Katylee & Libbymae #2 New boring videos every single 'dae'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggested by @DownBelow21
I've kept them together rather than 2 seperate threads as feel we would bring either one up in the seperate threads anyway 🙂

Link to last thread

Reactions: 5
Does anybody feel like Katylee's actually kind of alright
Like probs not my kind of person but compared to Libby she seems pretty grounded from a business point of view and some of her content is actually fresh and entertaining and will probably hold followers.

Reactions: 14
Yeah I agree, I don’t mind Katylee at all, absolutely couldn’t stand her content when she was with Libby though 😂

aaaaaand here come the thousands of videos of Libby and Liv on their balcony whilst abroad. Do they literally have nothing better to do? I find it embarrassing for them.

Why have they just done about 3 videos in a row about items they’ve forgot on holiday? Who only packs one bikini and who forgets their bank cards? Give over.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Back to the videos of how liv and lexi are bestfriends 🙄. It's just the same content over and over and over.

Reactions: 4
Does anybody feel like Katylee's actually kind of alright
Like probs not my kind of person but compared to Libby she seems pretty grounded from a business point of view and some of her content is actually fresh and entertaining and will probably hold followers.
I would be OK with Katylee if she posted different content, atm it is all about the shower room (it is sweet) but she doesn't need to post it all the time. I'm sure she's super proud for being able to do that but after a few videos it's kinda boring. Sorry if anyone disagrees that's just my opinion

Thought libby was off on holiday with just liv but it's the whole family lol. She seems to lie on every video, I get it gets her views but it's not right, I can't believe her manager sits back and let's her post that tit.

Out of the 2 I deffo like Katylee more! She doesn't have to lie for views and her videos are not always POV or her pretending to walk in while the camera is rolling lol. She really did have a lucky escape with fibby.

Reactions: 4
Thought libby was off on holiday with just liv but it's the whole family lol. She seems to lie on every video, I get it gets her views but it's not right, I can't believe her manager sits back and let's her post that tit.

It annoys me how she goes on about travelling.. like you’re at an all inclusive hotel in SPAIN for duck sake.. it’s hardly travelling 😂 There is a huge difference between travelling and a week holiday in Spain with your gf and family.

Reactions: 12
It annoys me how she goes on about travelling.. like you’re at an all inclusive hotel in SPAIN for duck sake.. it’s hardly travelling 😂 There is a huge difference between travelling and a week holiday in Spain with your gf and family.
She's living a millionaires life on a benefits budget 😂😂

Reactions: 3
What’s with Libby’s weird videos today about a 3 way relationship with her gf and sister, while her sisters being weird all over her.. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What’s with Libby’s weird videos today about a 3 way relationship with her gf and sister, while her sisters being weird all over her.. 😂
I just come here to say this lol, it's very strange! And what's with dressing girly! Someone asked about libbys tiktoks on her mums tiktok and the amount of people saying it's not wrong what she's making lexi do is worrying.

Oh my god just came here after seeing her mum sticking up for her in that video. How can anybody say those videos aren’t weird? How does that even come in to your head to make a tiktok about it? I can’t imagine having my brother and my boyfriend hanging off my neck in a pool and using the sound ‘why have one witch when you can have five?’ Get this girl cancelled, she’s bleeping not right, cancel her mom and sister whilst you’re at it, family of nut jobs.

Reactions: 10
Oh my god just came here after seeing her mum sticking up for her in that video. How can anybody say those videos aren’t weird? How does that even come in to your head to make a tiktok about it? I can’t imagine having my brother and my boyfriend hanging off my neck in a pool and using the sound ‘why have one witch when you can have five?’ Get this girl cancelled, she’s bleeping not right, cancel her mom and sister whilst you’re at it, family of nut jobs.
I know it's fuking weird! I know she's done creepy tit before but this is just not normal at all. I've seen other comments about how they're a nice family and they don't know why they get so much hate, and they're the best family on tiktok. It's people like that that make them think it's OK to do tit like that.. Liv at this point has got to be thinking WTF am I doing here.

I actually feel for liv when that divvy posts POV about her getting with all livs friends first! I would be knocking them piano keys she calls teeth down her throat if I was her.

Last edited:
Here come the 'poor me' videos. I don't think she understands people calling her out isn't being mean and she's making herself and everyone around her look like a massive twit with what she posts.. I bet she stamps her feet or bribes lexi and liv with tit to take the videos they do because if that was my sister asking that I would slap her and then slap her again 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She’s digging at someone in her recent video about the plane tiktok when the child in front was crying. She says all these things about not making nasty comments but she does the exact opposite all the time. All the aimed videos at her ex and the one about children crying on the plane just to name a few. She never holds herself accountable for any of the controversial tit she does, she needs to grow up.

That's because she's never been held accountable. I would love to be a fly on their wall at home because I bet its either libbys was or no way, she does remind me of a spoilt little girl. Her mother doesn't hold her accountable for her actions and backs her up even when she's massively in the wrong. She hates backlash from her videos but still posts more the knob head.

Shes getting on my tit ends now her! I hope she does come here too to read this. . Libby mae you're such a sad little spoilt girl who needs to grow up and decide if you want a man or a woman, stop leading people on and doing the same crappy content just with a different person! Stop forcing your sister to go cringey tiktoks and stop telling anyone that will listen that you got with all your exs friends first no body really gives a flying duck!

I for one am loving the drama! Katylee did a tiktok too but it’s since been deleted!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.