Kayla & Leah Itsines #8 Leah and Minge, Kayla and Teef, everything is a vibe pumped on beef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Kayla in the wild (again) today…I did take photos but as it’s my place of work I could get in massive trouble 😅
Take it from me when I say she looks like an absolute grub in real life. Her hair was matted (big chunks where her extensions are) and she was walking around in…you guessed it, tiny little shorts, a crop top and sneakers that had all seen better days.

Wish she’d get the hell outta my town 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Do Kayla and Jae ever have Nox anymore? Also I’m so behind on these threads but did Jae’s ex (or any of her friends) ever say anything about what happened? Does Kayla ever hang out with her friend Phoebe anymore or has she ditched her?
She doesn't care about any of them .I am starting to beliece that she only hang out with them to get to Teeth :sick: .And now that she has managed to steal him she does not need them anymore....Or maybe they put her on the corner for her bahaviour towards Lauren

Reactions: 6
Leah massacred the hell out of that chicken breast in her latest cooking video. Gee, its been about 6 months since she actually cooked something AND its actually from her Greek cookbook. AND AND she looks 9 months pregnant in it, that apron she insists on wearing IS AWFUL!!!

Seriously, I mentioned the eyebrows last week, but what the hell is going on with them???

Reactions: 7
As if they weren’t bad enough - they like Anchorman. It’s not funny and completely insufferable to watch just like them - of course they can relate to it.

I am listening to a really interesting podcast called Fit Literate - Bikini Body Gripes. A whole two hours analysing Kayla and her 'success' and business. I stumbled across it on Spotify wasn't looking for anything related to her and it is insightful.

Quite long though at 2 hours

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I am listening to a really interesting podcast called Fit Literate - Bikini Body Gripes. A whole two hours analysing Kayla and her 'success' and business. I stumbled across it on Spotify wasn't looking for anything related to her and it is insightful.

Can't wait to listen on my walk tomorrow!!

Reactions: 1

I have listened to an hour of this thus far ... this is quite interesting. The comment about how kayla used tobi as a pedestal stool to build the business is interesting. They described him as a business man ... but didn't kayla used to scream about how tobi used to be homeless and her parents accepted him etc? They made it sound like tobi was a financial injection ...

I have listened to an hour of this thus far ... this is quite interesting. The comment about how kayla used tobi as a pedestal stool to build the business is interesting. They described him as a business man ... but didn't kayla used to scream about how tobi used to be homeless and her parents accepted him etc? They made it sound like tobi was a financial injection ...
Oh yes that is good point about Tobi's background. That never seems to get mentioned now. I don't think they have dug into the deep details of the history of the business rather the method and her usp.

Reactions: 5

Thanks for sharing, it was really fascinating, although I thought the hosts went too easy on Kayla... They really should have done some research here before recording that episode lol.

I did BBG for around two years between 2014-16 (with the original PDF format) so the discussion about low calorie diets, high intensity cardio and Kayla's body type being highly desirable back then resonated with me. It's kind of interesting that Kayla is still stuck in 2015 with that "look" and heavy emphasis on cardio where everyone else seems to have moved on, including a lot of the insta-famous BBGers at the time. Her style of training is not sustainable for most people - I was riddled with lower body injuries and niggles, and constantly exhausted from so much HIIT.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I saw Kayla in the wild (again) today…I did take photos but as it’s my place of work I could get in massive trouble 😅
Take it from me when I say she looks like an absolute grub in real life. Her hair was matted (big chunks where her extensions are) and she was walking around in…you guessed it, tiny little shorts, a crop top and sneakers that had all seen better days.

Wish she’d get the hell outta my town 🤣
Geez, you weren't wrong when you described her hair as matted and chunky!! I love how her excuse is "oh I have been busy growing a baby!" No, you have been bleeping around with your baby daddy. 🙄 With her wealth and resources, there is NO excuse for her hair looking like this!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
“So funny” is not the way I’d describe it.
You have to give it to them for resourcefulness to use the leaf blower as a wind machine. No idea how any of this could be relevant to their business though, makes no sense, but these two never make any sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.