Kayla & Leah Itsines #4 All cash, no class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That PE Nation top Kayla is wearing in her latest post is horrible. So impractical.
it doesn’t look like it fits her! Too tight across the bust, so has that awkward crease above her boobs. And it’s not like she has much of a bust anyway, so for it to not fit her - as tiny as she is - is just weird.

Reactions: 1
I think its more her shoulders being too wide which is why she has excess material across her chest. Gurl just wear something that fits!

Reactions: 1
Man, that is one ugly looking house 🤢🤢 and thats the front, I pity the neighbours having to look at that facade, so bloody gross 🤢
I think the whole house is horrible. The inside just looks like a beige concrete box, no colour or warmth to the place at all

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d be stressed too if I was moving in to a brand new house that had the potential to be beautiful, but is instead a tragedy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So they’ve uploaded every crevice of the house onto social media and now they’ve gone and put what it looks like from the outside online as well? You’d think they’d be more aware of protecting their privacy.

Reactions: 18
So they’ve uploaded every crevice of the house onto social media and now they’ve gone and put what it looks like from the outside online as well? You’d think they’d be more aware of protecting their privacy.
The only thing they have going for them is they don’t own anything worth stealing - no one’s breaking in to steal hot chocolate and soli gear - which it seems is all they own

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The only thing they have going for them is they don’t own anything worth stealing - no one’s breaking in to steal hot chocolate and soli gear - which it seems is all they own
And don't forget a table that is too small for the space!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mitch Itsines loves nothing more than flaunting his wealth and possessions to us peasants

Reactions: 6
It's very easy to work out where they live now particularly by showing the neighbour's house 🤦‍♀️

Also, Leah complaining because she has no make up and no clothes and has to go get Gigi on childcare lists. You actually don't need to do that today. You could easily go next week. I dont think there will be a huge influx of children on the list between today and next week but she just has to find something to complain about.

Reactions: 11
It's very easy to work out where they live now particularly by showing the neighbour's house 🤦‍♀️

Also, Leah complaining because she has no make up and no clothes and has to go get Gigi on childcare lists. You actually don't need to do that today. You could easily go next week. I dont think there will be a huge influx of children on the list between today and next week but she just has to find something to complain about.
Wow, must be nice to only put your kid on a list shortly before you want/require care. Where I live the waitlists are 2+ years, pushing so many mothers out of the workforce. There's a joke that you put your kid on the waitlist before you even do a pregnancy test.

Reactions: 3
Im sure this has been addressed before but I’m somewhat new. Is Leah constantly high? She talks like a trillion miles an hour and it drives me insane. Like slow the duck down woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Im sure this has been addressed before but I’m somewhat new. Is Leah constantly high? She talks like a trillion miles an hour and it drives me insane. Like slow the duck down woman.
Haha, high enough (or manic-bless) to somehow get the keys before the concrete has dried! That's not a euphemism. Can you not wait for a damn thing Leah. My brain can't keep up with yours urgh

Im suprised they havent advertised which childcare they went and looked at aswell and flaunted that in our faces 🤔😵

Omg I thought it was just me!! She literally stumbles over her words she can’t get them out fast enough 😳

Ugh that house is so boring and basic. Outside concrete and boxy and inside cold and sterile. The kitchen, yuck! All that money and no idea.

Reactions: 7
Another touch of beige added to the
"big ugly house 2.0"
Cant wait to watch them keep it clean between the dogs, cat and homie girl G 😅
Oh please, as someone who willingly let their dogs toilet on the carpet, I think we can guarantee that not one inch of that house will be clean ever again. That couch is just a giant puppy pee pad.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand the OVERSHARING of every single fkn mundane part of their days/lives. The unboxing of the couch, the walk into childcare centre, the showcasing of their build - everything about Leah now (and Kayla for that matter) I find is really tone deaf. And just annoying AF.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.