Kayla & Leah Itsines #11 Kayla stays cringe, Teef stays ick Head to Leah & Minge if you want to get sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they’ve just bought a brand new circa $70k car 🙄
I still believe that they are rolling in $$$$, selling the house to build another and then another, repeat cycle, a bit like Jennifer Hawkins, buys new ute, and flogging whatever product makes the most $$$. All Mitch sees is chasing $$$$.

Reactions: 5
Did Kayla just say her brain can’t handle a normal gym? Isn’t her whole job a PT but can’t handle it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im sure we can all come up with great names. Drop your rec in here if you dont wanna get banned 😂
LOL these people can never make their own original things! Always leeching off the public ideas for all of their tit ventures.
"Beef Talk: Our Failed Businesses"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If they can’t think of a name. How are they going to think of content to speak about each episode. Oh wait they probably don’t realise they have to plan each episode and will just have a chat. 😏
Suggestions
“Yes please- to the grifting life”
“The fake sip”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Slightly off topic but the launch of the protein has me looking for recommendations. Basically I’m after exactly what No Thanks is advertising their protein is like. Plant based, blends well, yummy. Don’t really care about the baking aspect though 😂. I currently use macro mike but getting tired of it

Reactions: 5
Slightly off topic but the launch of the protein has me looking for recommendations. Basically I’m after exactly what No Thanks is advertising their protein is like. Plant based, blends well, yummy. Don’t really care about the baking aspect though 😂. I currently use macro mike but getting tired of it
I like Prana On. Use a Blendjet (portable blender) to mix it and it blends well! Have it at my desk in the morning. Can order trial packs to try the different flavours before committing to a big tub

Reactions: 4
Oh look, Mr. Opinionated is at it again
NO YOU TWO IDIOTS WE ARE NOT DOING THIS. WE ARE TIRED OF CARRYING THE MENTAL LOAD OF ALL OF YOUR BUSINESSES.
Can you believe the absolute ✨AUDACITY✨ of these two dum dums to constantly ask us for business ideas, what they should talk about on their podcast, and NOW to bleeping NAME IT TOO

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Perth super fan flogging the protein powders 💀 obviously on the payroll of Mr and Mrs beef

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Why would a PT recommend training when injured…. She has zero quals to recommend something so stupid.
You idiot… also I’m hurt doesn’t equal injury.
People generally don’t have a full understanding of anatomy and referred pain soooo not the smartest thing to recommend to your 14 million “followers”

Reactions: 11
Yes please is supporting the hiit station something……… didn’t sweat /Kayla just part with chontel and now the other sister jumping on

Reactions: 7
He seriously looks so dumb...like 1000 yard stare, nothing behind the eyes. I will never get over the fact that people like him exist that seriously seem to just be a shell of a person with no substance. Like, how are you even a person? What do you do all day? What do they even talk about? Besides how much of a "vibe" things are.
You’ve articulated perfectly what I have been trying to for ages 🙊 I for one am so excited for their podcast. I’ve wanted to be a fly on the wall just to see what they talk about, and now I have my chance 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“No thanks” 😂😂👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.