Kayla & Leah Itsines #4 All cash, no class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And look who addresses us wondering how ever they'll keep that couch clean with the dogs... Hi Leah "My dogs are so messy" Itsines
Screenshot_20220701-163625.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So they’ve uploaded every crevice of the house onto social media and now they’ve gone and put what it looks like from the outside online as well? You’d think they’d be more aware of protecting their privacy.
Very obvious now where that house is. I feel sorry for their little girl having such little privacy about her home.

Reactions: 4
Wow, must be nice to only put your kid on a list shortly before you want/require care. Where I live the waitlists are 2+ years, pushing so many mothers out of the workforce. There's a joke that you put your kid on the waitlist before you even do a pregnancy test.
I hear you re: childcare! I've been on a waitlist since my first trimester 😭

I don't know if anyone else remembers but awhile ago Mitch Itsines (I think) was doing a Q&A on insta stories and someone asked to see a floor plan and he refused so as to maintain 'privacy and security' which makes perfect sense BUT around the same time they literally did a house walk through video (toilet room and all) and now they're showcasing the front of the house/their neighbours. They just can't help themselves. Yuck

I hear you re: childcare! I've been on a waitlist since my first trimester 😭

I don't know if anyone else remembers but awhile ago Mitch Itsines (I think) was doing a Q&A on insta stories and someone asked to see a floor plan and he refused so as to maintain 'privacy and security' which makes perfect sense BUT around the same time they literally did a house walk through video (toilet room and all) and now they're showcasing the front of the house/their neighbours. They just can't help themselves. Yuck
I had hoped they would have more sense than to make it so obvious where they live but it seems they can’t help themselves.

Does anyone remember their epic meltdown after the hospital saga following the baby’s birth when they called everyone out for bullying and then said that they would be keeping things about her more private going forward?

And yet they’ve just posted to the internet where the poor little girl will be living from tomorrow. Where’s the privacy there?

Reactions: 10
Slight shift from Leah to Kayla. Given that Kayla has a considerable international audience - with a large percentage of that being American, is she purposefully ignorant with regards to the differences In terminology between the US & Aus with regards to scones, lemonade and thickened cream? Does she just not know that these terms apply to completely different thing between the two countries (which, given how often she travels to the US Is inconceivable) or does she just not give a tit??

Slight shift from Leah to Kayla. Given that Kayla has a considerable international audience - with a large percentage of that being American, is she purposefully ignorant with regards to the differences In terminology between the US & Aus with regards to scones, lemonade and thickened cream? Does she just not know that these terms apply to completely different thing between the two countries (which, given how often she travels to the US Is inconceivable) or does she just not give a tit??

Reactions: 6
She just doesn't give a tit. Remember the massive issue about tipping when they were last in the States.

Reactions: 9
Not sure if this is others experiences re: Childcare centres in Adelaide but I had no trouble getting my daughter in to the two local ones (moved across town) they had a space for her straight away.

Not white knighting just sharing my experience lol.

Reactions: 4
Not sure if this is others experiences re: Childcare centres in Adelaide but I had no trouble getting my daughter in to the two local ones (moved across town) they had a space for her straight away.

Not white knighting just sharing my experience lol.
I should probably have specified I'm in regional NSW so nowhere near Leah. It's a nightmare here! Crazy how different it is depending where you're located

I'm not really understanding why a fitness influencer is telling us how to make lemonade scones as if it's some kind of secret Kayla Itsines recipe. It's an incredibly common recipe, anyone with access to google can see this exact recipe on a million cooking sites...the Itsines fam is all over the shop content-wise

Last edited:
  • Haha
I should probably have specified I'm in regional NSW so nowhere near Leah. It's a nightmare here! Crazy how different it is depending where you're located

I'm not really understanding why a fitness influencer is telling us how to make lemonade scones as if it's some kind of secret Kayla Itsines recipe. It's an incredibly common recipe, anyone with access to google can see this exact recipe on a million cooking sites...the Itsines fam is all over the shop content-wise
Agreed, almost makes me miss the Itsines Family posts (the account seems to have been rather inactive lately). At least those posts were consistent in their theme - racist, misogynistic and culturally insensitive.

• Haha
Agreed, almost makes me miss the Itsines Family posts (the account seems to have been rather inactive lately). At least those posts were consistent in their theme - racist, misogynistic and culturally insensitive.
Spot on about the consistency of things! Leah is so bloody neurotic, its a reflection on her business ideas.. eating guides, pajamas, dog beds, hot chocolate. The way she lives her life, the state of that warehouse, the driving around Adelaide for sashimi 2 days after having her baby.. shes full blown cra cra bigtime.. whoever said she was high today was pretty bloody spot on too 🤣

Reactions: 11
“Kayla’s scones” “I literally get called to peoples’ houses to make these” …

Her recipe looks exactly the same as Nagi from Recipetineats’s 3 ingredient scone recipe 🙄 except she’s added salt to make it a “4 ingredient” recipe.

I know it’s only scones but it pisses me off when these idiots claim something as theirs - like they’ve come up with this original idea. Much like ELL and her plagiarised cheesecake. just acknowledge you e taken inspiration from someone else and made a few tweaks. Although I don’t even think you could say that about this recipe.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Her recipe looks exactly the same as Nagi from Recipetineats’s 3 ingredient scone recipe 🙄 except she’s added salt to make it a “4 ingredient” recipe.

I know it’s only scones but it pisses me off when these idiots claim something as theirs - like they’ve come up with this original idea. Much like ELL and her plagiarised cheesecake. just acknowledge you e taken inspiration from someone else and made a few tweaks. Although I don’t even think you could say that about this recipe.
And she always says she hates cooking and leaves that to Leah 🤷‍♀️

My grandmother used to make scones like that… 80+ years ago 🙄

Why no family dinner posts? Has the dogs posting on Kayla’s carpets caused a rift or are they trying to be more private when it comes to extended family? No posts of the grand parents in ages also.

Why no family dinner posts? Has the dogs posting on Kayla’s carpets caused a rift or are they trying to be more private when it comes to extended family? No posts of the grand parents in ages also.
Maybe because they know we all see they are not a big ass greek family, they are actually quite a small immediate family. They could be waiting for an event where the cousins and aunties and uncles are invited and take the opprtunity to capture thatand shove it down our throats 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.