Kayla & Leah Itsines #14 Kayla read her 1st book,Leah still cant cook,Mitch got more scams in the outlook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They literally have Health in their company name however for their Valentine’s Day promo they are “putting handfuls of these” in peoples orders…. Is it just me that finds this a strange decision?
Seems like they’re just copying Brittney Saunders

Reactions: 9
They literally have Health in their company name however for their Valentine’s Day promo they are “putting handfuls of these” in peoples orders…. Is it just me that finds this a strange decision?
It is weird for a food brand to be putting other brands in as freebies. Like imagine if Adore Beauty sent you samples of travel size makeup they bought from Target. Like it’s so odd, put in samples of your own brand

Reactions: 15
🤡
Mitchstines, brands usually have this thing called a Strategy which includes a brand strategy - you know like what the business stands for.
All your business stands for is maltodextrin, sugar and scams.

Reactions: 15
Anyone follow Emma Dillon, Rachel’s sister? She’s annoying as fk…. All implants and hair videos….

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.