Kayla & Leah Itsines #11 Kayla stays cringe, Teef stays ick Head to Leah & Minge if you want to get sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched Rachel’s latest CSB haul and it made me think - she wears leggings and crops a lot - but she makes it look good and effortless, not try hard.
Kayla just looks ridiculous

Also what did Kayla say about showing abs or legs and not both in some article…. She always has both out
I think because Rachel shows herself at the gym working out. So her insta stories are just snapshots of her day and she just happens to be wearing gym clothes because she is/was working out.Whereas with Kayla, her workouts are actual shoots for content. We also see Rachel wear non-gym clothes when she’s doing other things. But for Kayla, those clothes are her personality.

Reactions: 12
They are like those teenage couples that would stick their tongue into each others throats in front of everyone wherever they are

I think because Rachel shows herself at the gym working out. So her insta stories are just snapshots of her day and she just happens to be wearing gym clothes because she is/was working out.Whereas with Kayla, her workouts are actual shoots for content. We also see Rachel wear non-gym clothes when she’s doing other things. But for Kayla, those clothes are her personality.
Ugh! Kayla is a real ToMbOy pls leave her alone! Why would she be like those other "girls 🤮" who wear disgusting and cringey clothes that don't immediately tell you how cool and one of the boys they are?!

Reactions: 8
Might be too early for a new thread name, but anyway:

Jet-setting Kayla & Jae the part time parents, Leah with her “revolutionary” icy pre’s & every day incoherence.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I highly doubt they took Jax to any of these places so they took him overseas so they could act like 18 year olds?
100% he’s gone to none of those places they’ve posted. They’ve got a nanny or brought someone to help. Also babies thrive on some sort of routine. Of course you can take them out and of course they can come on holiday - but it’s clear that the holiday is fully structured around them and not a FAMILY getaway.

Reactions: 13
Jae’s veneers is so not well done. Really need a better dentist.

What is the point of taking a baby to a holiday if they are going to leave him with god knows who?!?

Jayla page haha how old are they 18?!?

Reactions: 16
What's the point taking Jax if you are going to just leave him with a nanny.

It looks like they have gone with katie Martin ... a sweat trainer 🙄

Reactions: 11
What's the point taking Jax if you are going to just leave him with a nanny.

It looks like they have gone with katie Martin ... a sweat trainer 🙄
Well, there’s no ex to leave baby J with. Kayla has no choice but to leave the baby with a nanny.

Isn't it weird that Jae and Kayla go to Bali for their first family holiday when Bali was a place she always went with Tobi and Tobi and her family? Like go somewhere else in between, not to Bali which you did with your ex.

Reactions: 7
I personally think it is so selfish of some parents to take a baby like that on holidays especially to places like Bali. If it was to see their families overseas it is one thing but not the case here. They can go somewhere local or they can wait to go on holidays. They are not going to die if they wait a year or two. But now leave someone so young with a nanny to be able to party and do whatever.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if the conversation about the ‘family holiday’ went like this:
“babe let’s go to Bali as a family”
“yeah okay when lol”
“well Arna is with her dad on this week, seems like the perfect time to do it?”
“Done”
We joke, but the sad part is, this is likely exactly how it went.

Reactions: 11
He as sharing custody with Anna pretty much, Kayla is just popping by every now and then. 😂I think Arna is really attached to Anna so not sure how easy that would be but this will definitely happen sooner or later.
And this is why Arna is such a dood well mannered kid.If the parenting took place only by Kayla...........

Reactions: 10
We joke, but the sad part is, this is likely exactly how it went.
My parents divorced when I was young and my mum would always choose her boyfriend over me. There were a few boyfriends actually. Rejection is a normal part of life, I’ve had partners break up with me and you go through the normal feelings of hurt like everyone else. But a parent rejecting you or choosing someone else over you? That rejection is a deep hurt that you tuck away deep inside of you because you’re too young to understand it. That was 25 years ago and I’m only realising literally in the past week how much it bleeping hurts. I’m having flashbacks to my childhood self being devastated when mum chose a partner over me, but putting on a brave face and pretending I am too cool to care, but wanting to scream “mum I need you please choose me” … my mum thankfully never had other kids but having parents start whole new families and being an outsider to that, duck that feeling of rejection must be a whole new level that I can’t even comprehend, that would really duck you up later in life

I think I need therapy. I’ve hijacked a gossip page to vomit out all my childhood trauma 😂😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
My parents divorced when I was young and my mum would always choose her boyfriend over me. There were a few boyfriends actually. Rejection is a normal part of life, I’ve had partners break up with me and you go through the normal feelings of hurt like everyone else. But a parent rejecting you or choosing someone else over you? That rejection is a deep hurt that you tuck away deep inside of you because you’re too young to understand it. That was 25 years ago and I’m only realising literally in the past week how much it bleeping hurts. I’m having flashbacks to my childhood self being devastated when mum chose a partner over me, but putting on a brave face and pretending I am too cool to care, but wanting to scream “mum I need you please choose me” … my mum thankfully never had other kids but having parents start whole new families and being an outsider to that, duck that feeling of rejection must be a whole new level that I can’t even comprehend, that would really duck you up later in life

I think I need therapy. I’ve hijacked a gossip page to vomit out all my childhood trauma 😂😂
Sadly this is quite common, and firstly it's never you, it's always the parent. I used to work in the legal section and would see this all the time, the parent choosing the boyfriend / usually a number of boyfriends, over the child, that's why I see it in Kayla, and comment on her, as it is so clear, that her important relationship is with Jae not Arna. But remember it's the parents loss not the child, particularly as the parent ages and reaches old age.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Kayla's ego getting wildly stroked in Bali with dumbass Aussie chicks gushing over their fakeidle. Also the fluoro yellow shorts are getting put to use, I missed those, not.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
A whopping 335 calories per serve minimum by my rough calculations, much more than a lot of the protein cheesecake recipes out there.
Screenshot_20230503-133809~2.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.