Kayla & Leah Itsines #8 Leah and Minge, Kayla and Teef, everything is a vibe pumped on beef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I hear the fridge handle mentioned one more time, I am going to risk being blocked and have something to say. Stop being SO bleeping MATERIALISTIC AND ARROGANT AND GET THE duck OVER YOURSELF! God! Such a spoilt BRAT!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did Kayla ever tell “the story behind the bomber jacket”? Not that it’s important or likely to be interesting, but it’s just such a weird teaser.
She will probably tell a stupid cringy story that only she finds funny 😅

Reactions: 8
She will probably tell a stupid cringy story that only she finds funny 😅
"This one time, I wore my bomber jacket to breakfast with Leah and I didn't have any fillers and she posted a photo of me without a filter and the trolls thought I was 50 years old..."

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Isn’t it funny how Leah tagged bare guide like we don’t know that she literally does not follow that guide 🙄🙄🙄
She is an absolute disgrace, how dare she tag the Bare Guide, that has made me furious 🤬🤬 tag your bloody gym you absolute scammer.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Leah - we couldn’t give half a toss what your weight is. What we do give a toss about is you hocking off and flogging your shitass excuse for a health program, conning people into buying it under the false pretence of amazing results and you doing the program with them. Be 150kg for all I care - just stop ripping people off.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Leah - we couldn’t give half a toss what your weight is. What we do give a toss about is you hocking off and flogging your shitass excuse for a health program, conning people into buying it under the false pretence of amazing results and you doing the program with them. Be 150kg for all I care - just stop ripping people off.
I guess proof reading is also low on her list of things that matter after having a baby.
But really though, is it so hard to spend 30 seconds to read what you’ve just written before hitting post? There’s no urgency to post. I wish she’d actually care about her work.

Reactions: 15
I guess proof reading is also low on her list of things that matter after having a baby.
But really though, is it so hard to spend 30 seconds to read what you’ve just written before hitting post? There’s no urgency to post. I wish she’d actually care about her work.
She’s absolutely got undiagnosed ADHD - she rushes everything she does and never finishes anything with any quality. She just flaps about like a fish out of water.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do Kayla and Jae ever have Nox anymore? Also I’m so behind on these threads but did Jae’s ex (or any of her friends) ever say anything about what happened? Does Kayla ever hang out with her friend Phoebe anymore or has she ditched her?

Reactions: 7
She’s absolutely got undiagnosed ADHD - she rushes everything she does and never finishes anything with any quality. She just flaps about like a fish out of water.
It’s all I could see. The words don’t even make sense!!! Atrocious.

Reactions: 3
For those playing at home, it was called on one of the previous threads that she would do this. I’m all for PP empowerment but not when you’re ripping off vulnerable women, whose hormones are already all over the place, confidence can be at an all time low and in most cases seeking ways to “bounce back” post-baby. If Leah had posted this to her grid, credited her gym and programme she’s following, credit *some* of her eating habits to bare (hey, she can play pretend here) and told her followers how she has struggled to build the courage to post something like this, she may have gained some kind of credibility. A story lasts 24 hours and in turn, lacks the accountability she deserves to be held to.

Reactions: 15
Yes Leah, very hilarious that you’re so scattered you put your daughter to bed with a tube of cream zipped up in her suit. You bleeping moron.

Reactions: 8
This is seriously worrying. Why does she think it’s funny, if I did this time my baby I’d be devastated and mortified.
I know! I would never tell a soul if I did something so idiotic. I would be mortified. Demonstrates pretty clearly as we’ve all discussed before that she doesn’t pay an ounce of attention to Gigi sleeping safely.

Reactions: 5
Hmmm is the cream story funny?
Yeah it is a bit. I’m sure every mum has a story like that. I do find it a little sad though. Must of been so uncomfortable for G.
But is it funny enough to not only plaster all over your socials but for Kayla to plaster over hers as well? No.
Some things are just better kept off social media. Not absolutely everything needs to be shown. Have a laugh between your family (I won’t say friends because it’s clear she has none) and then move on.

Reactions: 11
I know! I would never tell a soul if I did something so idiotic. I would be mortified. Demonstrates pretty clearly as we’ve all discussed before that she doesn’t pay an ounce of attention to Gigi sleeping safely.
Agreed. All it showed is that Leah is an absolute scatterbrain with a zero concentration span and also too busy worrying about being away from Mitch for 2 minutes and probably not coping he wasnt beside her.

Um not sure why you would post a video of yourself deliberately engaging in an illegal act? Is Jar really as dumb as he looks? Should we all send this to @qldpolice?
I believe the law has been updated so you can send videos and people get fines.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.