hadn’t been planned given the length of their relationship).
I did a bit of detective work and if I’ve got the maths right, they had been together 9 months when they decided to try for a baby together. Each to their own but that’s seems very quick to me!

I think she’d had the marriage with her ex and had planned the babies part to happen next and was devastated when she thought it wouldn’t happen because her marriage had ended. So Jack’s come along and she’s tried to somewhat replace her ex and what they had with him, she’s had him move into their house and she’s got pregnant quite quickly to fit in with her time frame of wanting to do stuff. Which, fair enough if they’re happy but I’d feel a bit awkward being Jack in that situation. I just wouldn’t wanted to of rushed things like she has, after nine months you’re still getting to know someone I think so to have a baby with them after such a short time is a BIG commitment, you’re then tied to that person forever really 😅 even more so than if you were to get married! But it does work out for lots of people so I really hope it does for them because I could not imagine her as a single Mum 😳

She really needs to just move on. Fgs she’s due any day with her boyfriend. Imagine how this must make him feel! I feel like she’ll always be bitter and it wouldn’t have mattered if he moved on in a week, a year or ten years she always would have claimed he left her for that person 🙄

Reactions: 8
I think it's weird she moved Jack in to the home she brought with her husband. I'd of either sold it or sold him her share. That house will always have a connection to her past even if he's no longer on the mortgage.

I dint think they'll last.

Wonder if sges in labour yet?

Reactions: 11
No stories for 24 hrs? Either she is in labour or she’s just wanting to keep people guessing. Not sure she could voluntarily stay away from posting an aff link for that long though.

Reactions: 7
She’s still active on Instagram then. But it’s about the ex…
Ridiculous tbh! She’s having a ‘brake’ but is still so focused on the ex, on the cusp of a baby being born :-(. I think a serious brake would do her well!

Reactions: 4
Do we reckon she’ll do an Elle Darby esque “baby’s here” cringe worthy reel/video? 👀

Reactions: 4
Do we reckon she’ll do an Elle Darby esque “baby’s here” cringe worthy reel/video? 👀
Yes 100% :ROFLMAO:

The pregnancy shoot and the reel where she gave Jack the pregnancy test were all very cringe as well I thought. I don’t know why Jack goes along with it all.

Reactions: 8