Kayla & Leah Itsines #15 Secret boob jobs, missing dogs, chocolate flogs, still bogan flogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone here really believe that Leah is actually running 5KM let alone 10K?
I’ve always found it rather suss, even when Leech claimed that he did. I remember Leah saying she couldn’t run if her life is depended on it and that was when she was fit. So how is it all out of sudden she can run? 5km in 30 minutes nonetheless. Especially when she claims she’s got bad back. Her brand is so disingenuous that I don’t believe anything she claims.

Reactions: 13
I’ve always found it rather suss, even when Leech claimed that he did. I remember Leah saying she couldn’t run if her life is depended on it and that was when she was fit. So how is it all out of sudden she can run? 5km in 30 minutes nonetheless. Especially when she claims she’s got bad back. Her brand is so disingenuous that I don’t believe anything she claims.
The only thing holding me back from posting about this earlier is that she’s posting photos of her Apple Watch face that’s tracked the exercise. Tbh though, I watched that short video she reposted from that hanger on Kayla has up on the GC where they went for a run and Leah’s run posture and technique is abysmal, I can’t believe the times and distance of the runs are what they are. But then how would she fake it?

Reactions: 9
The only thing holding me back from posting about this earlier is that she’s posting photos of her Apple Watch face that’s tracked the exercise. Tbh though, I watched that short video she reposted from that hanger on Kayla has up on the GC where they went for a run and Leah’s run posture and technique is abysmal, I can’t believe the times and distance of the runs are what they are. But then how would she fake it?
Mitchstines is probably taking her Apple Watch for a run, allowing Leah to blame her weight loss on running rather than ozempic

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Get someone else to run using her watch. Nothing is below this depraved couple, we’ve seen how they lie and lie and lie.

Get someone else to run using her watch. Nothing is below this depraved couple, we’ve seen how they lie and lie and lie.
They aren’t smart liars though. They are lazy and sloppy liars. I doubt they would have thought to do that or would go to the ‘effort’

She might just be a naturally good runner. I am one lol, I used to run once a year in a 5km race and would always come in around 28 minutes with absolutely 0 practice. My fitness was from doing gym classes and spin once a week.

Reactions: 7
Leah’s story about the 10km run and the foot cramp after. Saying she was screaming in pain after taking her shoe off and Mitchines just laughed at her. And then when she was retelling the story he was still laughing. What a horrible partner to have!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I thought was bad but it is actually worst than I thought 😂

PJ party on a wedding why not or is this an orgy?!? It is a mix of pjs party with cabaret and a touch of burlesque lol. The only thing missing is the feathers hehe.
Soooooo tacky…. Let’s start with a gorgeous classic dress (albeit with a crotch height split), then do downhill from there. I am truly curious what underwear these girls wear???

Reactions: 6
Leah’s story about the 10km run and the foot cramp after. Saying she was screaming in pain after taking her shoe off and Mitchines just laughed at her. And then when she was retelling the story he was still laughing. What a horrible partner to have!
I genuinely think Leah was such a nice person till mitchines came onto the scene. He is a horrible asshole and I wish she would leave him but she won’t. I think he has absolutely destroyed any of her self confidence to make sure she never leaves him

Reactions: 13
Soooooo tacky…. Let’s start with a gorgeous classic dress (albeit with a crotch height split), then do downhill from there. I am truly curious what underwear these girls wear???
Look the first dress was gorgeous and I love the split to add some sexyness to it. But it is important to stay in theme. If it is black tie, it should be classy all the way.

This is a dress made by the designer of the 2nd and 3rd dress. Who in their right mind wear this to a wedding with family and friends?
If it was a friends party or hens ok but a wedding…no way…it is important to respect others and no one wants to see others lady bits hanging hahaha.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Ok Kayla coming to Adelaide for Orthodox Easter was actually so sweet and you can see how happy her family was.

Reactions: 8
I thought was bad but it is actually worst than I thought 😂

PJ party on a wedding why not or is this an orgy?!? It is a mix of pjs party with cabaret and a touch of burlesque lol. The only thing missing is the feathers hehe.
and good lord, the implant on the blonde 🥴 that looks PAINFUL

• Haha
They aren’t smart liars though. They are lazy and sloppy liars. I doubt they would have thought to do that or would go to the ‘effort’

She might just be a naturally good runner. I am one lol, I used to run once a year in a 5km race and would always come in around 28 minutes with absolutely 0 practice. My fitness was from doing gym classes and spin once a week.
Yeah but she doesn’t even look like she’s done anything when she’s filming post run. Like, not even flushed. Running, even if you’re naturally good, is still heavy duty on your cardiovascular system regardless of how fit you are.

Reactions: 8
Yeah but she doesn’t even look like she’s done anything when she’s filming post run. Like, not even flushed. Running, even if you’re naturally good, is still heavy duty on your cardiovascular system regardless of how fit you are.
And this is coming from a woman who used to puff so much going on her treadmill tucked in the corner of her Big Beige House.

And this is coming from a woman who used to puff so much going on her treadmill tucked in the corner of her Big Beige House.
This is what gets me! Like she’s not done an ounce of cardio, has the most inconsistent gym schedule, and all of a sudden she’s running 10km and lost a bunch of weight? Really? Like at least she’s not shoving it in our faces that it’s all BARE (which she never checks the email account of anymore by the looks of things in the Facebook group)

Reactions: 16
This is what gets me! Like she’s not done an ounce of cardio, has the most inconsistent gym schedule, and all of a sudden she’s running 10km and lost a bunch of weight? Really? Like at least she’s not shoving it in our faces that it’s all BARE (which she never checks the email account of anymore by the looks of things in the Facebook group)
Now that you’ve mentioned it she will be showing us how she does her bare lean meal plan next week 😅

Reactions: 6
Kayla always with the clueless content, asking if people would punch her for money. Let's normalise violence against women

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Those heart rate readings she posts are seriously high…. You’d be a breathless sweaty mess.

Reactions: 3
Kayla always with the clueless content, asking if people would punch her for money. Let's normalise violence against women
Actually this behaviour against other women, and past video's where she pretends to hit/ push / punch the other Sweat trainers, you've probably seen the ones I refer to, validates her issues against females. How many females do we know that would do that?? She surrounds herself with males, albeit, man-childs, has no female friends, other than the ones on her payroll. Basically she hates other women, she needs to be the alpha female, other women remind her of her inadequacies, unless of course it's a dead female, who then apparently was her "role model" / life's inspiration. Women are competition, her barely relationship with Arna is obvious. She has conned her way , Tobi really was a genius to turn her into a beacon for female role model.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Ok yea I redact my comment then, I haven’t watched her stories is yonks. No way you just belt a casual 5km and don’t even have a flush !

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.