Kayla & Leah Itsines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't look at Mitch the same way since his swearing rant through the week, nasty nasty person.
Love that they’re now putting the numbers on how many are left because people here were saying they could load up their carts. Predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh yes - I remember this. It was along the lines of they’d been flirting at work, and one night he was out with friends and was too drunk to drive home, so called her to come and pick him up …. They weren’t even dating or anything. She retold the story as if she felt flattered that he’d called her.

I’d be bleeping livid if a bloke I worked with, wether flirtatious or not, called me at some random hour to act as his chauffeur.
[/QUOTE]
She was a booty call/taxi for him 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think this incident is going to change Leah and Mitch and they'll still act all casual but I feel like they'll censor what they say abd be much more calculated than previously. It will almost be worse because people will think she's being so genuine and candid but really it's all planned whereas with Kayla we knew she was calculated from the start.

Wait were all of itnises private schooled? 🤔 I'm not Australian but in yhe UK if you go to prestigious schools you don't become a fitness guru or someone who makes recipes its a waste of money you'd be considered a failure despite making millions it just doesn't have the same prestigious status

Reactions: 3
I think this incident is going to change Leah and Mitch and they'll still act all casual but I feel like they'll censor what they say abd be much more calculated than previously. It will almost be worse because people will think she's being so genuine and candid but really it's all planned whereas with Kayla we knew she was calculated from the start.
Completely agree. I actually think she's a lot more calculated than people think she is anyway.

Umm yeah you can't drop this without spilling the tea!!
Agree!!

Reactions: 4
Also, Kayla's last post has 6,000 likes. You can't tell me that she didn't purchase her followers. 14.1 million and she gets 6k likes??? Seems suspicious.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh yes - I remember this. It was along the lines of they’d been flirting at work, and one night he was out with friends and was too drunk to drive home, so called her to come and pick him up …. They weren’t even dating or anything. She retold the story as if she felt flattered that he’d called her.

I’d be bleeping livid if a bloke I worked with, wether flirtatious or not, called me at some random hour to act as his chauffeur.
[/QUOTE]he clearly knew she was related to Kayla and therefore had $$$$

Also, Leah’s entire engagement surprise was staged. She bought the ring herself and I can confirm that, and later acted surprised! So fake!!
Please tell us more! How do you know?

Reactions: 4
So the place where she got the ring from (will not name them), I went to the same place a couple of weeks ago, n got to know the story from them. They were like Leah reached out first, selected the ring, and then Mitch got it. She still shares the proposal video, and creates drama out of it EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So the place where she got the ring from (will not name them), I went to the same place a couple of weeks ago, n got to know the story from them. They were like Leah reached out first, selected the ring, and then Mitch got it. She still shares the proposal video, and creates drama out of it EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
Not surprised!! Also the engagement video when she lies on the floor 😂😂 what an absolute freak!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wait were all of itnises private schooled? 🤔 I'm not Australian but in yhe UK if you go to prestigious schools you don't become a fitness guru or someone who makes recipes its a waste of money you'd be considered a failure despite making millions it just doesn't have the same prestigious status
Yeah they went to Concordia College in Adelaide. It’s a fairly middle class private school. Definitely not the most prestigious here but considered to be fairly expensive.

Reactions: 2
This is toooo good 🤣🤣 LMAO. This is the kind of gossip we needed to lighten the mood in this feed. Lol what an absolute loser posting that proposal video on repeat and falling over like it was such a surprise. Like I just can’t with her anymore she’s trying way too hard

Reactions: 15
Yeah they went to Concordia College in Adelaide. It’s a fairly middle class private school. Definitely not the most prestigious here but considered to be fairly expensive.
I agree. I’d put Concordia and Saint Ignatius as second tier private schools. I know that sounds super snobby but 💁‍♀️

If you’re in Adelaide you know which schools do fall into the category of prestigious.

Haha sorry but that’s so funny 😂 I don’t have a problem with a girl picking out a ring before hand (I did) but I make no secret of the fact.

It’s just so typical of her - anything for drama and engagement (pun intended). And wow! I always thought the lying in the ground thing was over the top but now it just looks idiotic. Seems to be a recurring theme with these two.

She’s said that Gigi basically needs to gain some weight before going home. I wonder if she realises that nursery babies who have more contact with their parents tend to gain weight better and more consistently?

Also I’m starting to wonder at this point if they are dragging out the nursery stay because Leah isn’t coping? Has anyone here had a baby at Ashford? Any reason why baby can’t go home with an NG tubes or on fortifier for extra calories to help with weight gain?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Also, does anyone remember when Leah basically said she was disappointed when she found out she was having a girl as she had wanted a boy? It was something along those lines anyway. Even if you feel that, why declare it to your followers???

Reactions: 7
No that's blatantly untrue – look at the likes of Deliciously Ella, Louise Thompson, Tessa Kelly, Chessie King, et al. Their lives are funded to the point where they can solely work on their passion projects while pretending to have built their lives from the ground up. People eat it up. What you're saying is bollocks.

Reactions: 2
She removed her ugly push present…… Clearly from reading the comments.

The hot chocolate never looks like it’s dissolved and she NEVER drinks it…… only lets it touch her lips then acts like she’s got a mouthful!
Oh thank goodness, that Cartier ring looked absolutely stupid with her engagement ring.
Leah has been super super quiet on instagram. She promised us lots of "laffs" but its not happening. I did notice the Philips Air Fryer paid partnership video today 🤑🤑

Reactions: 6
Oh thank goodness, that Cartier ring looked absolutely stupid with her engagement ring.
Leah has been super super quiet on instagram. She promised us lots of "laffs" but its not happening. I did notice the Philips Air Fryer paid partnership video today 🤑🤑
Probably had to post some content to get paid her $$$ and since we know she’s not using that pump I guess it had to be the air fryer 🤣

• Haha
I am getting a lot of her paid ads coming up in my IG feed and even on Fb. Guess they need to get more sales seeing as they lost a few followers 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.