Katylee & Libbymae (k4tyl33 & libbymae24)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh fs, you can't escape it. These girls have no idea what comes with a baby. It's not a puppy that you can put to one side or sell, that baby is for life!! And given katylee already cheated on grace and libby acts like a literal child I think they need to hold off on the baby planning!

Also foxy popped up and she said her regret is Libby mae 😂 drama incoming

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh fs, you can't escape it. These girls have no idea what comes with a baby. It's not a puppy that you can put to one side or sell, that baby is for life!! And given katylee already cheated on grace and libby acts like a literal child I think they need to hold off on the baby planning!

Katylee cheated on Grace??? 🤔

Katylee cheated on Grace??? 🤔
With libby .this was last year . Libby and katylee was both at an event and there was a video of them kissing also at that same time something went around of grace kissing her friend on a night out. They then broke up for a bit however both Grace abd katylee said that .that wasn't the case and there was no cheating .so who knows

Reactions: 2
With libby .this was last year . Libby and katylee was both at an event and there was a video of them kissing also at that same time something went around of grace kissing her friend on a night out. They then broke up for a bit however both Grace abd katylee said that .that wasn't the case and there was no cheating .so who knows
Either way I think they should hold off having a baby all 4 of them.

Reactions: 3
Yeah i agree with that I know katylee has obviously lost one in the past but I think she said they want to travel first before having a baby

Reactions: 3

What’s roxys tiktok?

Reactions: 1
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.