Katylee & Libbymae #3 Katylee & Grace are done, where is Libby’s bun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find it strange that both katylee and grace have both gone on holiday at the same time? Like feels like to me they have gone together
---
Okay this makes sense
Katylee was supposed to be going on the holiday with Grace and her family so she’s been the weird one here and booked a holiday the same day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually feel quite sorry for Katylee. It’s like she doesn’t know what to do with herself when she isn’t in a relationship. It must hurt, Grace doesn’t seem bothered they’ve split up tbh

Reactions: 18
I actually feel quite sorry for Katylee. It’s like she doesn’t know what to do with herself when she isn’t in a relationship. It must hurt, Grace doesn’t seem bothered they’ve split up tbh
I agree. I think grace can forget about it as her new thing keeps her occupied
---
Who reckons graces new thing has taken katylees place on the holiday? I really hope not. Seems to always be with the new one but didn’t wanna settle down. Probably didn’t want to settle down with katylee. I do feel Katylee will heal slowly and eventually move on. Grace I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s like I’ve been done with it for ages but in reality hasn’t dealt with it. It’ll be longer down the line before it hits her

Reactions: 4
Maybe Grace was done for a while. If I was being railroaded into doing things I didn’t want to do (moving out) talking from past experience I would also be done before it was actually over. If she was being encouraged to move out etc and she didn’t want to, she will feel like a weights been lifted as the pressure will have gone.

I wasn’t a fan of grace before but I think KL is the sad one here, she’s not got any friends really which from posts I’ve seen on tiktok etc is partly a product of her poor behaviour/choices towards her peers at school and continued afterwards. KL makes out she’s so mature whilst doing aimed content, palming off her active, boisterous dogs on her elderly grandparents whenever possible and trying to get the internet to feel bad for her and whenever she makes poorly timed content.

I don’t know much about graces new gf if that’s what she is but grace seems to be enjoying life, and at 20/21 that’s normal and good for her!

Reactions: 7
KL deffo thought Grace was gonna be attached to those nuisance dogs from Turkey and that she wouldn't leave her bc of them. deffo backfired

Reactions: 6
---
Who reckons graces new thing has taken katylees place on the holiday? I really hope not. Seems to always be with the new one but didn’t wanna settle down. Probably didn’t want to settle down with katylee. I do feel Katylee will heal slowly and eventually move on. Grace I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s like I’ve been done with it for ages but in reality hasn’t dealt with it. It’ll be longer down the line before it hits her
Judging by that Olivia’s ig she’s gone with her. No wonder Katylee has gone away bleeping hell that would cut right through
---
Katylee is live and keeps getting prank called. I hope it’s not Grace.
I feel so bad for her

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Judging by that Olivia’s ig she’s gone with her. No wonder Katylee has gone away bleeping hell that would cut right through
---
Katylee is live and keeps getting prank called. I hope it’s not Grace.
I feel so bad for her
Doubt grace would bother, she’s on holiday and moved on

I dont think katylee really knows what she's doing/wants in her life just now its quite sad. I think shes desperate to have grace contact her too which is also quite sad. I wonder if she genuinely has decent friends like grace does. I hope she fan make the most of her holiday though I think something like that is what's needed for her to get some independence. I feel there's people who can be alone and people who can't, there's nothing wrong with either but I definitely think katylee is someone who can't/doesn't enjoy being alone

Reactions: 9
It’d be nice for Katylee to meet some friends that aren’t on tiktok. Who can just be her friend away from that app

---
She has, it’s in her instagram story🤨

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I feel so bad for Katylee. I hope she will be OK on her own on holiday ☹

Reactions: 5
I feel so bad for Katylee. I hope she will be OK on her own on holiday ☹
Thousands of people go abroad alone, done it myself many times. She’ll be fine. If she’s sensible she’ll use it as time to stay off her phone and reset.

What she needs is a ‘purpose’ in life. Most people have to get up in the mornings and stick to a routine of work/school/college etc and that keeps them going. She’s got no routine or structure.

Reactions: 8
I know social media is her job but i think she should of taken this week off and just enjoyed her holiday but i also think she kinda wants to show off to grace thats shes doing great, she clearly goes through a lot of emotions quickly she definitely needs a break and sort her own personal stuff out first being on sm isnt helping her

So now we know when katylee and grace broke up. Could that letter she got been from graces mates?

