Katylee & Libbymae (k4tyl33 & libbymae24)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oohhh I'm going to have a nosey on her tiktik, thank you lol

What the Jesus christ is that 😂😂

She's always been fibby mae to me she can't tell the truth about anything!
What’s her name on tt she doesn’t come up when you search Kate

I get fibby mae is probably saying she's going to marry a man at 30 for attention, but the amount of young girls commenting on her and livs videos saying they look up to them isn't normal. They're promoting this kind of stuff and no one is saying anything! My daughter who's 8 went on my tiktok earlier and said oh I love libby mae I hope I'm like her when I'm older, I had to sit her down and explain she does it for the Internet and money and views, she turned and said oh no I don't want to lie just so people like me, then it clicked they literally lie so people like them 🤣🤣 same with Katy Lee and Grace, she did kiss libby behind graces back and grace made a video but was made to delete it because it wasn't fare on kateylee, she then did a video saying she was confused, but was pestering grace to make it official and then tit on her.. I know we only see a clip of their life's and its literally for tiktok. They promote being happy but it's so obvious libby misses kateylee and I think if she had the chance and her relationship wasn't so public she would go back to libby.. That's my theory and rant over 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Libby posted a vid yesterday saying Liv has never tried SALAD before and literally just recorded Liv eating basic salad food, like eggs and cucumber, to get her reaction. Liv is like, 'Ooh im nervous, Im scared of salad.' ..........WTF?!

How seriously desperate are these 2 for views?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree regarding the salad video. No way has she got to the age of 20 and never tried a boiled egg or a piece of lettuce before? Give over.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Libby posted a vid yesterday saying Liv has never tried SALAD before and literally just recorded Liv eating basic salad food, like eggs and cucumber, to get her reaction. Liv is like, 'Ooh im nervous, Im scared of salad.' ..........WTF?!

How seriously desperate are these 2 for views?!
No way does a girl of her build not eat salad etc. Not saying she lives off it but she's so slim and in good shape so there's no way she just eats tit

Reactions: 3
Is Liv seriously asking people if she needs to go to the hospital because she banged her nail on the window ledge? 🙄

Libby literally waits round the corner on this video then runs in, I can hear the talk before the video.. You lay down and ill pretend to run In like I didn't know 😂😂😂🏃

Up until my 30s I used to eat tit all the time and never put on weight. Now I only need to look at a Mac Donald’s to put on a stone 😂
I'm the same, I was such a slim Jim now I'm a chubby chase 😂😂

Is Liv seriously asking people if she needs to go to the hospital because she banged her nail on the window ledge? 🙄
She's a sandwich short of a picnic her honestly!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Kathleen and grace are starting to grate on me honestly! I can't escape non of them tit shows and its doing my headin 😭😭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I like katylee and Grace I just can't stand the other 2 😆 also we need a new thread 😆 .don't know if people still want them all on the same thread or do a serperate one ?

Reactions: 1
The videos of Grace hungover are getting boring now. Same thing every week. I'd also be pissed off if a family member turned upto my child's birthday in that state.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.