Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
It’s not the catching feelings that I’d be annoyed about. It’s the gaslighting, the stringing along etc. I hate hate hate being gaslit and being made to feel like I’m going mad when it’s through someone else’s behaviour

Reactions: 15

sam0206

Chatty Member
The thing is, I work full time etc and I don't grudge katylee the money and lifestyle shes sort of worked for. It's a system that's broken and people getting mad at her directly for that need to look at the bigger picture. What bothers me with katylee though is that she's meant to be a role model, it's one thing getting all this money and free trips etc but she doesn't seem to really appreciate the value of what she's earning. She doesn't appear to do much, if anything, for any sort of charities. Which I know she doesn't need to be but I think that speaks a lot about who she is as a person. I do think OG kept her a bit more grounded in a sense that she wasn't as braggy. I dont know if NG has money or that but it looks to me like katylee is just desperate to impress her so is throwing all this money at her whereas with OG it was more lovebombing her. But maybe katylees got more money and opportunities since the break up. The way katylee has treated her pets and grandparents as well really bothers me. I just get proper spoiled mean girl vibes from her and its sad because I used to think she was quite a sweet normal girl when she got the bathroom done for her grandparents and things but there's definitely another side to her showing through now I just hope it's just a phase and she grows out of it soon or she'll become a monster

roastbeef

This is going to be extremely harsh. But this isn't a rave thread.
She's posted today her nike set is in size XS top and S bottom
I dont believe it for one second

Cocopops91

Chatty Member
Unpopular opinion but I really don't like katylee, sick of her little miss innocent routine, she cheated on grace, I agree that shouldn't be thrown back in her face as they got back together, however her little fans will absolutely attack grace, look at all the comments on her page yet when katylee cheated it was all aww poor katylee.
Agreed. Katylee is always the victim

• Heart

sam0206

Chatty Member
Katylees new video about picking a girl with the same name as her ex...she can't leave things alone can she? There's no way with her "social media career" that she didn't know her comments would be full of people bashing OG. Ugh katylee and NG just give off such fake mean girl vibes lately, totally spoiled and over indulged. OG and Olivia genuinely just seem like a normal young couple having a laugh and doing normal things. I hope OG doesn't retaliate but I think she learned when she did the libby mae joke even though that was nothing to do with katylee 😂

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
The gifting of these holidays and cruises to InFlUeNcErS just do the total opposite for me. I have never once seen a video and thought I must book to go there/do that.

If they were gifting them to people who genuinely deserved them it would be totally different.

Her saying 'you guys are gonna go crazy' why are we? We're not there, why would I go crazy? 😂

• Haha

Sazza25

VIP Member
Old grace is much better in my opinion, she seems so happy with Olivia it’s nice to see x

L00kform3

VIP Member
Not being funny but as an outsider it’s been plain as day that Grace hasn’t been in to Katylee for a loooooong time. Libby and Liv were more convincing and that’s saying something.

Boogs

VIP Member
Katylee seems to fall 'in love' very quickly
She hasn’t got a clue what love is. Her anxious attachment and codependency means that she grabs hold of anyone who shows her attention and holds on for dear life. She puts them on such a pedestal that it places such pressure on her partner.

Everything she is saying about new Grace she said about original Grace. She totally idolises her partners and giggles like a kid every time they open their mouths thinking they are all ‘endgame’ instead of properly getting to know someone and letting it evolve naturally.

Invest some of your money now into some therapy if you want to have healthy relationships Katylee. Your self esteem is so shaky and reliant on getting validation from others. You were still crying about original Grace days before you met new Grace. It’s not fair on new Grace. You’ve not worked through your feelings and healed. You’ve jumped all in and idolised your new partner to distract you from the hurt of being rejected by someone who you thought loved you. The reason it feels too hard to work through those feelings is because it is triggering your abandonment wound. Doing some therapeutic work on that will be far more life changing than buying a house, going on loads of holidays or being with their next ‘love of your life’.

Also why fuck does that poor dog have a jumper on in July?

Last edited:
  • Heart

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Really don’t like her recently. I really liked her when she was with og, she was always a bit annoying but now she is insufferable, what baffles me is how fast and regularly she uploads, like can’t she just enjoy her day and do that later? it’s constant all the time, she is obsessed with making her life look absolutely perfect since the spilt, I really don’t think she’s over og at all

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Meggi lashes will do absolutely anything to get custom, only thing she won’t do is stop re packaging them 78p eBay lashes as her own

• Haha

lucieeeloo

The dogs haven’t seen much of her this week have they again 🤔

I commented how she CHOSE to have the dogs shipped over yet hardly sees them anymore. Her poor grandparents having to look after them constantly when she admitted herself they are very hard work.
She blocked me anyway

maisie101x

The amount new grace is now posting on tik Tok is an ick 🤢 decided she wants a taste of the influencer life then
The minute katylee started saying in the beginning that ng doesn’t care about social media at all I KNEW this would happen. I knew it

Cocopops91

Chatty Member
So true. Especially when she goes on holidays regularly it’s not fair to lumber two puppies on her grandparents and leave them to look after 4 dogs in total
She can’t even seem to stay home alone with those dogs for one whole day. Ok, fair enough the older two are probably bedded in as they’ve been around years but they are older and more docile. These two cross breeds are young and need a lot of exercise, how can she be giving them what they need when she’s never home? Her grandparents won’t be up to walking them and shouldn’t have to so are they even getting what they need?

• Heart
Reactions: 14

b1tchinb0ld

Well that’s backfired on KL everyone’s laughing with OG and LM with abit of lighthearted banter and she’s getting called out for her mean girl vibes🫢 rightly so

gigilouxx

VIP Member
They just seen so childish for their age, Katylee especially, but I genuinely think that’s through being a tiktoker full time. It’s like theyre not in the real world at all