Kayla & Leah Itsines #11 Kayla stays cringe, Teef stays ick Head to Leah & Minge if you want to get sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The birthday set up for Arna - and her reaction to it - is super sweet BUT - I wish that they would ALL (Kayla, Leah, Tobi, Rachel) stop using those children for content. Fair enough it’s their job, as influencers, to have content online to engage their followers - but as responsible parents, they should IMO draw the line at exposing any part of their kids lives online

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The birthday set up for Arna - and her reaction to it - is super sweet BUT - I wish that they would ALL (Kayla, Leah, Tobi, Rachel) stop using those children for content. Fair enough it’s their job, as influencers, to have content online to engage their followers - but as responsible parents, they should IMO draw the line at exposing any part of their kids lives online
where is the birthday set up?

Reactions: 1
So we mention what a tip the warehouse is and guess who’s ordered a skip to declutter and clean up…..
Hi Leah 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry I know it’s annoying when people do this but I couldn’t see a wiki and I’m so nosey. I followed her around the time she had her first kid and was engaged to her ex ? What happened there ? She’s with someone new now right?

Reactions: 3
Sorry I know it’s annoying when people do this but I couldn’t see a wiki and I’m so nosey. I followed her around the time she had her first kid and was engaged to her ex ? What happened there ? She’s with someone new now right?
Boy are you in for a ride 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This has reminded me we do have a wiki page set up we just haven’t filled it in. Would be great to get one started. I’ve never done a wiki so don’t even know where to start

Reactions: 4
She is a basic pic me girl, so 🤮
---
Arna’s reaction to Tobi and Rachel’s birthday surprise is the most wholesome thing I’ve seen today. She is clearly so loved by them. Haven’t seen Kayla once be this loving. It’s all laughter at her and insults. It’s so rare for the biological mother to have less affection than the “step mum”. Bittersweet I guess. Arna is such a pure soul but I think she will struggle mentally as a teen/adult. I hope she has a good healthy self esteem from Tobi’s hard work
It was absolutely adorable and she was SO grateful! What a beautiful little girl xx
---
So we mention what a tip the warehouse is and guess who’s ordered a skip to declutter and clean up…..
Hi Leah 👋
I thought exactly this 🙌

Reactions: 5
She’s probably making space for all the junk from Big Beige House (when they move out)
Good point, can totally see this 🙌

Maybe they’ll move into the warehouse until the twin showers and twin toilets are in…..
My dads friend lives in a shed, it happens

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They would fit right in with EmmyLou the crop top and bike short Queen of Port Melbourne, she too swears in front of her kids and is all all about the vibe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.