Kayla & Leah Itsines #11 Kayla stays cringe, Teef stays ick Head to Leah & Minge if you want to get sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope that it is understood that if it werent for Tobi Kayla would stil be just a stupid no name PT and of course none of this crap(Soli,Noplease,Bare.....etc)Would existed.
They should thank him everyday for making a brand out of Kayla while deliberately hiding her real(non existent)pesonality!!!I mean come on......

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh man I’ll get comfy. Should I wait until the wiki has been written ?
I’ll try and think of everything I remember and hopefully others will chime in. Kayla and Tobi broke up and then Kayla was dating a guy called Mitch (not Leah’s Mitchines) and was friends with a girl called Lauren and her boyfriend Teef Jae. There’s a photo of them all away on holiday and Kayla and Jae look a bit too cosy whilst Lauren and Mitch are awkwardly there.

Lauren and Jae split in August and a few weeks later Kayla announces her relationship with Jae and they create their cringe joint IG and just go over the top rubbing Lauren’s face in it.

Tobi is now with Rachel Dhillon another fitness influencer who is actually fit and healthy unlike Kayla. Kayla and Jae ran off round the world together leaving poor Arna. Luckily Tobi and Rachel provide a loving environment for her. Then Kayla got knocked up and had a BOY which is all that matters in the world ever.

Leah and Mitchines had their baby a couple of years ago and there were complications resulting in Gigi staying in hospital for weeks and Leah and Mitch decided a better use of their time was driving around looking for sashimi and leaving the nurses to comfort their poorly newborn.

Leah and Mitch have secretly sold the bigbeigehouse for reasons unknown. The IG page still exists but has been very quiet.

the family dynamics have changed massively and Kayla comes across as just a big ol witch but her family also seem a bit like cling ons so she’s probably also tired of that.

Jae likes to spend all Kaylas money on scary dogs and big cars leading us to believe he has a little wiener 😂 and his teeth are like A4 bits of paper in his mouth.

Ha ha that was quite fun writing all that down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I second everything Lala said.
However, I’ll just add - there’s a very strange Itsines family dynamic occurring - with Kayla completely focused on Teef (Jae) and everyone else is just… revolving their lives around that codependent relationship.
For example: Leah and Mitch have secretly sold their house in St George’s (after a couple failed attempts, as they are money hungry (see: low on cash….) and bought a smaller property approximately 250m away from Kayla’s. No word from them about this, complete denial, no explanation about what happened to their “dream home” aka the Big Beige House.
Also, Kayla treats Arna very, very, unfavourably.
Does that cover it everyone? 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Leah cleaning out the warehouse is definite confirmation for me that she's given up on bare. She used all 'that clutter' for her big cooking days. She's obviously realised she can make more money with the hot sludge.

Also still in the beige house, wonder when they are moving.

Reactions: 10
Leah cleaning out the warehouse is definite confirmation for me that she's given up on bare. She used all 'that clutter' for her big cooking days. She's obviously realised she can make more money with the hot sludge.

Also still in the beige house, wonder when they are moving.
It looks like they’ve started packing the beige house though. The shelves were looking bare as hell

Reactions: 11
Wow Leah. Absolutely tone deaf on a day like today. Too busy flapping around with pre workout and Usher, and not a scrap of ANZAC Day commemoration.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Kayla letting Arna dress as a princess for her birthday must be killing her, and her referring to Arna as "the main character" for her birthday really says everything we need to know about how Kayla sees herself and thinks of everyone else as NPCs.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
This has reminded me we do have a wiki page set up we just haven’t filled it in. Would be great to get one started. I’ve never done a wiki so don’t even know where to start

I have a lot of note
I’ll try and think of everything I remember and hopefully others will chime in. Kayla and Tobi broke up and then Kayla was dating a guy called Mitch (not Leah’s Mitchines) and was friends with a girl called Lauren and her boyfriend Teef Jae. There’s a photo of them all away on holiday and Kayla and Jae look a bit too cosy whilst Lauren and Mitch are awkwardly there.

Lauren and Jae split in August and a few weeks later Kayla announces her relationship with Jae and they create their cringe joint IG and just go over the top rubbing Lauren’s face in it.

Tobi is now with Rachel Dhillon another fitness influencer who is actually fit and healthy unlike Kayla. Kayla and Jae ran off round the world together leaving poor Arna. Luckily Tobi and Rachel provide a loving environment for her. Then Kayla got knocked up and had a BOY which is all that matters in the world ever.

