Kayla & Leah Itsines #15 Secret boob jobs, missing dogs, chocolate flogs, still bogan flogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t deal with Leah’s morning stories. Firstly she’s not funny, and secondly why mu she always act like a clown 🤡
I don’t think Mitch looks too impressed either in the background. Maybe he wanted more of a hoohah for his birthday morning? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Of course he wanted more. Nothing is ever going to be good enough for him because he has a gaping hole in his persona where his secure personality is supposed to be

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe I missed it but did we ever find out why Kayla and Tobi broke up?

Reactions: 2
Yes, Kayla recently admitted she broke it off due to “different morals”. Lol she has no morals
Am I the only one that doesn't see how anything she said relates to Tobi's morals? She said he's logical, while she's creative. They're not morals. Morals are your standards of behaviour and the principles of right and wrong. Saying they really were opposites is one thing and absolutely fine, but suggesting that their morals don't match which has negative connotations is such bullshit and doesn't paint Tobi in the best light.

Reactions: 15
Am I the only one that doesn't see how anything she said relates to Tobi's morals? She said he's logical, while she's creative. They're not morals. Morals are your standards of behaviour and the principles of right and wrong. Saying they really were opposites is one thing and absolutely fine, but suggesting that their morals don't match which has negative connotations is such bullshit and doesn't paint Tobi in the best light.
I think she doesn’t know the meaning of the word morals. If she did, she wouldn’t have shacked up with her friend’s bf!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know it’s been said before, but I will never understand the weird obsession with America. Such a weird thing to make your entire personality.

Reactions: 16
Carving up Woolies mud cakes for Leech’s birthday cake… what a vibe!
Leah is carrying on like a psychotic obsessed madwoman for Mitch the morons birthday. I know someone who does exactly the same thing, goes completely overboard for the partners birthday, and i can tell you they they have a lot of psychological issues, including anxiety and separation issues, as does Leah. If Mitch ever dumps her, Leah will be suicidal.

Reactions: 14
Leah is carrying on like a psychotic obsessed madwoman for Mitch the morons birthday. I know someone who does exactly the same thing, goes completely overboard for the partners birthday, and i can tell you they they have a lot of psychological issues, including anxiety and separation issues, as does Leah. If Mitch ever dumps her, Leah will be suicidal.
Seriously is Mitch turning 12?!! Wtf is that theme about. My sisters 15 year old would think that is too childish for him!!! Smh

Reactions: 6
Carving up Woolies mud cakes for Leech’s birthday cake… what a vibe!
A far cry from the cakes of yester year! Cost of living must be hitting them hard! Haha

Also, I feel like if you need to tell everyone that someone is “such a good person” maybe they’re not all that good after all… 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn’t this all meant to be a giant secret from him, like she blocked him from her stories. How’s he not going to notice the giant playset out in the back yard?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.