Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cc_2013

VIP Member
tbf to OG i think she didnt want the puppies in the first place/was apprehensive and KL is the one who demanded them and funded it all bc she probs saw it as a quick way to trap OG that wasnt marriage/kids
If KL was straight she’d definitely already have multiple children to different Dads by getting pregnant on purpose to trap them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Idkwhyimhere

Taken them on as her own 😂😂 like they’re kids or something hahaha. But also Katylee doesn’t even act like they’re hers so how can her girlfriend of like 3 days be acting like they’re hers

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21

maisie101x

Can’t believe last Christmas her mum got her and OG (the love of her life, soulmate, future wife who made her the happiest girl in the world) matching pjs and KL had “big news coming soon!” (she was gonna buy a house) and this Christmas she’s with NG (the love of her life, soulmate, future wife who made her the happiest girl in the world) wearing matching pjs and they’re gonna buy a house lmfaoo

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Boogs

VIP Member
I think Grace is a bit of a masochist. I remember she did a tiktok about things she liked and one of them was something like ‘people who don’t like me’. When her and Katylee split the first time when Katylee copped off with Libby I think Grace pursued her to win her back. She wanted her more when she treated her like crap.

When people comment about Olivia’s lack of interest in her Grace has commented that not everyone is comfortable in front of the camera. She seems pretty comfortable when she is with her mates. I get real mean girl vibes from her, unhiding the tiktok of Grace in her bed when Katylee was breaking her heart online and making a twat of herself I felt was her enjoying pouring salt in the wound. Grace doing the things she wouldn’t with Katylee with Olivia (tattoo, puppy) feels like a massive fuck you to Katylee.

I know Grace wasn’t all full on like Katylee but I do think their relationship was genuine and I feel like Grace is doing that thing where you rewrite history to justify being a prick to your ex and convince yourself that your rebound is the real deal. I think Grace will look back in the future and really regret some of her actions. I think Olivia will piss off with a bloke and I think that Katylee will continue falling madly in love with anyone who shows her some kindness until she does some therapy to address her codependency and realises that her self worth doesn’t need to come from someone else and her dad being a useless prick is about him and not her.

• Heart

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Katylee is so overwhelming it’s unbelievable. LOML?! She’s known her all of 5 minutes 🥴 I sound tight but no wonder people leave, I couldn’t cope with that, especially not at 19/20

• Heart

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
Did anyone else find it so cringe that her room was decorated like that when it's in her grandparents house?! Usually a room/bed set up like that is 100% for sex.. but her mum, her nan and her grandad are literally on the otherside of the wall 🤢. Could have atleast done it in a hotel room or in Katylees actual own house, no?😂

• Haha

Boogs

VIP Member
It’s giving bunny boiler
4 months ago she was still crying about OG who was the right person at the wrong time and now she is planning babies with NG. She needs to grow up a hell of a lot before she can think about being a mum. Look how seriously she takes her responsibility as a pet owner 🙄

God I really can’t stand this girl, “first holiday abroad tomorrow!!” They’ve been together for literally less than a month, live together even though they won’t admit new Grace lives there and KL is adamant she lives alone (has she actually spent a night alone yet?) they’ve also already been on a holiday and are going on yet another. The absolute cheek whilst everyone is in a cost of living crisis to go around to her young following acting like you’ve only made it if your life is like hers makes me physically sick. She’s a bang average looking girl with no personality but a whole lot of separation anxiety and dependency on others, she needs to start putting her money into doing some good eg donating to charities or supporting causes, not pretty little thing and any holiday departing from Leeds/Bradford airport.

Reactions: 19

KYLIE

VIP Member
Oh I can’t wait to watch this crash and burn.

The whole “if you know you know” mentality her followers/her/grace promote is so weird. That doesn’t count when you say it about it every single girlfriend lol.

These 2 buying a house during the honeymoon phase is disastrous.

also, 25/30 mins also isn’t out the way of family wtf she’s going on like that house is 2 hours away!!

cwymmie

VIP Member
Don’t really see why grace is bringing up the cheating. They broke up over it at the time then she chose to forgive KL and move on together.

I couldn’t forgive a cheat personally, but she chose to, so to bring that up and use against her now is wrong. Can’t throw it in her face if you decided it didn’t matter enough to break up permanently.

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
I love how no one on here (until my post now) has commented on Libby’s ‘boyfriend’ cos we just simply can’t be arsed acknowledging the utter bullshit 😂

• Haha

Geee

Chatty Member
I imagine not, mines just asked randomly one day and that was that. Then again we waited a year before we even thought about moving in together
I’ve been with mine for 6 years and he never asked. It’s possible we are roommates since there was no display

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I don’t think KL actually knows what love is. And I’m not being patronising, her idea of love is spending 24/7 with her gf, rushing a baby, marriage and a mortgage with someone she’s not been with for a year yet. That’s not love, there’s no time at all for her to get to know the other person as she’s straight away in with her balloon displays and holidays. KL, whether intentional or not, seems to love bomb her partners

roastbeef

She really has bad co-dependancy issues. It's plain to see. You aren't grieving a relationship one week and baiting out tiktok with a new girl on the scene the next. Using someone else to get over your heartbreak and trauma is extremely selfish, that's exactly what she's doing and has done twice now. It's not the way to do it. Been there, done that.

The girl said she was taking time to love herself and to heal. But was on live for hours, bringing up grace, having autumn literally only a week ago comment being salty on a tiktok of Grace getting a tattoo for fuck sake. She isn't as mature as she portrays herself and rather just a bratty, prove everyone wrong sort of type. I'm not trying to sound too harsh, but the whole in your face Grace mantra is getting a bit boring and borderline psychotic, it's been months and months.

• Heart

L00kform3

VIP Member
Please I can’t with how they all say they’re travelling the world. Travelling the world is not staying in all inclusive resorts to go on quad bikes and boat trips. 😭😭😭 If I had her money I’d be in South America, Australia, Thailand, Japan, Canada, Switzerland, South Africa.. Greece is stunning but she’s only gone to Santorini because it’s atheistically pleasing.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
My main concern with this is that all the absolutely ridiculous gestures that are being perceived as goals etc could cause kids to seek out toxic relationships.
All the daft balloons, stupid letters, constant talk of marriage after 2 months of knowing someone are all red flags, it’s love bombing, social media’s really out here teaching teenagers that a healthy relationship consists of proposing after 3 weeks and then writing a eulogy after a break up

• Haha
Reactions: 18

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
Honestly don’t know how anyone can like Katylee smiley potato face looking trollop. If you haven’t got time for pets don’t keep getting them

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I actually feel quite sorry for Katylee. It’s like she doesn’t know what to do with herself when she isn’t in a relationship. It must hurt, Grace doesn’t seem bothered they’ve split up tbh