Katy Beach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know! I have never had so many negative opinions about 1 person before, normally I mind my own business but everything she does I seem to laugh or have an opinion on 😅🤣
I know just can’t help it when it’s right there for us all to see 🤣🤣

Omg so glad there is a thread for Katy 😂

She has the most awful hair. I think she thinks she looks like Fleur De Force 🤣
Wonder when she last got it cut?! 😳 never seen anyone more in need of haircut & decent colour.

I have no idea why I watch her videos. Her teeth, her hair & just John in general makes me want to vom 🤢 But I just can’t tear myself away 😂

I feel so sorry for those dogs being trapped in such a tiny bungalow (guessing it’s a bungalow?) they don’t even have a big garden to stretch their legs in.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Wonder when she last got it cut?! 😳 never seen anyone more in need of haircut & decent colour.

I have no idea why I watch her videos. Her teeth, her hair & just John in general makes me want to vom 🤢 But I just can’t tear myself away 😂

I feel so sorry for those dogs being trapped in such a tiny bungalow (guessing it’s a bungalow?) they don’t even have a big garden to stretch their legs in.
I always think she should bloody get a haircut and colour! It’s awful 😫

Reactions: 3

She definitely needs her teeth and hair sorted but kudos to her for losing all that weight.
Her voice annoys the duck out of me though. It’s actually scary. Like a creepy child 😬

Reactions: 4
She definitely needs her teeth and hair sorted but kudos to her for losing all that weight.
Her voice annoys the duck out of me though. It’s actually scary. Like a creepy child 😬
It’s when she says certain words in a northern accent that get me 😫 so cringe!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She has her faults just like we all do but at least she is in a genuinely happy marriage and has turned her health around

unlike Elaine...

I agree, I really like her In a really weird way. Like her hair and voice annoy me but I do think she is a nice person. A little bit dull maybe but when I’m bored I do watch her.

Reactions: 2
How does she look in the mirror and think her hair looks anywhere near ok? It looks horrendous 😳 And then she puts herself ‘out there’ for all to see.
2A9426D5-D396-4D70-8A45-2AF9DBD63B3B.png

• Haha
She mentions ivf transfer in January. I genuinely hope they are successful. I think they’d make lovely parents

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How does she look in the mirror and think her hair looks anywhere near ok? It looks horrendous 😳 And then she puts herself ‘out there’ for all to see.
View attachment 67240
The ring of bronzer that she tends to cake on annoys me. I do think she is “very confident” She did say in a vlog ages ago that she grew up with all her siblings and parents telling her how wonderful and pretty she is.

I do think they would make lovely parents but I think they may struggle with the dogs behaviour when they do become parents.

I’m going to guess that the IVF was a success as they are still buying caffeine free pepsi and tea? A lot of organic food in her shop as well.

If so that’s amazing!

Reactions: 6
I agree. Don’t think she’d be posting so many photos of their trip or cinema visit last night if unsuccessful

Best of luck to them. Her weight loss has been incredible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.