Katylee & Libbymae (k4tyl33 & libbymae24)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have noticed that katylee and autumn never used to really spend time together when she was with libby and now she sees her a lot .makes me think there was truth to what roxanne said about libby

Reactions: 2
I have noticed that katylee and autumn never used to really spend time together when she was with libby and now she sees her a lot .makes me think there was truth to what roxanne said about libby
Yeah I believed foxy tbh, fibby mae is a twit! And how she used to flex on the fact that foxy was only 15/16 was vile!

Reactions: 4
Bores me to death the way she goes on about her brother. You'd think it's her son the way she goes on.

Reactions: 14
Bores me to death the way she goes on about her brother. You'd think it's her son the way she goes on.
I think she only does videos about him for likes and views, if she really wanted to see him she would she's not bothered about him that poor lad just gets her attention.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else sick of seeing videos about Kathleen doing her grandparents bathroom, while her nan is posting videos wising she was living it up in ibiza, having a decent shag and tagging graces brother 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kathleen just posted a video that people say social media isn't a real job.. Does anyone agree that social media is NOT a job. 'influencers' are posting anything and everything on Instagram and doing any old ad to stay relevant. Tiktok will die down at some point and these 'Tiktok famous' twats will have to get a real job. Also most of the Instagram twats have moved to Tiktok, imagine being in ya 30s and still posting about your relationship, life, GRWM for the job centre 😂😂 also OF.. Imagine dicking your woman to post on OF for the 5.99 subscription a month 😂😂ah OK done with the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Kathleen just posted a video that people say social media isn't a real job.. Does anyone agree that social media is NOT a job. 'influencers' are posting anything and everything on Instagram and doing any old ad to stay relevant. Tiktok will die down at some point and these 'Tiktok famous' twats will have to get a real job. Also most of the Instagram twats have moved to Tiktok, imagine being in ya 30s and still posting about your relationship, life, GRWM for the job centre 😂😂 also OF.. Imagine dicking your woman to post on OF for the 5.99 subscription a month 😂😂ah OK done with the world.
Katylee* is literally a 19 year old girl who doesn’t do anything to harm anyone? If she annoys you that much it’s not hard to block her you know…..😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Katylee* is literally a 19 year old girl who doesn’t do anything to harm anyone? If she annoys you that much it’s not hard to block her you know…..😳
she's 20 and I thought this thread was Katylee libby mae? I'm sorry if it offends you what I put but it's the truth

Reactions: 5
Your OF comment is completely irrelevant so it's not really the truth
How is it irrelevant? They might get paid for doing what they do but it's not a real job.. They get paid because people subscribe.. What's going to happen when these people get bored and it dries up? They will eventually have to get a proper job!,

Reactions: 5
I think Katylee is just super proud to be able to buy her grandparents a new, safe bathroom. Fair play to her I say. Her family seem so lovely and Keep her grounded, as for her doing social medi as a job I’m not really bothered to be honest 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
As her granddads dementia progresses that shower is going to be a trap with the step up into it would have been much safer as a wet room 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Social media is a job .it's not just tiktok it's all social media ? Which she does .if you earn money it's a job .the people that do gifts and battles all day that say its a job .its not for them as there literally begging all day but if there doing ads and stuff then it's a job .
I also love what katylee is doing for her family tbh .I love her gran as well 😆😆

Dislike libby though 😆

Reactions: 2
Quirky libby is at it again. Sitting next to each other instead of opposite when they eat out. OMG so edgy and different 😴

Reactions: 3
Mentally preparing myself for the thousands of videos of Libby and liv on the balcony whilst on holiday.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.