Leah and Mitchines had their baby a couple of years ago and there were complications resulting in Gigi staying in hospital for weeks and Leah and Mitch decided a better use of their time was driving around looking for sashimi and leaving the nurses to comfort their poorly newborn.

Leah and Mitch have secretly sold the bigbeigehouse for reasons unknown. The IG page still exists but has been very quiet.

the family dynamics have changed massively and Kayla comes across as just a big ol witch but her family also seem a bit like cling ons so she’s probably also tired of that.

Jae likes to spend all Kaylas money on scary dogs and big cars leading us to believe he has a little wiener 😂 and his teeth are like A4 bits of paper in his mouth.

Ha ha that was quite fun writing all that down
Picture this. A friend group consisting of Kayla, her boyfriend Mitch, Leah, her boyfriend also named Mitch, their friends Phoebe, Lauren, Jae.... they go out to eat all the time and go away on holiday together. Then Jae and Kayla cheat on their partners with each other or at the very veryeast, are trash enough to make a public IG showing their relationship 2 weeks after breaking up with their other partners. Doesn't make sense to do that with someone you've been just dating right?

I will try find some of my earlier posts which has a photo timeline and shows Jae and Kayla way too touchy when both were with other people.

Also add about the dogs is that they cost 100k. Jae and Lauren were going to get a protection sort of dog too but didn't go through with it so Jae now gets his wish with Kayla's money.

Kayla is a 1/4 time mum, never with Arna when she has her visitation but also seems to leave Jax with Her mum on more occasions than I can count.

Speaking of Lauren, it was her 30th yesterday so she reposted messages and she is simply stunning. More beautiful, kind and stylish that Kayla will ever be.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Kayla letting Arna dress as a princess for her birthday must be killing her, and her referring to Arna as "the main character" for her birthday really says everything we need to know about how Kayla sees herself and thinks of everyone else as NPCs.
Yes, this, came here to say exactly the same. You can sense the hatred Kayla has for the outfit Arna is wearing and the fact it is Arna's day, the self awareness is eating Kayla up on the inside. And the disgusting creature is still wearing her bra and shortest shorts today.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Guys what are we doing for contraception

well Kayla we are going to our GP or gyno and getting professional advice and doing some research you stupid twit
[
Yes, this, came here to say exactly the same. You can sense the hatred Kayla has for the outfit Arna is wearing and the fact it is Arna's day, the self awareness is eating Kayla up on the inside. And the disgusting creature is still wearing her bra and shortest shorts today.
I saw the story and I could sense Arna knowing Kayla is not happy with her outfit. The child doesn’t even look excited that it’s her birthday unlike how she was with Toby and Rachel. Kayla sounds so fake. I bet she hates the fact that Arna loves spending time with her dad and Rachel. Why can’t Kayla show some real affection for this poor child? Shame on her

Reactions: 2
Can someone please catch me up... have Leah and Mitchines addressed the move and what did they say if so?

Reactions: 3
The video leah posted for Arna’s birthday is very cute. Much better than the one Kayla posted where it felt like 99% were about her and Arna just featured

Reactions: 9
The video leah posted for Arna’s birthday is very cute. Much better than the one Kayla posted where it felt like 99% were about her and Arna just featured
Still felt like it was very forced. No mention of how much they love her or anything. Just on what she wanted for dinner..

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So I'm not the only one who can sense the mood that Kayla has set with her daughter. Jax , being Jae's son, is the favoured child, as has been said by many others here before, and Arna knows it. Kayla is the mother who would dump her daughter in a flash to save her relationship with Jae, as Jae is more important to her than Arna. She won't ever admit this outwardly , but her actions, body language, interaction and relationship with Arna alludes to this .

• Sad
Reactions: 13
In the background of the insta story Kayla posted at big beige house with her dad doing pushups you can hear part of a convo in the background talking about something being so expensive and someone saying “if I was you, I’d just sit tight” wonder what that’s about?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
And in the background of this one you can hear someone saying they’re worried…..

Also did Leah just say they’re doing a practice cake tonight before they make the real thing this weekend…. So no special fancy cake made by their usual (expensive) supplier???
Also did anyone see the state of the chair legs????? They look like they have been chewed to hell by animals. Might need to update the pics for the marketplace ad….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also did anyone see the state of the chair legs????? They look like they have been chewed to hell by animals. Might need to update the pics for the marketplace ad….
Yes!! If I remember correctly they weren’t cheap either!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.