Reactions: 1
I really feel for Katylee. I think the only reason she is staying single is because she still wants Grace and is waiting for her to get this other girl out of her system and come back. Grace in the meantime is partying with her new woman and not giving a tit.

I know Katylee is full on and Grace is a party girl but I think Grace was serious about the relationship. I suspect the sudden breakup was linked to her new woman sadly. I also think she is doing that thing where you rewrite history to make yourself feel better about doing something crappy. She strung Katylee along for a few more months and then appears to have jumped straight into another relationship with the girl Katylee was paranoid about. Posting videos from the new girls bed and taking her on holiday in Katylees place and making it obvious on social media is just really cruel.

I didn’t like Katylee that much before all this but liked Grace and now it’s the other way around. I hope Katylee does some therapeutic work on her abandonment wound so that she can move onto healthier relationships in the future.

Reactions: 13
Totally agree with post above - for all they have totally different personalities and interests, they both seemed serious about the relationship. You do need to wonder whats gone on behind the scenes for the sudden breakup, not to get personal but I've been in a kinda similar situation, (ex) partner of 2 years jumped ship to be with a friend in the middle of a house purchase.

They basically came out a few months later & said that while they had been committed & happy in the relationship, the fact I was financially able to purchase property made them feel very childish & unfulfilled as they weren't in a similar position, so inadvertently a wedge was driven between us over nothing, while the friend was in a more similar position to them & was able to trigger a feeling of being 'young' and carefree. This was 2019 so I'd have been about the same age as KL & G are now I think.

Doesn't make anything that's happened right, or portray either of them as the better person necessarily, just to show that really random things can set people off in different ways. I wouldn't be surprised if KL getting the dogs and house IS the thing that triggered the sudden breakup, but rather than in the way we first thought (grace not wanting commitment), that it could have been disheartening for grace to be with someone with a very clear and planned out view of what they want in life, when she was still so unsure.

Just my 2c, anyway.

Reactions: 6
Totally agree with post above - for all they have totally different personalities and interests, they both seemed serious about the relationship. You do need to wonder whats gone on behind the scenes for the sudden breakup, not to get personal but I've been in a kinda similar situation, (ex) partner of 2 years jumped ship to be with a friend in the middle of a house purchase.

They basically came out a few months later & said that while they had been committed & happy in the relationship, the fact I was financially able to purchase property made them feel very childish & unfulfilled as they weren't in a similar position, so inadvertently a wedge was driven between us over nothing, while the friend was in a more similar position to them & was able to trigger a feeling of being 'young' and carefree. This was 2019 so I'd have been about the same age as KL & G are now I think.

Doesn't make anything that's happened right, or portray either of them as the better person necessarily, just to show that really random things can set people off in different ways. I wouldn't be surprised if KL getting the dogs and house IS the thing that triggered the sudden breakup, but rather than in the way we first thought (grace not wanting commitment), that it could have been disheartening for grace to be with someone with a very clear and planned out view of what they want in life, when she was still so unsure.

Just my 2c, anyway.
That really makes sense to me. I’m sorry you experienced that.

Whilst it appears like Grace is doing well and moving on and Katylee is stuck I think Katylee is doing the far healthier thing here. Grace jumping straight into another relationship with a party girl and casting Katylee as the baddie in this scenario means that she doesn’t have to take time out to explore what she could have done differently and process her emotions.

People keep saying - Grace was single and Katylee cheated first. When Katylee cheated it was a relatively new relationship of only a few months and Katylee was drawn back to her ex who she can now see was a very toxic relationship. Katylee hadn’t taken time to work through the end of the relationship with Libbymae before getting involved with Grace so it was inevitable that there would still be some residual feelings there. My understanding is that Katylee then ended the relationship with Grace, she didn’t string her along. When they got back together Grace made the decision to forgive her so should not have thrown that back out there 18 months later in a bid to score points and prove that what she did wasn’t wrong. Grace, whilst technically single, can’t take the moral high ground whilst she was still acting like she was a couple with Katylee and lying to her about the other girl. At this stage they had been in a serious relationship for over a year and were about to move in with each other. At the very least Grace should have given Katylee the respect of being honest, although I suspect Grace isn’t being honest with herself. I think Grace is rewriting history in her head to justify her actions and I really do think that when this thing with the new girl goes tits up and she takes some time to reflect she will regret the way she has handled things.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.