Kayla & Leah Itsines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish they'd acknowledge the fact that their businesses are so successful because her name is "Itsines". That absolutely gave her a boost and visibility that most other small businesses do not get when starting out. I don't care that Kayla has never promoted it directly, Leah has still benefitted from being her sister.
But no, apparently it was all hard work and gumption 🙄

Aw, you guys! They talked about the mean forums. We're featured 🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I wish they'd acknowledge the fact that their businesses are so successful because her name is "Itsines". That absolutely gave her a boost and visibility that most other small businesses do not get when starting out. I don't care that Kayla has never promoted it directly, Leah has still benefitted from being her sister.
But no, apparently it was all hard work and gumption 🙄

Aw, you guys! They talked about the mean forums. We're featured 🥰
Ok, do I need to listen to this podcast or will I scream over the top at it? Bollocks its all hardwork and gumption, bloody go copy another tik tok food fad and claim it as your own Leah, just dont wear your highly inflammable ali express bulk bought pajamas while youre cooking.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone realised they never ever talk about world affairs, such as what is happening overseas currently with the tensions in Europe? They have such huge platforms. It seems so out of touch with reality and the ‘common man’. It appears they are above it??

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Ok, do I need to listen to this podcast or will I scream over the top at it? Bollocks its all hardwork and gumption, bloody go copy another tik tok food fad and claim it as your own Leah, just dont wear your highly inflammable ali express bulk bought pajamas while youre cooking.
Honestly, give it a miss. It was dullsville and frustrating.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cooking With Kayla is coming soon... Interesting indeed
And no, they never acknowledge world events, it would be beneath them indeed and how would Leah be able to push her hot chocolate inbetween such posts?

Has anyone realised they never ever talk about world affairs, such as what is happening overseas currently with the tensions in Europe? They have such huge platforms. It seems so out of touch with reality and the ‘common man’. It appears they are above it??
Because they don’t even care enough about it to say “look, I don’t know heaps about this situation but here are some links that you can donate to or ways we can help”

They have a huge audience but don’t care about how they can give back to the community at all. Self centred, self entitled and overall just greedy.

Reactions: 8
People saying some private schools are ‘second tier’ 🤣 did you guys go to a private school?
Do you mean they’re a bit cheaper? Because to the common folk out here there’s no such thing as tiers.

You can bet their kids will be going to the beat schools. Leah screams private school girl, I wouldn’t be surprised if she was some kind of class captain or drama clipboard chick. Maybe she was all in on the soccer team. Hahaha. Not that there’s anything inherently wrong with these things. I just think she’s been incredibly spoilt. And She’s just so hyper!

Reactions: 5
yes! I have always thought this. Never using their platform to bring awareness or to help out by posting donation links or anything to any world events. Just proves they are just spoilt, privileged, entitled little brats that got everything handed to them and no part of them cares to ever acknowledge anyone struggling. I follow Grace Beverley and at least she always acknowledges current events and posts ways we can help/more details on the subjects. Kayla and Leah would NEVER. Much too self obsessed in their perfect privileged worlds. Grace seems much more inclusive overall than Kayla too, by FAR. Then there’s Kayla complaining on her story with Jae while they’re
in LA, laughing at the fact that it was expected of them to tip under paid waiters who served them. And saying how the waiter did nothing to deserve this “expensive tip” which I’m assuming her and Jae refused to pay. Good one Kayla, sitting there with your multi millions shitting on under paid waiters in their own country while you enjoy a holiday there. Fuckn trash lol. I feel like Tobi wouldn’t ever act like this if he were to travel to America tomorrow. He appears like he would have class and be friendly, not post himself complaining how bullshit it was that he had to pay a $7 tip like a bogan.

Reactions: 12
I was gonna say their behaviour and vocabulary is very poor for people who attended private school
I mean did you read how Kayla texts? Mitch with all the swearing and zero class. Leah too

Reactions: 10
Guuuuuys quick, there are only 100 units of hot chocolate left! Tell us you aren't reading tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guuuuuys quick, there are only 100 units of hot chocolate left! Tell us you aren't reading tattle 🤣
They said on the podcast they don't read here because we are big old meanies, so they ignore us.
We seem to live in their heads rent free given they're allegedly not reading here and ignoring here.
I reckon Leah isn't reading here, but Mitch is and is telling Leah everything.

Reactions: 2
They said on the podcast they don't read here because we are big old meanies, so they ignore us.
We seem to live in their heads rent free given they're allegedly not reading here and ignoring here.
I reckon Leah isn't reading here, but Mitch is and is telling Leah everything.
Well we all know Mitch reads here. Another quiet day online for them so far today.

Reactions: 5
People saying some private schools are ‘second tier’ 🤣 did you guys go to a private school?
Do you mean they’re a bit cheaper? Because to the common folk out here there’s no such thing as tiers.

You can bet their kids will be going to the beat schools. Leah screams private school girl, I wouldn’t be surprised if she was some kind of class captain or drama clipboard chick. Maybe she was all in on the soccer team. Hahaha. Not that there’s anything inherently wrong with these things. I just think she’s been incredibly spoilt. And She’s just so hyper!
yeah I went to a private school but the one I went to was I dunno, more down to earth than the people pushed out in the eastern suburbs.

yes! I have always thought this. Never using their platform to bring awareness or to help out by posting donation links or anything to any world events. Just proves they are just spoilt, privileged, entitled little brats that got everything handed to them and no part of them cares to ever acknowledge anyone struggling. I follow Grace Beverley and at least she always acknowledges current events and posts ways we can help/more details on the subjects. Kayla and Leah would NEVER. Much too self obsessed in their perfect privileged worlds. Grace seems much more inclusive overall than Kayla too, by FAR. Then there’s Kayla complaining on her story with Jae while they’re
in LA, laughing at the fact that it was expected of them to tip under paid waiters who served them. And saying how the waiter did nothing to deserve this “expensive tip” which I’m assuming her and Jae refused to pay. Good one Kayla, sitting there with your multi millions shitting on under paid waiters in their own country while you enjoy a holiday there. Fuckn trash lol. I feel like Tobi wouldn’t ever act like this if he were to travel to America tomorrow. He appears like he would have class and be friendly, not post himself complaining how bullshit it was that he had to pay a $7 tip like a bogan.
I lose a lot of respect for people that can’t even acknowledge the happenings in the world and still complain and are so self obsessed. I don’t even think she acknowledged the bushfires in Australia a couple years back? Floods? Nope, nothing at all.

Kayla & Leah Itsines & the Happiest Guy in Adelaide
Itsines Family - Did you know we are Greek?

Mitch and Leah seem to have taken our advice and stopped posting about their ridiculous date nights and infrequent trips to the hospital to see their newborn. Too bad the damage is already done and many of us will never think well of them again.

That poor baby is already nearly halfway through being a newborn and barely knows what her parents look, smell or feel like.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.