Katy Beach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m happy for them but at the same time I struggle to see how they will fit a baby into their lifestyle. They mostly sit in the house on the sofa watching tv & Katy is just very babyish for her age. Also the dogs aren’t the best behaved & it’s no wonder being trapped in that tiny house so much. Their house is full of clutter & no space as it is. She really needs to go to a hairdresser to get her hair professionally done it’s in such a bad state & the box dyes are horrid the recent scrunching it full of mousse/curl spray is not a good look!

Reactions: 4
I’m happy for them but at the same time I struggle to see how they will fit a baby into their lifestyle. They mostly sit in the house on the sofa watching tv & Katy is just very babyish for her age. Also the dogs aren’t the best behaved & it’s no wonder being trapped in that tiny house so much. Their house is full of clutter & no space as it is. She really needs to go to a hairdresser to get her hair professionally done it’s in such a bad state & the box dyes are horrid the recent scrunching it full of mousse/curl spray is not a good look!
Amen to all of this.

Reactions: 1
I’m thrilled for them that they are finally pregnant. She’s done amazingly well to have lost all that weight and improved her health to get herself here. Elaine Jones should learn a thing or 2 from Katy!

I’m thrilled for them that they are finally pregnant. She’s done amazingly well to have lost all that weight and improved her health to get herself here. Elaine Jones should learn a thing or 2 from Katy!
I’m genuinely delighted for them

Oh my gosh! I hope everything goes well. Although I find Katy a bit annoying sometimes I want the best for her and she’s worked very hard to get to this point

Reactions: 2
It’s lovely news that it’s worked for them, I am really pleased for them. It’s a shame she doesn’t acknowledge people’s comments though on her instagram, not even 1 like to the comments or a post to thank people.

It’s lovely news that it’s worked for them, I am really pleased for them. It’s a shame she doesn’t acknowledge people’s comments though on her instagram, not even 1 like to the comments or a post to thank people.
She is the same on youtube

I’ll take this back, she has now been through and liked comments, so has John.

Why does she always moan about people.... moaning about customers in her job and in johns job. She used to always moan about the supermarket delivery driver not being too keen on her dogs and she would say why do that job if they don’t like dogs! I used to think well it’s her responsibility to control the dogs, not everyone trusts a dog but it doesn’t mean someone can’t do a job because it involves delivering to people who have dogs.
Her vlogs are getting so boring as well now.

Why does she always moan about people.... moaning about customers in her job and in johns job. She used to always moan about the supermarket delivery driver not being too keen on her dogs and she would say why do that job if they don’t like dogs! I used to think well it’s her responsibility to control the dogs, not everyone trusts a dog but it doesn’t mean someone can’t do a job because it involves delivering to people who have dogs.
Her vlogs are getting so boring as well now.
She’s always moaning. I feel sorry for they big dogs being stuck in that tiny house. Wonder how they will be with a new baby coming into that space also. The place is an absolute mess. She got a delivery slot for being a “vulnerable person” why can’t John get the shopping he’s working anyway.

Reactions: 5
Aww I really like Katy and John but Im slowly going off them . She is the last person I'd have thought would have been a sap. Ive been pregnant twice and i never drew attention to me or moaned. Im so glad she is pregnant don't get me wrong, Im really made up for them but bloody hell. Yes Katy we know you are pregnant, get on with it. Enjoy your me time because you'll get none when this baba is here 👍

Reactions: 3
Not sure any of us need to see her slobbing around on her sofa yawning her head off

I’m really pleased for them about the pregnancy. But
She’s always moaning. I feel sorry for they big dogs being stuck in that tiny house. Wonder how they will be with a new baby coming into that space also. The place is an absolute mess. She got a delivery slot for being a “vulnerable person” why can’t John get the shopping he’s working anyway.
i hope she starts nesting soon and clears out that cluttered house

I find it hard to judge her...it must be exhausting to spend so long trying to get pregnant, and now she is finally pregnant and all this stuff is happening.

I’m really pleased for them about the pregnancy. But

i hope she starts nesting soon and clears out that cluttered house
I doubt it it’s been like that for years. Hopefully they move out the space is far too wee to bring in a baby with the dogs also

Does she seriously think she is the only person in the world still working 🙄

Why do they feed the dogs cocktail sausages daily they are full of 💩

isnt the sausages for the dogs medicine or something? So she can hide whatever she needs to give them? My mum used to have to do the same with her pets (granted she would just mix it in with wet food most of the time)

Right? I think she also believes she’s the only person to be pregnant during all of this 🙄

Her place is a bloody tip - the amount of shite that is piled up along the cooker & work tops 🤢

I’ve said it before but I feel so bad for those dogs being trapped in that tiny living space.

I think it’s an absolute joke that she is in isolation for 12 weeks yet John works in a bloody shop & can bring the virus home with him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.