Kayla & Leah Itsines #11 Kayla stays cringe, Teef stays ick Head to Leah & Minge if you want to get sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are the two of them going to survive the holiday looking after one child? They don’t like being parents…unless they’ve brought help along but they’re not showing it 👀

Reactions: 9
How are the two of them going to survive the holiday looking after one child? They don’t like being parents…unless they’ve brought help along but they’re not showing it 👀
People on Instagram never show their nanny. Leah & Mitch have a nanny atleast 2 days a week. Kayla and Jae did have one apparently . Bet the people who own the Bali pad can organise them a babysitter so they can lay around & go out & about or the house probably comes with a nanny 😆

Reactions: 15
I also believe that this trip, at least the accommodation is a freebie, of course, promoting the place in Bali, why tag it, straight away, otherwise.
I think its tagged to show they are doing Bali like rich people, not like regular people 😂

And alot of the bali villas often have childcare, so i would assume thats why parents didnt tag along?

Reactions: 10
Well someone must have taken the photo of them at the airport which was on Jae’s stories yesterday. Could be the hired help

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whoever said Bali was right
This house is owned by Jack Morris & Gypsea Lust who have their own thread here on Tattle. Similar story to Kayla & Tobi. Jack was the brains of the relationship and since they split Lauren has gone off the rails and her content is trash.

Reactions: 13
People on Instagram never show their nanny. Leah & Mitch have a nanny atleast 2 days a week. Kayla and Jae did have one apparently . Bet the people who own the Bali pad can organise them a babysitter so they can lay around & go out & about or the house probably comes with a nanny 😆
Or one of the suitcases was Anna’s

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve never travelled with a child but surely THAT much luggage is excessive. Is that 4 suitcases?? And they definitely belong to them because he’s sneako tagged the luggage company..
I mean really, how much space does a skanky bra and one pair of shorts take up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I wonder if Tobi has thought about getting Arna full time.
At this stage I actually think he is way more of a suitable parent than Kayla.

There is this bad negative vibe about her that I can’t shake it off.

Reactions: 17
This house is owned by Jack Morris & Gypsea Lust who have their own thread here on Tattle. Similar story to Kayla & Tobi. Jack was the brains of the relationship and since they split Lauren has gone off the rails and her content is trash.
Jayla really are all about the influencer life now aren't they.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I wonder if Tobi has thought about getting Arna full time.
At this stage I actually think he is way more of a suitable parent than Kayla.

There is this bad negative vibe about her that I can’t shake it off.
Watch this space, this will happen sooner than later.

Reactions: 7
I just watched Rachel’s latest CSB haul and it made me think - she wears leggings and crops a lot - but she makes it look good and effortless, not try hard.
Kayla just looks ridiculous

Also what did Kayla say about showing abs or legs and not both in some article…. She always has both out

Reactions: 14
I just watched Rachel’s latest CSB haul and it made me think - she wears leggings and crops a lot - but she makes it look good and effortless, not try hard.
Kayla just looks ridiculous

Also what did Kayla say about showing abs or legs and not both in some article…. She always has both out
Kayla is a bit of tomboy and everything she wears looks funny cause she has no shape.
While Rachel she is more feminine and has a nicer body ( even though I notice that on pictures she looks a lot more “curvier” than in videos).

You know those girls that wants to make their butt to look bigger ( like tammy) so they know all the poses and ways to make it look that way but when someone randomly film them you can see that they don’t have a big butt or curves like they want people to believe. It is all angle.

Watch this space, this will happen sooner than later.
He as sharing custody with Anna pretty much, Kayla is just popping by every now and then. 😂I think Arna is really attached to Anna so not sure how easy that would be but this will definitely happen sooner or later.

• Haha
I wonder if the conversation about the ‘family holiday’ went like this:
“babe let’s go to Bali as a family”
“yeah okay when lol”
“well Arna is with her dad on this week, seems like the perfect time to do it?”
“Done”

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder if the conversation about the ‘family holiday’ went like this:
“babe let’s go to Bali as a family”
“yeah okay when lol”
“well Arna is with her dad on this week, seems like the perfect time to do it?”
“Done”
As much as I hate seeing Kayla purposely leaving Arna out of a holiday, I am glad that she’s with the more stable and loving parent this week. I can’t imagine how badly she would’ve treated Arna without having Leah and Anna to handball Arna to. She’s already snarky and mean in front of the camera, I can’t imagine how much worse Arna would’ve copped it behind the scenes.

Reactions: 14
Kayla is such a loser she put up a suggestions box for places to go in Bali. Jae must have responded to them because all the suggestions bar one are places they had already been to ... Jae had already posted in real time what they were up to.

Anyway find it really weird they haven't uploaded on their jayla page like they usually do for their boring holidays

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.