Katylee & Libbymae #3 Katylee & Grace are done, where is Libby’s bun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now they are making tiktoks ridiculing people who have made very good points like questioning if it’s too soon to buy a house or pointing out that if you plaster you life online people will comment on it. Katylee is going to look really stupid or lose her followers the way she is going. NG really doesn’t bring out the best in her.

Reactions: 8
Her girlfriend being so excited she's verified when she probably got katylee to make the monthly payments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The girl clearly is all about the ££ signs. To parade around how grateful she is to buy a house and afford one, then only 6 months later be hopping off to another, proves to me, in my opinion, that all she wants is more money. I cannot for sure say that anybody else I know, wouldn't behave the way she is. But I certainly know for sure, if I were to be online, projecting to millions of people, that acting so grateful for a house and then ditching it the same year for somewhere else, isn't something I'd be doing.

So disappointing, I was rooting for her the last few months, thinking she's almost as normal as an influencer could be, but clearly not. It'll all crumble for her eventually I think though, once everyone else starts to see it's another classic case of an influencer getting too high on their horse. The income stream won't last forever, with the blatant advertising of willynilly financial decisions. What do these influencer think will happen one day? They surely can't think they'll be relevant and getting this income forever. It blows my mind.

Reactions: 6
Every TikTok video from her is either her trying to prove how in love her and NG are or going on and on about how they know they are the one for each other and how perfect their relationship is. Is she trying to convince herself or us that she’s happy? If her and NG live happily ever after and get married then fair enough but right now everything is very rushed and she claims everything is so perfect that something is off about the relationship. I don’t think she’s over OG and feel she’s trying to force this perfect relationship and life with NG.

End of the day yeah it’s her life she can do what she wants but what’s annoying is when she rushes things and then things go wrong and she ends up in tears and drama so the cycle repeats and she never learns from it. When people try give her advice it’s cause people have seen how her other relationships ended so badly and they are trying to help her not make the same mistakes but she gets so defensive and rude sometimes which is childish but then when the relationship ends she will come running to TikTok crying and wanting sympathy yet didn’t appreciate when people try to help her.

I think she should of stayed single for longer to learn to be happy alone for a while and maybe got a part time job outside of TikTok or volunteered somewhere a few days a week , not cause she needs more money or needs the work but just so she could have routine in her life to help her mentally because her whole life revolves around being in a relationship and making tiktoks and that’s not healthy. She becomes so clingy and dependent on her girlfriend 24/7 because she has no life outside of her relationship.

Reactions: 5
Every TikTok video from her is either her trying to prove how in love her and NG are or going on and on about how they know they are the one for each other and how perfect their relationship is. Is she trying to convince herself or us that she’s happy? If her and NG live happily ever after and get married then fair enough but right now everything is very rushed and she claims everything is so perfect that something is off about the relationship. I don’t think she’s over OG and feel she’s trying to force this perfect relationship and life with NG.

End of the day yeah it’s her life she can do what she wants but what’s annoying is when she rushes things and then things go wrong and she ends up in tears and drama so the cycle repeats and she never learns from it. When people try give her advice it’s cause people have seen how her other relationships ended so badly and they are trying to help her not make the same mistakes but she gets so defensive and rude sometimes which is childish but then when the relationship ends she will come running to TikTok crying and wanting sympathy yet didn’t appreciate when people try to help her.

I think she should of stayed single for longer to learn to be happy alone for a while and maybe got a part time job outside of TikTok or volunteered somewhere a few days a week , not cause she needs more money or needs the work but just so she could have routine in her life to help her mentally because her whole life revolves around being in a relationship and making tiktoks and that’s not healthy. She becomes so clingy and dependent on her girlfriend 24/7 because she has no life outside of her relationship.
absolutely this! Especially about not being over OG. You can just see she’s not over her

Reactions: 2
OG was never really into her tho, was she. Compared to Olivia, who she's obsessed with. It definitely hurts KL to see OG post about O the way she does, she never did it with KL really

Reactions: 10
OG was never really into her tho, was she. Compared to Olivia, who she's obsessed with. It definitely hurts KL to see OG post about O the way she does, she never did it with KL really
But would you be into someone who cheated on you?

Reactions: 6
Everything has to be at lightening speed and grand.
Huge grand be my girlfriend video, we are so in love after knowing each other for 1.5 minutes now getting a mortgage which is a massive commitment

Do people who aren’t posting everything on social media get asked to be someone’s girlfriend with balloons and rose petals?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do people who aren’t posting everything on social media get asked to be someone’s girlfriend with balloons and rose petals?
I imagine not, mines just asked randomly one day and that was that. Then again we waited a year before we even thought about moving in together

I imagine not, mines just asked randomly one day and that was that. Then again we waited a year before we even thought about moving in together
I’ve been with mine for 6 years and he never asked. It’s possible we are roommates since there was no display

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve been with mine for 6 years and he never asked. It’s possible we are roommates since there was no display
Oh dear you clearly need to show him Katylees account so he understands how you have to treat the love of your life.

I’ve got 3 (almost 4!) kids with mine and never had a balloon? Who is this man?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe last Christmas her mum got her and OG (the love of her life, soulmate, future wife who made her the happiest girl in the world) matching pjs and KL had “big news coming soon!” (she was gonna buy a house) and this Christmas she’s with NG (the love of her life, soulmate, future wife who made her the happiest girl in the world) wearing matching pjs and they’re gonna buy a house lmfaoo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
See this so often with lesbian relationships, really is strange? Why do so many lesbian couple rush into every life decision/monumental step in a relationship within 3-7 months lolllll, had a friend a few years ago in uni who was the same.

always so full on and intense!

Reactions: 4
If I had to see this everyone does

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.