Kayla & Leah Itsines #11 Kayla stays cringe, Teef stays ick Head to Leah & Minge if you want to get sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all for PT clothes, but is she ever actually dressed, in normal clothes without her stomach hanging out?

her whole persona, life etc is being fit and Greek like how boring of a life is that..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You’ve articulated perfectly what I have been trying to for ages 🙊 I for one am so excited for their podcast. I’ve wanted to be a fly on the wall just to see what they talk about, and now I have my chance 🤣
I predict there’ll be lots of giggles hehehaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Slightly off topic but the launch of the protein has me looking for recommendations. Basically I’m after exactly what No Thanks is advertising their protein is like. Plant based, blends well, yummy. Don’t really care about the baking aspect though 😂. I currently use macro mike but getting tired of it
Happy Way is good!
I don't mind Keep it Cleaner from the supermarket, but they're limited with their flavouring for PB ones

Reactions: 6
I compared their vanilla protein with the one I've used for years. Theirs has marginally more protein and marginally less sodium than mine per 100g.
But it also has more fat, 3x more saturated fat, more carbs, 7x more sugar, and more calories. Theirs has added probiotics, mine has added fibre, amino acids and MCTs.
Theirs is also a whole lot more expensive.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Found out that No Thanks 🚽 protein powder is $53 for 450g. What a rip off! 🚽🚽🤦‍♀️
Lol, confirm that your are right, was reading the comments on the YP, and quite a few a saying that the same thing. Feel like commenting that by buying their junk you are only contributing to their next massive house and their wealth, whilst your wealth and health decline.

Lol, confirm that your are right, was reading the comments on the YP, and quite a few a saying that the same thing. Feel like commenting that by buying their junk you are only contributing to their next massive house and their wealth, whilst your wealth and health decline.
The comments are hilarious with their copy and paste replies!! Someone ordered it and the shipping was $15 to Sydney! So 15 serves of their powder would cost about $4.50 a serve, and they reckon that's competitive!!
My one is about $1.70 a serve! They're really kidding themselves if they think that's competitive, but on saying that people are paying more than that for the night night maltodextrin

• Wow
  • Haha
The comments are hilarious with their copy and paste replies!! Someone ordered it and the shipping was $15 to Sydney! So 15 serves of their powder would cost about $4.50 a serve, and they reckon that's competitive!!
My one is about $1.70 a serve! They're really kidding themselves if they think that's competitive, but on saying that people are paying more than that for the night night maltodextrin
the YP person replying to all the comments doesn’t even know what they’re talking about. Claiming its 30serves when it’s only 15

also someone is paying $15 shipping when they bought 3 packets? Surely a purchase over $100 would be free shipping??

they can claim over and over that they think it’s competitive for the market but people keep giving examples that it’s not maybe they need to stop that copy/paste reply to people

international shipping is $47

honetly!!

Reactions: 13
Yep, the copy and paste replies, lol. Also the post with the sheep who got this junk early, cringeville.

Reactions: 7
7D729D91-31E9-4F49-B27D-129F09A08869.png

Ugh. I have hidden the yes please toilet health ads so many times. They keep popping up 🤮

nice to see she changed out of a sloppy Soli tee for the ad. Weird angle though.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2061031
Ugh. I have hidden the yes please toilet health ads so many times. They keep popping up 🤮

nice to see she changed out of a sloppy Soli tee for the ad. Weird angle though.
I noticed the angle too, she's clearly trying to make herself appear slimmer. In one of Mitch's stories today she's in the background with no special posing, next story very posed utilising her angles. I just wish she'd be honest instead of trying to do everything to appear smaller.

This is what I'm referencing:
Screenshot_20230328-152000.png
Screenshot_20230328-152011.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.