Katy Beach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a dirty witch. I don’t know how she can live in such filth & surrounded by so much tit.
In her latest vlog towards the end, you can actually see the dust sitting on top of the cooker hood along with tonnes of crap stuck on it including a festive leaflet of some kind that has been on there since December 🤢
They’re going to need to fumigate the place before they bring a baby in there.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She is a dirty witch. I don’t know how she can live in such filth & surrounded by so much tit.
In her latest vlog towards the end, you can actually see the dust sitting on top of the cooker hood along with tonnes of crap stuck on it including a festive leaflet of some kind that has been on there since December 🤢
They’re going to need to fumigate the place before they bring a baby in there.
Their house literally gives me the fear 🤮

Imagine having those two big dogs with a baby in their tiny filthy cluttered house :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 5
You’d think given that she’s got months off work that she’d be on a massive decluttering and cleaning session.

I’m due my first baby a few weeks after Katy and I’m already using this time to get as sorted as I can. I’ve filled the garage with stuff to donate or bin when we’re allowed to. I’m also doing DIY and cleaning jobs that I don’t normally have time to do. Their kitchen needs gutting and have they even got space for the baby to have their own room????

Reactions: 4
You’d think given that she’s got months off work that she’d be on a massive decluttering and cleaning session.

I’m due my first baby a few weeks after Katy and I’m already using this time to get as sorted as I can. I’ve filled the garage with stuff to donate or bin when we’re allowed to. I’m also doing DIY and cleaning jobs that I don’t normally have time to do. Their kitchen needs gutting and have they even got space for the baby to have their own room????
I'm sure they have another bedroom that they never show because its full of junk, I'm sure thats what she said but that was awhile ago or it could of been a garage can't remember

i think they must live in a bungalow

I don’t watch any videos except her food haul and can see the side is cluttered with stuff. Which other videos can I watch to see the rest of their place!

The house is a tip. I imagine it stinks. How many times does she say her boobs look cracking in her maternity haul 👀

Reactions: 6
Has she shown her bump? Well what she might have as a bump! I’ve not seen anything like that yet from her. Looking on her instagram she is feeling the “peachy beachy bum” wriggle it’s bum just like it’s “daddy” (cringe).

• Sick
  • Haha
Her ignorance to people’s comments is unbelievable! It isn’t like she has lots of messages to reply to or acknowledge with a like. I also hate the way she sounds when starting her videos “hi guys” sometimes sounds patronising to me for some reason. Oh and the way John always goes “yo” is so annoying too. I wish he’d get rid of that hideous beard!

Reactions: 5
Her ignorance to people’s comments is unbelievable! It isn’t like she has lots of messages to reply to or acknowledge with a like. I also hate the way she sounds when starting her videos “hi guys” sometimes sounds patronising to me for some reason. Oh and the way John always goes “yo” is so annoying too. I wish he’d get rid of that hideous beard!
Ugh don’t even get me started on that beard. The pair of them make me feel sick 🤢
She has the most smug, slappable face I’ve ever seen and yes, always sounds so patronising.
And the soft baby voice she does all the time? Bloody weird.

also she must be reading here, she FINALLY took down that festive leaflet from the cooker hood HI KATY 🖕🏼

• Haha
Dying at the dungarees she’s wearing in her Instagram story 😂😂😂😂 could they be any tighter?! 🤣

• Haha
Dying at the dungarees she’s wearing in her Instagram story 😂😂😂😂 could they be any tighter?! 🤣
God they look terrible on the bump, clearly can’t be maternity. When I was pregnant I got maternity ones that were lovely on, still wear them now ha ha. She’s quite big for 20 weeks as I didn’t look like that till a quite a bit further on, my bets a boy!

Reactions: 1
God they look terrible on the bump, clearly can’t be maternity. When I was pregnant I got maternity ones that were lovely on, still wear them now ha ha. She’s quite big for 20 weeks as I didn’t look like that till a quite a bit further on, my bets a boy!
They look so uncomfortable 😖

She could probably fill out those dungarees like that before she was even pregnant to be fair.

she definitely reads here - she’s even been replying to comments on YouTube after you mentioned it 😂

Katy - well done for finally cleaning your cooker hood. Now you just need to sort out the rest of the pig sty. 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought she was meant to be shielding what’s she doing out and about getting fish and chips ? ( I could be wrong not sure to what extent pregnant ladies need to shield )

Who do we think she was talking about that was bitching about her? I'm going to guess Elaine Jones.

• Haha
Oooh what’ve i missed’
It was on her latest q&a video. She said something like an online friend had been messaging another friend bitching about Katy, and the other friend sent her screenshots. It was someone else struggling with infertility if I remember correctly.

Just watched it. Sounds like she could be talking about Elaine at some parts as she was talking about people who wanted children but wouldn’t ‘put the effort in’

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.