Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Ok it’s incredibly sad and my heart absolutely goes out to her and her family.. but is the pouty pose necessary? 😳 It could have been taken before her mom passed but Jesus, I’d have probably chosen a different photo or maybe just none at all.
I think that’s her literal 10 or something year old sister? I don’t think what pout they do in a photo matters, their mum has died at Christmas, Jesus Christ

Reactions: 26
I can't believe this thread isn't more active then it is. KL is so annoying and fake and it's so obvious to see. It really frustrates me how each new girlfriend doesn't do tiktok and then all of a sudden, they do! OG gets so much stick, but NG is fake as they come. They suit each other really well, imo. OG was never comfortable with the whole tiktok career, and I felt that was really clear. Even now, she'd rather live in the moment, do the odd trend, yes, but otherwise live in the moment. KL and NG though, can't help but video every,single,thing. Every nano second is a tiktok opportunity, every single thing is filmed. Surprising really, considering NG wanted to be kept quiet/out of the limelight/didn't do tiktok! I cringe everytime she comes up on my fyp. More times then KL does. Awks. What sort of relationship is that? A fake one. For tiktok views. You're welcome.

Reactions: 24

Spencerskates

VIP Member
Why is she trying to make out that she ‘grew up’ in Turkey? You went on a few package holidays there, kidda. You grew up in West Yorkshire😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

SonicTheSpikeyThing

Chatty Member
Katylee has changed so much since new grace came on the scene. even down to her voice. It’s so odd. I find her really unlikeable now.

Reactions: 23

stampystamp

Chatty Member
I’m not a KL hater but new grace and this relationship makes me cringeeee so bad. It all feels so fake.

Reactions: 22
I can’t help but feel Grace was probably guilt tripped multiple times into staying with Katylee. You could see for a good while her mental health was dipping and that was probably trying to keep Katylee happy instead of doing what she needed to do for her.
After Grace said they broke up in December I went back to December on Katylees tiktok (clearly nothing better to do on a Friday night) and found multiple video montages of them where Katylee is saying how she is the love of her life and will always love her. Grace was 10000% being guilt tripped by Katylee using her media presence to have loads of little girls tell them they’re perfect together and will get married etc which ultimately would make Grace doubt her decision and these videos made it clear Katylee had a lot of power both in the media and in the relationship

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
I do think it’s quite suspicious how quickly NG has gone from supposedly being extremely private and not interested in social media to celebrating 100k followers and posting constant videos

L00kform3

VIP Member
I can’t believe this is the girl who cried on Tiktok saying she wasn’t bragging 😂😂 Every SINGLEEEEE post she does is in some way a brag. Her house, her holidays, her partner. She uses every single thing in her life to show off and you can’t convince me otherwise. She used to come across very humble but the last couple of months she really is a complete and utter braggy bitch.

• Heart

Scutty

I actually feel sorry for Katylee. At the end of the day Grace choose to get back with her after kissing Libby. That was on Grace and she can't throw it back in her face now because she's in the wrong. She's been gaslit this entire time. Leaving her on the street and driving off with the very same girl you've been cheating with but telling your gf she's being stupid and overthinking?? I would be done for murder if that happened to me. The absolute disgusting disrespect of that. Grace will regret it, that young she's with you can she's a wrong un. KL needs to finish this and get on with her house and her life and enjoy being on her own for a while

Reactions: 21

Wildheart

She’ll be crying in 5 months when it all goes tits up again. And have another love of her life who “matches her energy” in six months. Silly girl needs to grow up

• Heart

ragingbull

So new Grace has asked katylee to be her gf. I know they love doing these grand gestures and it’s great for their social media engagement, but surely it’s better to keep the personal letter to yourself. I’d hate for the intimate romantic stuff you share with your partner to be posted immediately online for everyone to read, some things should just be special between the two of you. Maybe Grace doesn’t mind it but personally I think it’s so odd

Attachments

ragingbull

She put on her insta story that her tik tok engagement hasn’t been great lately.. maybe because everyone is sick of the repetitive holiday content and LOML obsession? You can nearly tell what each video is going to be about before you watch it, she’s too predictable 💤

KYLIE

VIP Member
“No beef between you” as if Katylees grandma is going to beef grace or as it grace is gonna beef an elderly woman 😭😭😭😭😭 be fr these stans are so weird

• Haha

Cocopops91

Chatty Member
Her moving those dogs back to the family home when her grandad was so poorly was what confirmed for me that she is selfish and gets her own way.
Nobody with half a brain and respect for their family would bring two dogs back to the U.K. that you don’t know the history of and move them into an already small space. Especially with elderly grandparents, at least one of which has health issues.
If she wanted to help rehome the dogs fine, donate and use your social media following to look for a home but she didn’t need to take them herself.