Katylee & Libbymae #3 Katylee & Grace are done, where is Libby’s bun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be crying in 5 months when it all goes tits up again. And have another love of her life who “matches her energy” in six months. Silly girl needs to grow up

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh I can’t wait to watch this crash and burn.

The whole “if you know you know” mentality her followers/her/grace promote is so weird. That doesn’t count when you say it about it every single girlfriend lol.

These 2 buying a house during the honeymoon phase is disastrous.

also, 25/30 mins also isn’t out the way of family wtf she’s going on like that house is 2 hours away!!

Reactions: 19
WTAF?!?

They have been together less than 6 months and they are going to make this massive financial commitment that will tie them together? Of course Katylee will see this as a sign that they will be together forever. I’d imagine there will be a proposal in New York over Christmas, the marriage will be fast tracked and then she’ll be off to the IVF clinic.

How the hell will Katylee afford all this? Since she has been with NG she hasn’t been doing her selling lives which will have been a big source of revenue. All she has done is go on expensive holidays, spend money on tat and cling to NG like a leech (recording her PT session? Is her trainer hot or is she that insecure that she can’t let her out of her sight in case she notices that people exist other than KL?). I assumed as she was all over Vinted selling loads of cheap stuff that she was a bit skint. No it appears that she would just prefer to make money than donate things to charity. I wonder if some of her hauls are undisclosed ads?

The few people in her comments who are saying it is too early for this are being denounced as jealous and she is replying to all the delusional fans who think they are soulmates.

Katylee thinks anyone who allows her to cling to them and says they love her is her soulmate.

Reactions: 11
Why doesn’t she just admit she bought this current house to be close to OG and regrets her decision so therefore wants to move? 😂 She has never wanted that house, ever. It was all for OG.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why doesn’t she just admit she bought this current house to be close to OG and regrets her decision so therefore wants to move? 😂 She has never wanted that house, ever. It was all for OG.
Because she lives in la la land and KL cannot be wrong, ever. God this is some mess, I can't for the life of me believe she would go for a mortgage with someone she's met 6 months ago 🤣🤣 have yous ever heard of the likes? And as for some of the comments on the post "when you know, you know" Meanwhile she's on her 3rd gf in less than what, 3 or 4 years?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wanting to buy a house close to family, sure.

Wanting to buy a house close to family, less than 6 (?) months after moving into your “mortgage free” home and spending buckets of money doing it up/furnishing it, is cuckoo.

I remember a common agreement on here at the time was the house was clearly aimed for OG, so if she didn’t want to live there she should have sold it and stayed with family, I don’t understand why she didn’t do this at all especially moving again so soon? Also, knowing she was taking 1/2 dogs and the house doesn’t have a garden? Bonkers.

I will say the decision to keep the house and mortgage another is at least somewhere in the realm of sensible, when this goes tits up a year from now at least she’ll still have that as an asset.

Reactions: 6
Her family must tell her she’s delulu, surely?
I think that’s a key part of the problem. I don’t think they do. I think she has been overindulged so much that she has fixed ideas in her head about how her life should be and can’t handle it when things don’t go the way she wants them to.

She is 21 years old and about to buy a house with someone she has been with for less than 6 months. This time last year OG was the love of her life who she would love forever and she bought her current house for them. 18 months before that it was Libbymae who she was living with and before her boyfriend that who she was pregnant twice by.
She is 21 years old and is on the 4th big love of her life. She doesn’t have a clue who she is because she can’t exist without having someone to complete her missing parts.

Reactions: 14
She’s gonna learn the very hard way what happens when you put all your eggs in one basket

Reactions: 7
She’s gonna learn the very hard way what happens when you put all your eggs in one basket
At this point she has to learn the very hard way because she’s beyond helping at this point. She’s delusional and I won’t be surprised if this relationship with NG falls apart. Everything is all too perfect and too good to be true but she’s so dependent and insecure that she won’t listen to anyone who wants to give her advice and look out for her. Why is everything such a rush for her ? Like someone else said there’ll probably be a proposal not long from now and then talking about having a baby cause she was desperate to start having that life with OG when it was clear OG was not ready or interested but Katylee would keep bringing it up and bought that house for her and OG plus the dogs trying to force this settled down lifestyle. She doesn’t know how to happy and secure alone and that’s a very unhealthy way to live always having to be in a relationship with a new love of her life every few months.

She says it's an 'inevstment' ... sis houses with a significant other aren't an investment, when you break up it will need to be sold. All she'll do is lose money.

Reactions: 7
What an absolute bellend. So delusional. Had no idea about the house thing because her tiktoks haven’t been coming up for me, just follow her insta. Why am I not surprised. So beyond ridiculous

Reactions: 2
5000 tiktoks cos she got some highlights 😂 if it wasn't for her pointing it out I really wouldn't have even noticed 😂

Reactions: 9
She looked like one of them really annoying ugly kids when she was younger 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.